Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Such a freak winner, it took a couple of replays for me to realise Antonio creamed in a 5 pointer from today :drool:

Will tell myself Bowen would have been offside when smashing over from another Antonio pass later.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I've been envious of those able to work in Chelsea defenders but not today.
It's why you do wonder if it is a sound strategy packing 4 or 5 "big" defenders in.

And why despite having 1 Chelsea defender I was happy for them to lose, as many have 2 now.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Have the same transfer planned, now everybody will do it. Annoying.
Yeah. Pulling the trigger before Bowen played Chelsea while Raphinha had struggling Brentford at home made little sense though. Was Bowen hurting towards the end there?

Schneiderman

Yeah. Pulling the trigger before Bowen played Chelsea while Raphinha had struggling Brentford at home made little sense though. Was Bowen hurting towards the end there?
Yeah can't regret that, it's the sensible move. Didn't look anything serious to me, but will wait in case. He's not going up.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Are Southampton rotating their 3 strikers ? Wasn't sure if Broja was phased out again

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Liverpool winning is a big blow. Salah assist as captain absolutely zero reward.
At least those Livra blaggers from a few weeks ago have the other end of the stick this week.

Nickosaur

For some dumb fecking reason I had Livramento on the bench instead of White/Gallagher. Sure I had Livramento in the starting XI.

So I was quite relieved (and counting myself lucky) to see that Brighton goal go in... the smart move was definitely to have him in the starting XI imo.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Another return for Bernardo ffs. He's killing me in my money league, I'm always thinking he can't return again.

Teja

Anyone doubling up on City mids? It's pretty tempting to get Silva + one of Foden / Gundogan

Teja

Got Betnardo earlier. Need Foden as well.
Yeah I have Bernardo too but can't make up my mind on the 2nd City mid. Has to be Foden over Gundo I think given Grealish, KdB are back.