Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dan_F

They clearly need to pause things. If they could just play the Liverpool game and Jota get a hat trick first…

nemanja15

I think Liverpool-Newcastle should be fine tonight. Obviously still seven hours from KO but as of yesterday neither club had any issues with Covid. Could be the last football we see for a while, mind, with the way it's going...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He didnt do anything to get involved in the game, let alone booked so yeah... 2.

I have same 5 (2c 3l) playing tonight ... could be 20+ points in them easily so week may not be complete write off and with the hits you've taken, sets future weeks up better?
Yes definitely.
Good keeper, big 4 defenders and Dalot.
Quality 4 in midfield.
Best cheap striker, Antonio pre good run, and whoever I smash Hwang into oblivion too, with 2.8m bank.

Bsilva with his doubt for the next game is a real arsehole, but never mind.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That helps my score out a bit, as that'll take a lot of scorers for a few rivals out!

Tottenham's 3 game off in the league now, so we'll all smother ourselves in their players in future times!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Might be worth playing the free hit for this weekends fixtures if some are cancelled and others on. Although games could be cancelled at short notice.
The free hit is the one thing you don't want to be doing, as games are getting called off ON the day they're due to be played!
Meaning you could end up only fielding 7 or 8 max and utterly wasting it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think Liverpool-Newcastle should be fine tonight. Obviously still seven hours from KO but as of yesterday neither club had any issues with Covid. Could be the last football we see for a while, mind, with the way it's going...
Just need a few hours to zoom away before they realise it needs calling off 3hours before like the other game.

GeorgieBoy

36 with TAA, Jota, Salah (C) and Rudiger left.
I've been lucky with the postponements this GW.

Moby

Dick
This is pretty idiotic honestly. Think FPL should void this GW and revert teams to what they were before the deadline and transfers.

Just pure luck and people getting screwed completely randomly.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is pretty idiotic honestly. Think FPL should void this GW and revert teams to what they were before the deadline and transfers.

I had to deal with someone in my league saying similar last season :D

But I agree, as if Chelsea gets called off I'm utterly screwed.

However, no word on that and it seems it's Tott Lei 100% off for now.

No word on Liverpool and have 3 in that one at least.

Sod's law would be Chelsea going ahead and my 2 missing :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

They won't but yeah it's not fun when the balance is now weighted so firmly towards luck over skill. I'm losing interest tbh.

paulscholes18

feck sake, means I have gone from 18 points with 7 players to go to 21 points and 5 players to play.

Moby

Dick
I had to deal with someone in my league saying similar last season :D

But I agree, as if Chelsea gets called off I'm utterly screwed.

However, no word on that and it seems it's Tott Lei 100% off for now.

No word on Liverpool and have 3 in that one at least.

Sod's law would be Chelsea going ahead and my 2 missing :lol:
They won't but yeah it's not fun when the balance is now weighted so firmly towards luck over skill. I'm losing interest tbh.
Yeah, I actually come out fine from this better than the average player and if che and liv games go ahead I'll have had 11 players this GW with a decent green arrow.

But overall it's quite shit. I mean if the confirmation of postponement came before the deadline then it's still borderline ok, even though it's still ad-hoc and people lose players they just got but at least you give them a chance to take hits and make chances. Postponing games on matchday after the deadline is where it goes out of order for me and it's pretty much a lottery after that.

Dan_F

It’s not really possible with some of the games taking place. What would happen with Watkin’s points if you’d bought him in for example.

paulscholes18

Think they should no longer stop transfers 2 hours before the first game, and give free transfers to those players who have a game called off.

Schneiderman

It's a bit of a joke at this point. They need the circuit break they talked about last year or it'll be the same at the weekend.

Going to lose my cup match to a guy with a dead team with 5 players because he happens to have KDB vice cap.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I reckon it'll be postponed before the end of the day/week. I mean they should get tonights games out of the way that can be played and then bin it.

Nickosaur

United v Brighton postponed already.

This is the end fellas. See you in a few months.

Paul_Scholes18

If I just did not sell Smith Rowe recently I would still be in the cup with a 1 pointer from Alonso.

Now I need 5 from Alonso. Good chance if he start so I am alive.
Either assist or clean sheet will do.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Why did I kept Ronaldo and Dalot?! The only way I get out of this is if they cancel all the matches this weekend.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bet they stubbornly get through this weekend's fixtures as best they can.

Glad the Utd game is off to be honest. I'd been going but cancelled on Tue, and I'd hate for us to have struggled through with a league cup and youngsters side and lost.

Or Ronaldo spanking me just after sacrificing him!