Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Tbf, I think it's because they're quite likely to have back to back DGWs.
I get that but he‘s down 8 points before they play, fixtures aren’t that easy and it’s Burnley.… scored less than one goal/game (clean sheets are maybe an option).

A few weeks ago, it was Everton players because they had a DGW. Targeting DGWs is sound. Taking hits for average players in poor teams just because they have a DGW seems less so.

Nice spreadsheets though.

Dan_F

Always knew keeping Issa Diop would come good.

Zouma. :lol:
That was not what I was expecting when I opened the Zouma thread. I thought maybe he’d injured himself slipping in the bathroom or something random like that.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Captain choice is difficult this week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Captaincy on Bowen as it stands. Considered Ronaldo.

De gea
Taa Cancelo El Nouri Dalot
Bowen Jota Maddison
Antonio Dennis Ronaldo

Brownhill
Enough money to do Jota to Salah.

What's the move? Maddy to Son feels tempting.
But then that means messing needed to get Salah in.
Leaving it alone, or doing something with Rudiger on the bench other options..

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Struggling to decide on who to have on the bench and who to start.

Coady (home to Arsenal)

Sanchez (home to Southampton)

Dan_F

Does anyone know if more doubles are yet to be announced for 28? I need a keeper for this week as I have Sanchez and Bachmann. I plan to free hit in 27 so I only need him to have good fixtures in 24 and 26, anything else is a bonus.

Ramsdale or the Palace keeper look like the best options with doubles.

daveoliver91

Quick advise guys - I have 0 ITB and 1 Free Transfer. I am thinking of taking out Ronaldo this week for Kane, who plays Sotton, and next week reverse the move, so bringing Ronaldo back for his Double Week for Kane.

After this, I would make 3 moves for the WK26 to bring some Liverpool players and a cheap striker.. (I would take a -8 hit by doing this).

Is it worth doing this, or better I keep Ronaldo and I have 2 Free Transfers on Week 26 so I take only a -4 hit?

Hope it makes sense! haha

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Quick advise guys - I have 0 ITB and 1 Free Transfer. I am thinking of taking out Ronaldo this week for Kane, who plays Sotton, and next week reverse the move, so bringing Ronaldo back for his Double Week for Kane.

After this, I would make 3 moves for the WK26 to bring some Liverpool players and a cheap striker.. (I would take a -8 hit by doing this).

Is it worth doing this, or better I keep Ronaldo and I have 2 Free Transfers on Week 26 so I take only a -4 hit?

If you reverse the move, can you afford it? What you sell for any buy for will be different?

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton

Ive never done something like that for one week. Is it worth it?
Someone else on your team could get injured or suspended in the meantime and you'll need to make another transfer to replace them so could be another -4 hit.

Dan_F

Having doubts about doing Denis to Edouard now because of the double. Watkins is going to out perform Denis with those fixtures right?

Also, sounds like Salah might even play against Leicester, which seems completely mental from Klopp to me.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Switched captain to Jota with Roy potentially tightening up Watford and Bowen having the early fixture. Tempted to take a -4 this week rather than wait so I've got some bench cover.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Which players are these? Was thinking of getting that cnut Foden but he was probably the orchestrator?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Which players are these? Was thinking of getting that cnut Foden but he was probably the orchestrator?
I'm sure Foden was involved. As long as my boy Cancelo had nothing to do with it, then it's all fine :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Bored in work… so;

DDG Foster
TAA Cancelo Digne Mitchell Duffy
KDB Bruno Bowen Foden Olise
Kane Maupay Toney

No tfrs for next two weeks then Salah and maybe Jota in for doubles
Been dropped. Livra is back. I know you're not hitting the button but just saying.

I looked at a WC but realized my team is ok. Not sure if I'll ever need it :lol:

Moby

Dick
Bored in work… so;

DDG Foster
TAA Cancelo Digne Mitchell Duffy
KDB Bruno Bowen Foden Olise
Kane Maupay Toney

No tfrs for next two weeks then Salah and maybe Jota in for doubles
Looks good. I'm stuck with Ronaldo which sucks. 12.5m asset playing Burnley and he isn't in my top 5 captain choices which says it all.

As mentioned Duffy is behind Veltman Dunk and Webster so you may wanna get Nouri from Wolves.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is it madness to do Rudiger to Digne, even though Digne doesn't have a double on the agenda yet?

That would leave me exact money to do Maddison to Salah for next game week...and leave Jota for their double.

Would mena no Son, KDB or Bruno for next 2.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Struggling to decide on who to have on the bench and who to start.

Coady (home to Arsenal)

Sanchez (home to Southampton)
Im in the same boat for the final spots in my team. I have DCL v Newcastle (a) , Olise v Norwich (a) and Coutinho v Leeds (h) all potentially high scoring games. Premium defence that I just want to leave alone.

DDG foster
Cancelo Laporte TAA Robo (Ait Nouri)
KDB (c) Son Bowen Coutinho (olise)
DCL Edouard (Broja)

money in the bank to go back for salah for the dgw

I’m on the wildcard. Any pre deadline advice would be welcome chaps. Had elanga and Dalot but I think they are still best watched for now even though they are good value.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Is it madness to do Rudiger to Digne, even though Digne doesn't have a double on the agenda yet?

That would leave me exact money to do Maddison to Salah for next game week...and leave Jota for their double.

Would mena no Son, KDB or Bruno for next 2.
It's not madness anyway. He plays in GW27 and it wouldn't be particularly surprising if he outscored doublers across the next four given he's playing Leeds, Newcastle, Watford and Brighton. Plays in GW30 too if you're thinking that far ahead.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's not madness anyway. He plays in GW27 and it wouldn't be particularly surprising if he outscored doublers across the next four given he's playing Leeds, Newcastle, Watford and Brighton. Plays in GW30 too if you're thinking that far ahead.
Just analyzing it all..
If i stick to the plan as stated, i'd have 7 week 26 doublers and would probably do a -4 to get more.

However, just wondering if Sanchez might be a better bet than Digne. Gets an 8th doubler in there who also plays week 27.
Popped up with 2 goals in the last 8 or so.

Would mean 3 Liverpool would be my only non players week 27.