Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Gray confirmed out... This complicates things.

I have King on the bench to cover this but beyond that, Livramento has been dropped and Tierney blanking. So if there's any benchings (mainly looking at Cancelo), I could be fecked.

I can bring in Ramsey for Gray but that'll mean my doubles transfer of Bruno and Ronaldo to Salah and Kane will cost me a -4 next week...

Bloody Everton :mad:

Dan_F

Going by fplstatistics he's going up tonight
Was bound to happen. No matter what it’s always 0.1 away from the ideal move :lol:

I’ll probably do the same thing but move Moura on instead. He’s got a double but it’s not exactly a great one and I’m FH in 27 anyway.

Dan_F

Gray confirmed out... This complicates things.

I have King on the bench to cover this but beyond that, Livramento has been dropped and Tierney blanking. So if there's any benchings (mainly looking at Cancelo), I could be fecked.

I can bring in Ramsey for Gray but that'll mean my doubles transfer of Bruno and Ronaldo to Salah and Kane will cost me a -4 next week...

Bloody Everton :mad:
Exact same for me except I have Denis coming in rather than King. I’ll just take the hit, I think it’s worth it.

If it was someone I wanted to keep then I’d hold off, but if you think about Ramsey’s potential over Gray’s up till 28, you’ll make back that -4 no problem.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Exact same for me except I have Denis coming in rather than King. I’ll just take the hit, I think it’s worth it.

If it was someone I wanted to keep then I’d hold off, but if you think about Ramsey’s potential over Gray’s up till 28, you’ll make back that -4 no problem.
My worry is I take the hit and king returns on my bench :lol:

Actually I can keep the useless Keane and just swap Livramento to Cucurella... That gives me a bench option at least and saves the hit!

SteveCoppellFan

I was just going to keep KDB and bring in Pogba for Moura.

Now im hearing stories of KDB might get rested and even Cancelo, no idea if there is any truth in it.

So i might bring back Salah for KDB and take a hit to bring in Dalot because my defence is crap if you take away TAA and Cancelo

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Jota 2 goals yesterday makes me hesitate to do Jota -> Pogba. I kinda regret now do Alonso -> Robertson last week after Jota's performance last night.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I was just going to keep KDB and bring in Pogba for Moura.

Now im hearing stories of KDB might get rested and even Cancelo, no idea if there is any truth in it.

So i might bring back Salah for KDB and take a hit to bring in Dalot because my defence is crap if you take away TAA and Cancelo
Share link of the news please.

Moby

Dick
On this after taking a hit.

DDG Foster
Taa Cancelo Digne Diop Livra
Bruno Jota Foden Bowen Ramsey
Ronaldo Antonio Edouard

Will activate WC soon.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
There is no link, just other people suggesting such things in other forums, Im assuming some of it stems from the City forum.
I guess you could say it's because of the UCL midweek game. Either KDB will be benched vs Norwich or Sporting. I might keep Jota and do KDB -> Bruno instead.

RedDevil@84

I am doing a WC. Is it complete madness to take Pogba instead of Bruno? Will still be able to bring Salah next week with the money in the bank

other option is

Get in Salah this week and do Son to Pogba and get Son back in GW26 (waste of 1FT next week)

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I guess you could say it's because of the UCL midweek game. Either KDB will be benched vs Norwich or Sporting. I might keep Jota and do KDB -> Bruno instead.
You can't second guess Pep. Common wisdom says Gundogan can play vs. Norwich and KDB against Sporting and Spurs. Cancelo can get rested for Walker and then return for the UCL and Spurs... But this is Pep, who will probably play KDB at left back and Cancelo in goal to give his legs a rest :houllier:

On another note...

I've decided to not get Ramsey and simply do Livramento to Cucurella, allowing me to have two free transfers for next week as well as at least one bench option to cover rotation (most likely Cancelo).

With the way my team will setup next week, bringing in Ramsey for a hit this week seems silly considering there's no way he'll make my starting 11 next week (bolded players DGW):

Foster
TAA
, Cancelo, Tierney
Salah
, Bowen, Raphinha, Jota
King
, Kane, Edouard

Subs: DDG, Ramsey (currently Gray), Cucurella, Keane

So bringing Ramsey in this week is the equivalent of taking a -4 to play him ahead of King for this one week (GW25).

Dan_F

My worry is I take the hit and king returns on my bench :lol:

Actually I can keep the useless Keane and just swap Livramento to Cucurella... That gives me a bench option at least and saves the hit!
I think that’s always a worry with strikers but you just have to remember how shit they have all been this year.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I think that’s always a worry with strikers but you just have to remember how shit they have all been this year.
That is true but on second thought, no point me taking a hit for Ramsey just for this week when I have a team full of DGW players next week so Ramsey would be benched anyways...

RedDevil@84

I am doing a WC. Is it complete madness to take Pogba instead of Bruno? Will still be able to bring Salah next week with the money in the bank

other option is

Get in Salah this week and do Son to Pogba and get Son back in GW26 (waste of 1FT next week)
Anyone?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Not madness. I wanted Pogba as well since we are playing 433 means he can play further more advanced than the Pogba under Ole. But now I realised that KDB could be rested due to champions league means I could just do KDB -> Bruno.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If you're chasing, it's a fine play if you believe Pogs can get some points to boost your rank but if you're not chasing, Bruno is the safe play as he'll probably be one of the most captained players this week alongside Salah.

Dan_F

That is true but on second thought, no point me taking a hit for Ramsey just for this week when I have a team full of DGW players next week so Ramsey would be benched anyways...
True. I would imagine that his game time must be under threat when Buendia is fit too.

tovi

Bruno capt , hoping for the best. Wondering a -4 for Ronaldo. But to be honest, i have so little faith in our team .....

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
You can't second guess Pep. Common wisdom says Gundogan can play vs. Norwich and KDB against Sporting and Spurs. Cancelo can get rested for Walker and then return for the UCL and Spurs... But this is Pep, who will probably play KDB at left back and Cancelo in goal to give his legs a rest :houllier:

On another note...

I've decided to not get Ramsey and simply do Livramento to Cucurella, allowing me to have two free transfers for next week as well as at least one bench option to cover rotation (most likely Cancelo).

With the way my team will setup next week, bringing in Ramsey for a hit this week seems silly considering there's no way he'll make my starting 11 next week (bolded players DGW):

Foster
TAA
, Cancelo, Tierney
Salah
, Bowen, Raphinha, Jota
King
, Kane, Edouard

Subs: DDG, Ramsey (currently Gray), Cucurella, Keane

So bringing Ramsey in this week is the equivalent of taking a -4 to play him ahead of King for this one week (GW25).
Thats a LOT of doubles!

Cornish

Is De Bruyne to Fernandes and Gallagher to Salah for a -8 worth it? Can then do Fernandes to someone with a double next week.
Or do I only take the -4 this week and bring in Fernandes for Gallagher but this will mean going Salahless vs Burnley. I can then bring him in using the free transfer next week but imagine his price will be a lot more than it is if I do it now.
I hate this game!!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Maupey, Edouard or Weghorst ?

Battle of the 6.5 strikers.
Weighorst. I make the mistake of picking Édouard ahead of him due to my hatred of Burnley.

He has two doubles coming up and Édouard isn't nailed. Maupay is a cry baby. Bad for overall team morale.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Is De Bruyne to Fernandes and Gallagher to Salah for a -8 worth it? Can then do Fernandes to someone with a double next week.
Or do I only take the -4 this week and bring in Fernandes for Gallagher but this will mean going Salahless vs Burnley. I can then bring him in using the free transfer next week but imagine his price will be a lot more than it is if I do it now.
I hate this game!!
I did Son to Bruno and KDB to salah today. Will move Bruno back to Son after the dgw

We have to have a good convincing win or two soon surely. Since Ralf has come in we are third highest scoring team in PL points. Just need to let the hand break off and I think we could trash one or both of these next two

Gawge

Made my transfers just now, as I am left with 0.0 and Salah is possibly rising this evening.

Alonso, Gray, Antonio >>> Veltman, Salah, Weghorst

Not ideal doing Antonio>Weghorst this week, but needed to be done to fund the others. I feel like a DGW Veltman, plus Salah over an injured Gray (would have had Brownhill in my XI if no transfers) is well worth a -4 and the slightly worse chance of points from the FW transfer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Right lads, with Salah looking to go up, and facing Burnley, it is too brave to not bring him in.
Will have to do a -4 though as missed/didn't risk doing Maddison to him midweek.

Squad as below - CAPS Double this week, Double in week 27 = (27). 5.8m in bank

DE GEA Foster (27)
TAA (27) Cancelo DALOT El Nouri (27) Digne
Jota (27) TROSSARD Bowen Maddison Brownhill (27)
RONALDO (C) Dennis (27)Antonio

Thinking the only play is
  1. Maddison to Salah
  2. Then trim 0.1m off Antonio to one of Maupay, Edouard, that Burnley Weighorse, or dare I say it King for the ugly double Watford coverage. !)
Alternative is do no transfer, ignore Salah this week - and do a triple transfer treat next week. But Salah would have to be done then, so might as well do it this week.

@Dirty Schwein @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Dan_F @Samid @Moby @others

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Right lads, with Salah looking to go up, and facing Burnley, it is too brave to not bring him in.
Will have to do a -4 though as missed/didn't risk doing Maddison to him midweek.

DE GEA Foster (27)

1. Maddison to Salah
  2. Then trim 0.1m off Antonio to one of Maupay, Edouard, that Burnley Weighorse, or dare I say it King for the ugly double Watford coverage. !)
Alternative is do no transfer, ignore Salah this week - and do a triple transfer treat next week. But Salah would have to be done then, so might as well do it this week.

I see you can't get Bruno, that means you have to go for Salah imo. Most who have Bruno will shift to Salah next week so give yourself the head start. Also if Bruno hauls, Salah is realistically the only player able to cover that damage.

And Weakhorse for all his doubles.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

DE GEA Foster (27)

1. Maddison to Salah

I think that you do Salah and Weig this week. Salah in to 11 and go 4-4-2 to avoid Liverpool.

Weig will have 4 games across two gameweeks and I think you will be nervous with Salah vs Burnley.

If you get 1.3 from that, you can then get rid of Trossard for Coutinho for the next GW

SteveCoppellFan

Well ... Im TC Bruno this week.

And free hitting in GW26

Been tinkering like mad with options up to GW28

The only question i have this week is to get either Pogba, Rashford or Sancho ?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ta chaps.

Maupay seems to be the highest transferred in player, and Burnley don't score many. But that Wiegy doesn't seem to have a sh!T tonne of games to catch up with.

Will give Ronaldo this potential last stand but may have to push him to Kane next week for Tottenham attacking coverage. Very risky without either him or Son and Kane seems easier to cover.