Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck it. My rival took out Son for Kane this week so it's alright.

Son hurt my thank but at least I got a Kane and Kulu.

Zen

This Kane scrub not even getting in on the bonus. BUM.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Not having Son will cost me despite having Kane (C), Kulusevski and Mount who all hauled. I’ll be on 60 points with Barnes, TAA, Salah and Castagne to play so expect to drop another 10-20k as always for the last few weeks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Talk about good news bad news!
No Son, and Doc off on 21mins, when I moved Dier to him!

But Kane (c) and Kulu.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Crazy that Kane gets no bonus points.

Where do you see it pre website update? They were tweeting it up until a few weeks ago not so long after full time, but that seems to have stopped.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That is brutal with Doherty.
Loss of the potential attacking gains is annoying too.

However, with Rudiger, Raphinha, Kane (c) and Kulu, it's not too bad a week versus rivals, as not many look to have Son.
One guy who did screwed up by having Saka as captain.
However, he's top of the league by 100+ so long gone.

However, a free hit next week could well be wise to get on Son and City players, plus some doublers, albeit not the most appetising.
But with 6 game weeks left, and 2 Free hits, and unable to use them back to back in the 36&37 doubles, will probably be a good option.

Paul_Scholes18

Loss of the potential attacking gains is annoying too.

However, with Rudiger, Raphinha, Kane (c) and Kulu, it's not too bad a week versus rivals, as not many look to have Son.
One guy who did screwed up by having Saka as captain.
However, he's top of the league by 100+ so long gone.

However, a free hit next week could well be wise to get on Son and City players, plus some doublers, albeit not the most appetising.
But with 6 game weeks left, and 2 Free hits, and unable to use them back to back in the 36&37 doubles, will probably be a good option.
Free hit is tricky. Cause you want doublers, but Spurs with one fixture is really strong.

Like I struggle to bench any Spurs players and wish I had Son. My plan before tonight was to start Weghorst over Kulusevski, but not sure I can justify that.

I think on free hit go Bruno, Son and Kane as that is something you can afford.
Ronaldo over kane and Son I have considered, but not anymore.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Free hit is tricky. Cause you want doublers, but Spurs with one fixture is really strong.

Like I struggle to bench any Spurs players and wish I had Son. My plan before tonight was to start Weghorst over Kulusevski, but not sure I can justify that.

United have an awkward double.
Norwich are gunk, but we just don't look like we're going to beat anyone up. And the double game is Liverpool away! Which is a stretch to see anything bar a defeat to 0.

Paul_Scholes18

United have an awkward double.
Norwich are gunk, but we just don't look like we're going to beat anyone up. And the double game is Liverpool away! Which is a stretch to see anything bar a defeat to 0.
Well I normally play the fixtures, but with Sons form he is hard to ignore. Every week he on his own gives me a red arrow.

The thing is Doherty, Kulusevski and Kane in theory is a really strong set up.
You got one player in each position. Two cheap picks in Doherty and Kulusevski.
Plus Kane that in the bookies eye and theory should be the main man for goals in Spurs.
In reality Son is the main guy for goals though.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.

Yeah I was 100% sure I’d be free hitting but the singles that I have are actually quite nice… and not really keen on putting any United players in for the double which is virtually a single given the second game is Liverpool.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Spurs are in insane form. If Doherty is out do you rather do Salah to Son over Salah to Bruno?
No kidding

I raked in
Son (C) (42)
Lloris (10)
Davies (6)

I'm finally upon the 50% mark in the Caf League. You Red Cafe players are a tough crowd

Now, I don't know what I'm going to do. I've got Saka and Lacazette (SOU, CHE) but I'm losing in faith in them doing much of anything after falling on their faces the past 3 matches (Villa, Palace, BHA)

The other double gameweek coming next is Southampton but they're doing worse than Arsenal.

Probably shipping out Lacazette for the next GW

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Don't really know when I'm going to free hit now. Team looks fine for 33. And 36 is bench boost week, I guess 37.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
54 points from Son (C) and Kulusevski.
Still have Wildcard, Free Hit and Bench Boost left.

FH in GW33 doesn’t look too appealing. I’ll probably just Captain Son at home to Brighton.

Plan at the minute is Wildcard 34, Bench Boost 36, FH 37.

Team is currently:

——————————Sa——————————
—Thiago Silva—TAA—Robertson—Davies
—Barnes—Kulu—Saka—Son——Salah
————————Lacazette————————

Subs:
Steele, Weghorst, Dennis, Livramento.

£1.3m in the bank and 2 free transfers to use.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Ian on the bench for Leicester is very disappointing. Rested for Europe I take it. I thought he was a nailed on starter.

kps88

Weghorst :lol:

Must honestly be one of the worst pro meta transfers the community has ever made

Zen

Dewsbury chilling out as my first sub, cheers TROLLchel bringing on James. :nervous:

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
I've really wanted to get Mount, and still considering it.
Trouble is, Chelsea will be on 5 fixtures over a two week stretch from 6 April - 20 April by the time they play Arsenal, next.

They've got a very decent chance of scores lots of goals straight through the 22nd of May

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Weghorst :lol:

Must honestly be one of the worst pro meta transfers the community has ever made
Yep. He might have had 8 or so games in hand, but when he averages about 1.2 points per game, it's hardly any sort of benefit,

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Glad to finally be part of the Toney party for once. And best thing is not many in my league are :)

Can probably have a late dash at getting into the top 4 or 5 in my league. 7th at the mo, but very close 5th to 9th.

Paul_Scholes18

Nightmare weekend again. Going Reece James over Cancelo and Kane over Son hurt.
Please let us beat Liverpool.

kps88

Salah to KDB looking essential.
I’m thinking we can wait one more week. City’s next league game is the only one I can see KDB being rested for considering he would have had an exhausting week. And Salah vs Telles sounds tasty.

Moby

Dick
I’m thinking we can wait one more week. City’s next league game is the only one I can see KDB being rested for considering he would have had an exhausting week. And Salah vs Telles sounds tasty.
I have 2 FTs and the options for me are
Raphinha Dalot to Laporte Martinelli
Salah Raphinha Dalot to KDB Cancelo Martinelli

So I dont mind doing that -4 early. Also depends if Doherty is back and if not I'd rather get Son.

Paul_Scholes18

So what would be the priority? Raphinha to Maddison?, Rudiger to TAA? Coady to Schär.
Weghorst to Wood? Salah to Son (Doherty out too is needed) ? Salah to Bruno? Rudiger to TAA? Coady to Castagne?

I am thinking I want Son, Cancelo and TAA. They are absolute stars, but since they do not double I guess I can wait.

IrishRedDevil

I transferred Toney in this week. Great, right?

Put him first on my bench :(

I transferred Toney and Maddison in for Jimenez and Willot. Decided to start Maddison. Thought one of Saka and Maddison would perhaps be benched, so that’s why I had Toney as strong cover from the bench. Blew up in my face.