Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I want to thank all you beautiful bastards for persuading me to buy Maddison. You're all special and bless your stupid, idiotic faces. :drool:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Damn Maddy is less than 20% EO and I've halved my rank from 1m. Grab a couple more my son!
A big week this, which it didn’t look like being.

If you didn’t captain Haaland OR have one of Bowen, Foden, Maddison… you could lose 40-50 points but more importantly, you could lose to a LOT of players because of the Haaland captaincy score.

There’s people in the Caf league outside the top 300 with scores of 80+. There’s people in the top 50 with 40s

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Congratulations to everyone who kept faith in Ward. You deserve this clean sheet, you really do.

Dan_F

This game week is a classic example of not over thinking it too much.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Maddison jesus christ. I'm a GW too late in bringing him in.

Chief123

Surprised people still have Salah or any Liverpool player let alone captaining him.
I dropped Salah last week for the first time in years. Literally can’t remember the last FF without him.

saik

HUGE red arrows everywhere! Dropped about 1.5m places in OR. :lol::lol: Guess I deserve it for trusting us to put out something resembling a decent performance against City and not captaining Haaland. Also had a -8point hit so yea all in all terrible couple of gameweeks for me in a row.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Should be 106 all out. Foden and Maddison saved my arse after the Trossard hattrick.

Highest points in my work league this week and highest overall again back at the top!

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
So after being the highest scorer in one of my leagues in September, and 94 points first week of October, I remain rooted to the bottom of the league. :lol:

Tarrou

captained Maddison as couldn't bring myself to capt Haaland against United, so got away with one there

Tyrion

I dropped Salah last week for the first time in years. Literally can’t remember the last FF without him.
I still have him but I haven't had him captain all season and I just dropped TAA for Trippier (which got me 7 points). I'll probably swap Salah for KDB at this rate.

Skills

Snitch
I think FPL would be more interesting if you weren't allowed to captain the same player in consecutive weeks. Though admittedly, it could make it even more template-y

Moby

Dick
I have those four plus Jesus and Saliba. 6 blanks for week 12. Only sensible option is to use the free hit, not enough free transfers and I can't afford to lose so much team value if I transfer them out.
That’s not a bad shout actually.
Yeah not really the worst idea. They are the two best teams right now and both are blanking so instead of going without them till them and then putting transfers in for getting them back, might just FH.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
Ranked 142,000 overall, highest thing I'll ever achieve in my life. However I still need to get rid of the Pool players! When would be a good time to play the wild card?

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah not really the worst idea. They are the two best teams right now and both are blanking so instead of going without them till them and then putting transfers in for getting them back, might just FH.
Thought there was unlimited transfers during the World Cup? Was planning on keeping my FH because of that

Nickosaur

Good end to the week, finished on 91. Annoyingly a few in the MLs got scores over 100... including those who trusted Danny Ward in goal ffs!

ROFLUTION

Horrible, that I missed another Maddison pricechange + of course his points.

zaha, maddison, daka in now.

Withnail

Haven't used my WC yet but I'm worried about losing ground as I don't have Kane and think I've too much value locked up in KDB

Current team:

Henderson Sanchez
James Cancelo Saliba Trippier TAA
Groß KDB Martinelli Andreas Bailey
Jesus Haaland Toney

Options are TAA and Bailey to Schar/Coady (possibly Schar then Coady the following week) and Maddison

Or WC to

Pope Sanchez
James Cancelo Trippier Saliba Schar
Foden Martinelli Maddison Groß Andreas
Kane Haaland Martial

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Haven't used my WC yet but I'm worried about losing ground as I don't have Kane and think I've too much value locked up in KDB

Current team:

Henderson Sanchez
James Cancelo Saliba Trippier TAA
Groß KDB Martinelli Andreas Bailey
Jesus Haaland Toney

Options are TAA and Bailey to Schar/Coady (possibly Schar then Coady the following week) and Maddison

Or WC to

Pope Sanchez
James Cancelo Trippier Saliba Schar
Foden Martinelli Maddison Groß Andreas
Kane Haaland Martial
You'll have problems GW12 with that team