Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Paul_Scholes18

Martial temping. He deserves to start. If Mitro is out he is probably the best pick even if we are bad right now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rashy out probably doesn't seem a wise move this week then.

Mitro straight to Martial works exactly at the moment.

I did spend weeks on Martial the other season when he was playing up front every week and classified as a mid, so that still burns a bit!

Martial is on 96.6% as it stands, that's dangerous. Mitro on -99.7%

Looks like it probably needs doing tonight if at all?

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Rashy out probably doesn't seem a wise move this week then.

Mitro straight to Martial works exactly at the moment.

I did spend weeks on Martial the other season when he was playing up front every week and classified as a mid, so that still burns a bit!

Martial is on 96.6% as it stands, that's dangerous. Mitro on -99.7%

Looks like it probably needs doing tonight if at all?
I'm tempted by Martial but has he literally ever been a good FPL option?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm tempted by Martial but has he literally ever been a good FPL option?
Everton away is the sort of stupid game that he'll come in for and score 2 (goals!)

A home game against some chumps is the sort of game he'll come in and score 2 (points!).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is there anything mad about simply using your wildcard in week 12, and leaving 3 of the Arsenal/City players benched for the week? Haaland obviously being one of the 3.
You only have 4 game weeks to get through after that

Cutch

Is there anything mad about simply using your wildcard in week 12, and leaving 3 of the Arsenal/City players benched for the week? Haaland obviously being one of the 3.
You only have 4 game weeks to get through after that
Not be better dead ending in 12 with 2 transfers ideally to take 2 Arse/City out that week and bringing 3 of each in on a GW 13 wildcard?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not be better dead ending in 12 with 2 transfers ideally to take 2 Arse/City out that week and bringing 3 of each in on a GW 13 wildcard?
Yep could be the biscuit.

Sod it, I'm doing Mito to Martial. I expect there will be a 0.2m swing overnight, and Mitro has got me 2 fails in 2 weeks, so even if Martial gets 1 point this week it's not much worse, and could be on it early.

But then week 11 and 12 will have to use those 3 transfers (carrying 1 this week) to deal with Arsenal and City, and scoot through with 11 that week.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Martial is the ultimate confidence player. He looks like he's got some hunger back and ETH speaks glowingly about him.

He's definitely HIGH up on my wanted list. Either him or Rashford up until the world cup could be a decent punt.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Martial is the ultimate confidence player. He looks like he's got some hunger back and ETH speaks glowingly about him.

He's definitely HIGH up on my wanted list. Either him or Rashford up until the world cup could be a decent punt.
Yep sod it. Just done it.

Mitro has good fixtures, but I can just do Jesus to him next week once it's shown that Mitro is fit again to last a full game.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Yep sod it. Just done it.

Mitro has good fixtures, but I can just do Jesus to him next week once it's shown that Mitro is fit again to last a full game.
If Mitrovic is confirmed out then I'm doing him out for Martial.

If he's fit I might still get Martial and take Toney out instead who has Newcastle Brighton n Chelsea as next three. All toughies.

Cutch

Looking ahead to GW12 I have Haaland, Foden, Cancelo and Martinelli blanking, Fofana definately injured, Isak and Mitrovic currently injured and Emerson who I'm not sure plays. Really need good news on the injury front tomorrow, and if so could possibly bench Isak and Mitro til then and address some of the other problems first

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If Mitrovic is confirmed out then I'm doing him out for Martial.

If he's fit I might still get Martial and take Toney out instead who has Newcastle Brighton n Chelsea as next three. All toughies.
As long as you have 0.1m in the bank, as Mitro did go down to 6.8 last night.
Martial stayed 6.9 though, he was on the borderline to go up.

suheilsworld

I want Martial but I will have to remove Jesus to get him as my other two strikers are Haaland and Kane. Jesus has Liverpool and Leeds next week but I just think he is in good form and Liverpool defence looks shaky. Big decision.

Bristol_Red_87

I want Martial but I will have to remove Jesus to get him as my other two strikers are Haaland and Kane. Jesus has Liverpool and Leeds next week but I just think he is in good form and Liverpool defence looks shaky. Big decision.
Stick.

If Jesus gets booked this weekend you will have had another weekend to peruse his replacement!

I'm also very wary of having United players in my side. Martial is the epitome of why.

A tap in and a penalty against a side who had completely checked out of the game and a great cameo against a very week side in Omonia.

I'd like to have a bit more to go on to commit to Martial personally.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'd leave that alone this week, and either do it next week, or the week after when Jesus blanks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Stick.

If Jesus gets booked this weekend you will have had another weekend to peruse his replacement!

I'm also very wary of having United players in my side. Martial is the epitome of why.

A tap in and a penalty against a side who had completely checked out of the game and a great cameo against a very week side in Omonia.

That's a very negative reaction to a guy scoring 3 goals in about 30mins of action from the bench.

Pickle85

Stick.

I got swept up in the moment and got martial in for mitro. Standing by to regret it shortly!

Fabian Keller

KDB imo

Reckon that Scaramanga fella from West Ham is a better Mitro replacement than Martial. Though if Mitro is okay for that Bournmouth game, wouldn't sell him at all. He scored in the game last year. So did Solanke actually. In both games.

Moby

Dick
KDB as he blanks next week. Long term I would say Kane.
That was my first thought but it's really tough.

KDB blanks as you say but is in good form in a far far better team in attack with a great home fixture next up. Even the Liverpool fixture could be good for attack. He's the second best premium to have as of now. And even the games after the blank are great. Again 3 out of 4 home games where he goes well. You'd want two city attackers in the next two games. Especially as Haaland captain is basically same as everyone else.

Kane while doesn't blank is in a team that is not doing much in attack and struggling to create much. But then he's on pens and no minutes risk. Next game is away and then Everton who will park the bus as well. Hate relying on this spurs team to get returns.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
That was my first thought but it's really tough.

KDB blanks as you say but is in good form in a far far better team in attack with a great home fixture next up. Even the Liverpool fixture could be good for attack. He's the second best premium to have as of now. And even the games after the blank are great. Again 3 out of 4 home games where he goes well. You'd want two city attackers in the next two games. Especially as Haaland captain is basically same as everyone else.

Kane while doesn't blank is in a team that is not doing much in attack and struggling to create much. But then he's on pens and no minutes risk. Next game is away and then Everton who will park the bus as well. Hate relying on this spurs team to get returns.
Take your complaint somewhere else bud. I played WC and still ended up with Salah :lol:

Bristol_Red_87

That's a very negative reaction to a guy scoring 3 goals in about 30mins of action from the bench.
I'd suggest it's a rational assessment?

He was brilliant last night, as was Rashford. Everyone was clammering to get Rashford in after Arsenal, then clammering to get him out after City, now...you get my drift!

I don't tend to like getting swept up on small sample sizes and that extends to planning for the next 3-5 GW's.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'd suggest it's a rational assessment?

He was brilliant last night, as was Rashford. Everyone was clammering to get Rashford in after Arsenal, then clammering to get him out after City, now...you get my drift!

I don't tend to like getting swept up on small sample sizes and that extends to planning for the next 3-5 GW's.
Rashford looks to be a sure starter right now, and smashed a massive haul. One battering by City doesn't change that. Scored last night too.
Martial starting to score, and hopefully back to pre season form suggests we could get on the start of his form period.

Deery

Dreary
What’s people’s templates for this week I’ve wildcarded but don’t think I’m wise put in Rashford, Martinez, Dalot and Watkins?!?