Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Rauður Djöfull

Between the blank for Arse-City I am gonna get rid of Cancelo, Jesus & De Bruyne
Will aim to get them back with WC afterwards

just struggling who to replace them with. Got 2,4 million in the bank

And do I keep them for this round or not. currently have 1 transfer left.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Double Chelsea defence a bit of a risk at the moment but in the interests of gradual preparation for the City Arsenal blank, I've slipped Thiago Silva in instead of Saliba. I already have James but having watched Wolves last week, it's possible they'll never score again. Cue a Costa hattrick. Obviously.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Between the blank for Arse-City I am gonna get rid of Cancelo, Jesus & De Bruyne
Will aim to get them back with WC afterwards

just struggling who to replace them with. Got 2,4 million in the bank

And do I keep them for this round or not. currently have 1 transfer left.
Yes, Southampton at home?
When is the double weeks?
STC

Rauður Djöfull

Yes, Southampton at home?

STC

Definitely keeping all city players for Southampton game and Liverpool

Got 1 transfer now, I could safe it and have two next round and than 1 before blank round.
That's my dilemma, when to use the transfers. Mostly now I'm thinking do I keep Jesus this round or already dispose now and get Martial or Toney for example in

Dan_F

Was there any news on Mitrovic?

I still need to remove Jesus before the blank, so those injuries to Mitro and Fofana pretty annoying.

If I need to do a -4, I’d rather do it now and have that extra player for a few weeks.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

I still need to remove Jesus before the blank, so those injuries to Mitro and Fofana pretty annoying.

If I need to do a -4, I’d rather do it now and have that extra player for a few weeks.
They said he's still not 100% and they'll assess him tomorrow.

Basically with a high class troll like this, he will bang if enough people sell him. If they don't, he will be injured.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

Interviewer definately plays FPL. Asked the same question about 5 times. Still training on his own, doubtful for Sunday but will be back for next game was my take

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Help managing a work colleague's team, and seen her go from 80th to 35th in the work league so far.
She unfortunately had that goon Royale who has a 3 match ban, plus Fofana, so just used her 2 freebies to bring in Dalot and Guehe to earn some bank.
Has Cancelo-James-Trippier for a strong defence on top of them.

She only has 4 City/Arsenal, so not a huge risk there.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Help managing a work colleague's team, and seen her go from 80th to 35th in the work league so far.
She unfortunately had that goon Royale who has a 3 match ban, plus Fofana, so just used her 2 freebies to bring in Dalot and Guehe to earn some bank.
Has Cancelo-James-Trippier for a strong defence on top of them.

She only has 4 City/Arsenal, so not a huge risk there.
Thanks for sharing. Look forward to further work colleague updates

Cutch

Advice required

Henderson Iversen
Cancelo Trippier James Fofana Emerson
Maddison Foden Bowen Martinelli Zaha
Haaland Mitrovic Isak

1m in bank.

With GW12 in mind, I have problems with all of the bolded, plus whether Emerson will play. What order will I tackle these issues?

Unsure this week about taking out Isak (Wilson) or Fofana (Guehi). Think Wilson could do more than Guehi but then it's not a certainty Isak would miss GW12 whereas it is with Fofana. Think by the sound of it Mitrovic isn't a major concern.

Should I make the Fofana -> Guehi move now then and see how Isak is in another weeks time. If he's not gonna make GW12 take him out for Wilson, if he's fit upgrade Emerson instead and then take Martinelli out for a Trossard type for likely 1 week only?

Dan_F

They said he's still not 100% and they'll assess him tomorrow.

Basically with a high class troll like this, he will bang if enough people sell him. If they don't, he will be injured.
Interviewer definately plays FPL. Asked the same question about 5 times. Still training on his own, doubtful for Sunday but will be back for next game was my take

Thanks. Sounds like he’s worth keeping for now. I’m still tempted to take a hit somewhere or at least use my FT. I don’t like having four players from that Arsenal Liverpool game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So you’ve got your female colleagues team up 45 places but her husbands 5? Hmmmm…….

Chance to gamble with someone elses team though? Captain Martial
That's the beauty of it isn't it, wazz around with some stuff.
Although Maddison's 18 for both would have been nice in mine!

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Advice required

Henderson Iversen
Haaland Mitrovic Isak

1m in bank.

With GW12 in mind, I have problems with all of the bolded, plus whether Emerson will play. What order will I tackle these issues?

Unsure this week about taking out Isak (Wilson) or Fofana (Guehi). Think Wilson could do more than Guehi but then it's not a certainty Isak would miss GW12 whereas it is with Fofana. Think by the sound of it Mitrovic isn't a major concern.

Should I make the Fofana -> Guehi move now then and see how Isak is in another weeks time. If he's not gonna make GW12 take him out for Wilson, if he's fit upgrade Emerson instead and then take Martinelli out for a Trossard type for likely 1 week only?
Fofana > Guehi looks a nice clean move. Guehi doesn't have that much upside in any one given GW but the fact that he's playable in every GW between now and the world cup will make your planning a lot easier going forward.

paulscholes18

Advice required

Henderson Iversen
Haaland Mitrovic Isak

1m in bank.

Guessing you have 1FT this week? Then Fofana to Guehi is fine then bank a transfer in 11 for 2FT for 12.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
Is it worth swapping out Bernado for Foden for the cost of 4 points? I have the cash to upgrade.

Last edited:

RedDevil@84

When is James expected to bring some points. He seems to be there in almost every team.

Cutch

Fofana > Guehi looks a nice clean move. Guehi doesn't have that much upside in any one given GW but the fact that he's playable in every GW between now and the world cup will make your planning a lot easier going forward.
Guessing you have 1FT this week? Then Fofana to Guehi is fine then bank a transfer in 11 for 2FT for 12.
Thanks lads. It's a bit dull and i think Wilson could troll me now but I think it's the right move too. Yes 1 free transfer

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Sandikan others please help

Current team

Pope Iverson
Trippier Cancelo Perisic Coufal Neco
KDB Martinelli Zaha Andreas Bailey
Kane Haaland Mitrovic

0.2 itb and 2 FT

A: Kane, Coufal to Wilson, James for free.
B: Kane, Perisic, Bailey to Wilson, James, Maddison for -4

Anything else?
Why do you want to get rid of Kane? He's still in form... and you're thinking about WILSON??? Wtf is wrong with you???

But if I had to pick, I would go option B as Maddison is quite key.

Moby

Dick
Why do you want to get rid of Kane? He's still in form... and you're thinking about WILSON??? Wtf is wrong with you???

But if I had to pick, I would go option B as Maddison is quite key.
We are rolling through troll city.

Selling either Kane or KDB is needed to release funds. Given Coufal has ended up getting dropped it's tough to keep playing him so need to upgrade. Out of those two I can't bring myself to sell KdB with city in the form they are.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
We are rolling through troll city.

Selling either Kane or KDB is needed to release funds. Given Coufal has ended up getting dropped it's tough to keep playing him so need to upgrade. Out of those two I can't bring myself to sell KdB with city in the form they are.
Fair enough. See you here once Wilson gets injured within a few minutes and then gets booked on his way to the tunnel for kicking a bin, which afterwards they realise he just tripped and was accidental.

El-Manos

Ward
Schar cancelo James
Maddison foden martinelli trossaed
Kane haaland Jesus
Sanchez n Williams Andrea’s Saliba

my wc team, any tips?