Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
7.5 million players captained Salah and Haaland so no damage done there. But 700k captained Jesus which could be big differential tomorrow

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Using my FT to being in Ederson for the week and benching Ward is probably the most annoying thing about an already poor game week :lol:

Saka, Martinelli and Jesus have me conflicted, as I’d love to see Arsenal beaten but a big win could help me

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Going to be a low scoring week unless you made a far out decision to captain Darwin or Toney.

Moby

Dick
Really needed Jesus to show up today.

So much potential with the amount of chances he gets and is always in the heart of their attack but no returns whatsoever.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Everyone has Martinelli so any points he gets are worthless. Bigger issue was arsenal getting theat clean sheet when I don't have any of their defenders.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

So much potential with the amount of chances he gets and is always in the heart of their attack but no returns whatsoever.
Wasn't it you who a few weeks ago pointed out he's not a season keeper at all, barely ever scores and hasn't actually increased in value?

If it wasn't, whoever gave that advice was spot on!

Moby

Dick
Wasn't it you who a few weeks ago pointed out he's not a season keeper at all, and hasn't actually increased in value?

If it wasn't, whoever gave that advice was spot on!
Not sure, his value hasn't gone up so maybe if someone wanted to sell him it wasn't a loss of money, and yeah not at all a season keeper but these last 3 games were where he could have done a lot and was a good call in terms of having a bit of differential in mini leagues as a lot sold him before the blank on GW8/9 WCs, and he ended up getting a plethora of chances but missed every single one of them. Going 10 games without a goal despite being their best attacker in a team where everyone else is scoring for fun is a bit weird but whatever.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands

Good player but his finishing is appallingly bad. Very frustrated owner.

Pascal Quiff

Supports
Liverpool
Well at least captaining Haaland today has finally got me over the ' Emmanual Dennis DGW' episode!

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I'm revamping my defence. Taking Cancelo off and going for someone like Licha or Botman. That's a 3m saving there and upgrade Foden to KDB.
Thoughts ? While Cancelo is great , KDB and Haaland will cover most of City's returns.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
You’ve had a good week @Dirty Schwein ? Especially when the bonus points come in.
64. Not a monster score but decent. If I left Captain on Darwin like I had planned, would have been much sweeter. But nice to have a green arrow after weeks and weeks of red. Now have the transfers to try salvage my season.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm revamping my defence. Taking Cancelo off and going for someone like Licha or Botman. That's a 3m saving there and upgrade Foden to KDB.
Thoughts ? While Cancelo is great , KDB and Haaland will cover most of City's returns.
Yeah I'm considering Akanji as my City defender on the wildcard. Seems to be first choice now. Robertson and Trippier nailed plus one of Saliba or White.