Fantasy Premier League 22/23

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I hate myself for not researching the players properly. I dropped Almiron for Wilson who was apparently injured. Why the feck wasn't he red listed?

saik

Kane and Almiron scroing, Trippier assist. Off to a solid start. But almost everyone has them at this point. :boring:

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
I went with Perraud as a cheap punt:lol::lol::lol: I just managed to calm down welcome to the team mr Botman hehe

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Tag in @Andycoleno9 mate. He's normally done some mad stuff.
I could not decide which defender to drop (James, Shaw, Cancelo and Trips). I was thinking that all of them will have clean sheet. On the other hand, Leicester was good before break so i thought that Almiron will not do much. Now watch how James will be substitute tomorrow and get one point.
Next week, i am benching Shaw for Almiron.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
To be fair taking Almiron out was a thought for me. He had a long break. You never knew how the players would bounce back. My only mistake over the break was taking out Kane and putting in Mitrovic, I did have Toney as a placeholder :(

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I decided against Almiron. Changed to the threemium template with KDB, Salah n Haaland and had to lose a midfielder. Rashford, Martinelli or Almiron had to go and obviously I chose Almiron. Hahaha

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I don’t have Almiron either, just took the chance that he wouldn’t keep up that scoring rate. I have Odegaard instead and am pretty confident he can outscore him over next 3-4 games and he has potential doubles too.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Those Marco Silva comments are really annoying in hindsight. As soon as I read he was a doubt, I moved away.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think... I think I've given up. I can't take this shit anymore. My life was so much more relaxed when this shit wasn't happening :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
At one point i had Kane, Mitro and Almiron in my team today.
Now i have Darwin, Martial and Mount.
I started the day with Trippier squeezed onto my bench.
Thank goodness I put that right, as he's bagged a 12 pointer!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Anyone else gone for the threemium (Salah, KDB & Haaland) or is it just me?