Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Contemplating a late United attack triple up. Won't ever see a juicier set of 3 fixtures.

BootsyCollins

Landed on this one :
Kepa (Ward)
White-James-Trippier (Dalot,Neco)
Mount-Martinelli-KDB-Rashford (Andreas)
Haaland-Darwin-Martial

Last minute could be Martinelli to Saka but i like to have some money in the bank (1.7)

Good luck to everyone

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yes Rashy, edited :lol:

I thought about it and my reasoning was:

To get Kane, I had to downgrade Cancelo, which I don't mind because his attacking numbers aren't great this year but the alternatives are depressing. I could have gone White, Shaw, Walker etc but they're all boring and as you said, City have two DGW so need a defender from them...

Also would have to drop Andreas who is the best 5th mid and also had DGW.

It would leave my team rigid and I'll be screwed if for instance Martial gets injured, I don't have the bank to go up to Mitro...

And then thought if after all the above, Kane gets booked, I'll get too annoyed.
Mitro is only 0.1m more than Martial though isn't he? Potentially dropping when you'd need him.
But yesall aboard the Martial train.

Help me on my last 2

Kepa v De Gea
Dunk to who.....4.6 and have 0.7m but unsure of whether to go go cheap like a 3.9m or 4m, a Botman 4.4m or up to a 5m plus guy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Last knocking

Kepa v De Gea
Have Shaw in the squad with the next couple of games looking decent? Or botman?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Mitro is only 0.1m more than Martial though isn't he? Potentially dropping when you'd need him.
But yesall aboard the Martial train.

Help me on my last 2

Kepa v De Gea
Dunk to who.....4.6 and have 0.7m but unsure of whether to go go cheap like a 3.9m or 4m, a Botman 4.4m or up to a 5m plus guy.
Yeah but that Kane, Darwin & Haaland draft left me with 0 and I don't like being too inflexible.

Kepa because we are shit in defense.

Dunk or White. If want to go cheaper, Botman.

Dan_F

I’m surprised how many teams have Rashford and Martial, but I think I’ll gamble on it due to the peer pressure (and how often have we been able to have two United attackers recently).

Ive gone with Kane and Salah on the basis that they can be downgraded pretty easily if it doesn’t work out in two games time. It’s meant sacrificing my 5th defender down to a 3.8, but I don’t see it staying that way for more than a few games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah but that Kane, Darwin & Haaland draft left me with 0 and I don't like being too inflexible.

Kepa because we are shit in defense.

Dunk or White. If want to go cheaper, Botman.
Had a quick look at a couple of Chelsea forums..not many posts but they seem to have Mendy in goal.
Will risk our boy and see how it goes.

Will bring Botman in. They're solid and Brighton have been a bust with Dunk in there for me. Banks a bit more too.

Best of luck all

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Had a quick look at a couple of Chelsea forums..not many posts but they seem to have Mendy in goal.
Will risk our boy and see how it goes.

Will bring Botman in. They're solid and Brighton have been a bust with Dunk in there for me. Banks a bit more too.

Best of luck all
Luckily I have Ward as bench then :lol:

Good luck everyone!! See you later for a nice vent.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think I am at my worst position half way since I started to pay attention to this game :(

Had both Trossard and Zaha in at one stage trying to be different and I wold say they will both score today, but you are basically booking in transfers and needing to have more money on the bench, sacrificing players you really want etc..

Just gone for as strong a team as I felt I could put out…

Kepa
Trippier, James, Gabriel
Martinelli, KdB, Rashford, Odegaard
Kane, Haaland, Darwin

Subs. Ward, Patterson, Bueno, Summerville

Gabriel same amount of points/goals as Cancelo and seems to be who arsenal look for from set pieces. Odegaard/Martinelli double up. That price for two key players for league leaders can’t be passed up!

Good luck to everyone!

ROFLUTION

You faced the who to bench decision I did. Almiron is risky though. He was on return every week mode pre world cup.
Yeah, but ultimately I decided Leicester has upped their defence a lot. Almiron will be hard to call for me - some part of me says this is all just a fluke too

Red Star One

oh I'm left with Salah instead of KDB as the last minute transfer didn't work. Some differential I guess, much more Kevins in that slot.

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
Ended up with

Pope / Ward
Cancelo / Trippier / Saliba / Mykolenko / N.Williams
De Bruyne / Almiron / Martinelli / Casemiro / Andreas
Haaland / Kane / Toney

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Missed out on the Kulu assist too. Now watch Martial get injured and Mount not even play. Welcome back to FPL :lol:

Dan_F

One Kane goal and Spurs still dropping points is pretty ideal. Definitely would have taken that before the game as a Kane owner.