Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Moby

Dick
For me it's all about returns. Even if Haaland returns, at least Rashy did too and it's a bonus that it's a United player. Unless Haaland gets a hat trick or something...
Well yeah. Thats the thing. Villa conceded 4 at home vs Leicester today. If this guy decides to go full terminator there's no limit.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Well yeah. Thats the thing. Villa conceded 4 at home vs Leicester today. If this guy decides to go full terminator there's no limit.
Yeah I'll be watching that game on the toilet. Gonna be shitting bricks.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Glad to see I'm not as tight on budget as I thought for the Almiron to Mahrez/Foden move for next week.
Mahrez only being 7.7. Thought he was 8.2 for some reason!?

Grealish is a mere 6.8 ridiculously. 100million man!
And you said that we people, who buy James over and over, are deluded.
Don't play Pep's roulette, man. That will not end well....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And you said that we people, who buy James over and over, are deluded.
Don't play Pep's roulette, man. That will not end well....
You say that, but two games next week, fused with Almiron dropping off a cliff could be a good haul.
Mahrez especially has form for big double weeks.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm now priced out of Andreas and Bruno to Odergaard and Mahrez by £0.1m

Oh well no rush now. Might be for the best anyway as there's going to be mad rotation in the coming weeks and I need to make sure players like Patterson and Thomas are replaced first. And what to do with Martinelli as well?

I might bring Saka in for Bruno instead and replace one of Thomas/Patterson with a City defender (yes I know) which means -4 and holding on to Martinelli still for the time being.

Nickosaur

Will keep Martinelli for the DGW but think he's gone soon if he's going to start coming off around 60 mins. Saka and Odeegard I think are the two mids to have.

Lux Thunder

On the purple patch last two gameweeks with 91 pts in GW 21 and 75 pts now with Kane, Haaland, Shaw, Bruno and triple captain Rashford still to play their remaining games in this GW.

Hoping for a big score in the Spurs - City game and preparing to have three Arsenal players for the next GW. Currently, I only have Saka so I will definitely go for Odegaard instead of Almiron, but my doubt is Zinchenko/White for Perišić or Nketiah for Toney.

More leaned towards the latter to be honest, finding possible differential in our local mini league in Nketiah, but I can go for Zinchenko to match my competitor's eleven and stay sure at the top of the league. Any thoughts/advice ?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Will keep Martinelli for the DGW but think he's gone soon if he's going to start coming off around 60 mins. Saka and Odeegard I think are the two mids to have.
Yeah. I might just get Saka in for Bruno and leave Martinelli for now.

Everton did a number on them defensively yesterday and nobody looked good in the Arsenal attack.

Last edited:

saik

Both. Nketiah is a troll.
Not bigger than fecking Trolley. Cnut ended up with another 1 pointer and yellow card yesterday on a night when they won 3-0. :mad:

Honestly, I think Nketiah is the best strike option right now after Haaland and Kane.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Not bigger than fecking Trolley. Cnut ended up with another 1 pointer and yellow card yesterday on a night when they won 3-0. :mad:

Honestly, I think Nketiah is the best strike option right now after Haaland and Kane.
I feel the pain mate. In the same boat. Best bet is to play with 2 strikers. Mitro is also having decent fixtures.

My rival have Mitoma and Mahrez and I have Toney and Saka. 3 points for me and he is already on 10.

saik

I feel the pain mate. In the same boat. Best bet is to play with 2 strikers. Mitro is also having decent fixtures.

My rival have Mitoma and Mahrez and I have Toney and Saka. 3 points for me and he is already on 10.
That is another bummer. I went for March instead of him couple of weeks ago and since then March has blanked while Mitoma ended up with double digits in both. :(

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Feel reluctant as Mitro has forest next...

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Is it worth it to replace Bruno with Mahrez (who has double) and then buy Bruno back? Seems a waste of transfer but two games are two games

Swiss_Red89

Rashy now leading the total point ranking of all midfielders.

Proud to say that I've collected every single point :devil:

Just a bit of a shame that i put the TC a bit to early on him. He "only" got me 36 points vs city and palace the other week. Will probably be a lot more this GW.
I will never forget my favorite player scoring the derby winner at OT while being my TC though.

Last edited:

saik

That KDB to Bruno transfer this week was an obvious choice. :lol:

paulscholes18

Is it worth it to replace Bruno with Mahrez (who has double) and then buy Bruno back? Seems a waste of transfer but two games are two games
Thing is if you do that, you might have to transfer out Bruno the week after that as we blank in GW25.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Rotation risk for DGW. All 3 (Grealish, Bernardo, Foden ) are back. KDB will start both I guess since he is rested today

saik

Mahrez nailed on for DGW? Think I need to take a -4 hit to get Mahrez and Saka in for Martinelli and Almiron/March. Thoughts?

Edit : Welp, never mind. Don't have the budget for it. Feck you Trolley, you cnut. 7.6m and returning 1 pointers against relegation fodder. :mad: Think the -4 might be Trolley to Nketiah.

Last edited:

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I've been Pepped as much as anyone in the past but you do feel Mahrez should be a safe enough pick this week. Worst case scenario is probably one start and one cameo and he's pretty lethal coming off the bench.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pep roulette :lol:
It feels like he's being too "clever" this year.
That defence is an utter joke. Why aren't Dias and Laporte starting with Stones out? Why did he ship Cancelo off when he's three times the player of that teenager he's started?
No KDB is utterly mad too. Playing two strikers who have zero interest in anything bar finishing too.