Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Anustart89

The other day my wife asked me to look at dining tables... Right before deadline.

Then she shouts "did you find any?" And I'm like "yeah yeah just finding a few more"

Then my snitch daughter goes "no he's not, he's looking at this thing with Football shirts and changing them around" :mad:
Did you use the free hit?

saik

How many can you field next week?
It feels slightly mad ripping teams up to get max Brentford and Brighton coverage to me.
It does feel mad. I can field 10 using 1 FT. Most of the other teams I see are dropping Haaland/Kane for Ollie Watkins because he doubles in GW29. :lol:

Kane has Forest, Southampton and Everton as his next 3 fixtures. Can't be dropping him now of all times.

troylocker

Leaning on fielding just 8 players in GW28 and save me FH for later. The 32 blank should be possible to manuever without FH (most likely only Man United, City, Chelsea and Brighton blank), but it is nice to have it for one of the 2 last double GWs (34/37).
I will do my BB in GW29 though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Am edging to the side of simply doing Mahrez to Mitoma for free, and having just Toney & Mitoma as doublers.

Then maybe do a -4 next week if I need to get 11.

Then maybe wildcard that 3rd week.

We'll see though.

No Liverpool this week suddenly feels risky, but then no game next week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mitoma as captain at the moment.
Is there a better option out of Toney, Haaland, Kane, Salah/Martinelli?

troylocker

Mitoma as captain at the moment.
Is there a better option out of Toney, Haaland, Kane, Salah/Martinelli?
I think Mitoma sits around 20% and Toney around 70% for top100k players. The rest will be very risky differentials. I don't have the guts to go for anyone other than Toney this GW.

Fabian Keller

I'm sitting on March as the C. Can't shake that he's very due. Don't like Toney tbh. I have him but the C smells like a trap.

Martinelli vs Saka on the bench is pure pain. Swear Martinelli loves a London derby. Starting Rashford but that could go south.

Swiss_Red89

benching Odegaard or Zinchenko?:lol:

I think I will go Mitoma (C) too.
Last Sunday destroyed me in my ML...need a huge call now.

JP77

Made the decision to take Haaland out for Toney. Can bring Haaland back in down the line. Toney against Everton and Southampton which gives him a decent chance of scoring as well or more than Haaland this weekend against Palace. Then City blank next week while Brentford play. Then the following weekend Brentford have another DGW while City play Liverpool. Then bring Haaland back in for GW 30.

I've convinced myself this makes sense.

saik

benching Odegaard or Zinchenko?:lol:

I think I will go Mitoma (C) too.
Last Sunday destroyed me in my ML...need a huge call now.
Not an easy decision is it? I have Martinelli and White on my bench and don't like it one bit. :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Made the decision to take Haaland out for Toney. Can bring Haaland back in down the line. Toney against Everton and Southampton which gives him a decent chance of scoring as well or more than Haaland this weekend against Palace. Then City blank next week while Brentford play. Then the following weekend Brentford have another DGW while City play Liverpool. Then bring Haaland back in for GW 30.

I've convinced myself this makes sense.
Do you own Kane as well?

JP77

Do you own Kane as well?
Got Kane, would have considered getting rid of him or Felix (who I want to get out, don't ask why I ever put him in a few weeks back to begin with) but they both play next week during the blank GW so by taking Haaland out for Toney I'll have enough to field a full 11 next week without having to do anything crazy.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Got Kane, would have considered getting rid of him or Felix (who I want to get out, don't ask why I ever put him in a few weeks back to begin with) but they both play next week during the blank GW so by taking Haaland out for Toney I'll have enough to field a full 11 next week without having to do anything crazy.
Yeah wasn't suggesting anything for you just confirming to myself that it's risky not to own him :lol:

Watkins, Toney, Kane seem the 3 to have for 28. I'll bring him in for Haaland after this weekend.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Brighton defender or Brentford defender for Tarks? Money no object. Already own Raya.

Obviously Brentford have the extra fixture but I think overall Brighton have by far the better ones in 27-29 inclusive.

paulscholes18

Brighton defender or Brentford defender for Tarks? Money no object. Already own Raya.

Obviously Brentford have the extra fixture but I think overall Brighton have by far the better ones in 27-29 inclusive.
Dunk for Minutes and will 100% play both in 29, Estupinan does have more attacking threat but has to travel back from Australia before GW 29 so could potentially be a minutes risk for the first game of the double.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Dunk for Minutes and will 100% play both in 29, Estupinan does have more attacking threat but has to travel back from Australia before GW 29 so could potentially be a minutes risk for the first game of the double.
Yeah I heard about that. Not sure how much of an issue it will be. Would he even travel that far for a pointless friendly?

Probably pick between those 2 though and Rico Henry.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm captaining March. How big does that make mine?
Gigantic mate.
That was pretty damn poor.
Wasn't there some Brighton goon defender we captained one year too. Not even Dunk. The other one.
Duffy that useless cretin.

Brighton definitely better than Brentford. Depends how badly you want that extra fixture. Dunk is a good bet.

Reactions: CassiusClaymore

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I have Raya and Sanchez. What's the play with Sanchez no longer nailed?

No rush til next week but would like to get it sorted.

Paul_Scholes18

Would you bring in James/Chilwell, Henry or Shaw this week.

I feel Henry the worst pick long term, but also quite nailed.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
The early WC has made this week less exciting. No point in making any sideways move transfers and I’ve known my first XI and captain since last week…

Feel like the Mr Bean gif.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
May Salah destroy GW26 WCers again.
Get rid of Liverpool assets they said. Not worth it they said. Nunez and Gakpo are worthless they said.

7-0 later and my only light that weekend was Mitoma.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I'm captaining Rashford. Wanted Mitoma / Toney but feck the doubles, we will want to be on our best show on Sunday again and with the amount of chances we created v Betis I could see Rashford getting two easily.