Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I just transferred March in. I'd be more annoyed if I didn't and he returned than vice versa.

Given him the arm band for now as well.

Might also do Tarks to Henry/Estupian as well.
I've literally switched the armband from march to Mitoma to march 10 times. Might need to flip a coin.

Moby

Dick
Think I'm done with this squad finally.

Raya Kepa
Henry Estup Trips Botman Chilwell
Salah Saka Rashford Mitoma MacAllister
Toney Felix Kane

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I've gone with Salah over him because @Dirty Schwein picked him. If it works I'll have him to thank for it. If it doesn't, we'll be even. :lol:
Like I said before, I've nearly caught a 70 point lead on my mini league leader. Since the re-start I've actually been doing ok. But that's gonna change this week :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Is there anything at all to be said for Rashford Captain, in the form that he is in?

Part of me wants to do it, but you basically need two returns if you do it to make up the extra 4 points for appearance. He would need to absolutely smash it.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I can't believe top of the Redcafe league is in the top 1000 out of 11 MILLION players. Can anyone tag who it is? Absolutely mental. Anyway. The guy im fighting for 1st with in my paid league is in the top 3000 but has used his free hit, which could come in handy. He's only 30 points clear of me.

I'm 5th in the Redcafe league currently and enjoying my best ever Fpl season so far. If the trend continues from previous years though then i will fail completely and capitulate by making all the wrong key decisions when the final stretch nears. Oh well.

Hit that WC button tonight. Team is; (edit - forgot i put Martinelli in for Watkins)

I should be well prepared for the blank gameweek coming up, and a bench boost soon and a freehit in later weeks.

Wish everyone luck.

By the way, TOP TIP. Once in a while forget to do your team after leaving it the night before a 11am deadline and watch your FPL team haul when an unexpected 7-0 result comes in. :angel:

Moby

Dick
I can't believe top of the Redcafe league is in the top 1000 out of 11 MILLION players. Can anyone tag who it is? Absolutely mental. Anyway. The guy im fighting for 1st with in my paid league is in the top 3000 but has used his free hit, which could come in handy. He's only 30 points clear of me.

I'm 5th in the Redcafe league currently and enjoying my best ever Fpl season so far. If the trend continues from previous years though then i will fail completely and capitulate by making all the wrong key decisions when the final stretch nears. Oh well.

Hit that WC button tonight. Team is; (edit - forgot i put Martinelli in for Watkins)

I should be well prepared for the blank gameweek coming up, and a bench boost soon and a freehit in later weeks.

Wish everyone luck.

By the way, TOP TIP. Once in a while forget to do your team after leaving it the night before a 11am deadline and watch your FPL team haul when an unexpected 7-0 result comes in. :angel:
Quite similar. I have Salah, Botman, Henry instead of Martinelli, Cash, Pinnock. Good to see the same to Brighton mids too.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Looking at all these teams, I have nothing bar Liverpool assets. I hate hoping that they do well :(

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Which defender to pick as 5th man on a WC. 4.3m max
Faes of Leicester - no blanks, great fixtures and a double GW

AWB- Looks better than Dalot currently but we know Ten Hag hasn't been seeing it that way of late.

Mings - Guarenteed to play for Villa, gets points, some crap fixtures over next few weeks and no double gameweek.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Woken up, thought about it, still captaining March. Sticking with my gut and sticking with my plan.

-8 next week to get 10 out.

-4 the week after for a bench boost if everyone is fit.

Saving the FH.

Swiss_Red89

ah I expect my ML Leader to cover me and bring in Toney&Mitoma.
That's why I'm thinking on captaining Kane as he doesn't have him.

Thoughts? Kane could easily score two today.