Fantasy Premier League 22/23

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Couldn't bring yourself to captain Solly March eh? :lol:
He's a coward.

At Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon during the night in a dream, and God said, “Ask for whatever you want me to give you.”
Solomon answered, “3 goals and 2 assists father and punish the non believers"

saik

Firmly in the Mitoma captain gang.

Even though I got him into team on wildcard, can't bring myself to captain fecking Trolley. Hoping for a solid 4 pointer from him. :drool:

Moby

Dick
Firmly in the Mitoma captain gang.

Even though I got him into team on wildcard, can't bring myself to captain fecking Trolley. Hoping for a solid 4 pointer from him. :drool:
4? :lol: I'm ready for a booking in each game, 2 points in two games and banned for the blank and the double.

Red Star One

So its Mitoma vs Toney this week. Toney team assemble
I’m on Toney C because I actually like him and had him for most of the season as my big differential, now I expect his EO to be higher and I already made the mistake of going lower EO Salah over Saka, hoping Mitoma is below EO 100% and I can enjoy the points from both. If I were chasing I’d probably be on Mitoma, both great options and exciting week ahead.

Good luck all

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I’m on Toney C because I actually like him and had him for most of the season as my big differential, now I expect his EO to be higher and I already made the mistake of going lower EO Salah over Saka, hoping Mitoma is below EO 100% and I can enjoy the points from both. If I were chasing I’d probably be on Mitoma, both great options and exciting week ahead.

Good luck all
On no... Your the guy leading the caf league right?

theatreofdreams777

Why do people call Toney Trolley? Because of the repetitive pattern of him scoring one week and blanking the next one?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Why do people call Toney Trolley? Because of the repetitive pattern of him scoring one week and blanking the next one?
Toney not a troll, he's consistently inconsistent. Like scores against City then blanks against Forest.

Real trolls are cnuts like Wilson or Digne or Zaha.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Not seen many teams with Ferguson which is surprising. Think he might bully some of these defences coming up and he's the perfect price to leave on the bench.

saik

4? :lol: I'm ready for a booking in each game, 2 points in two games and banned for the blank and the double.
Well, I've been saying that that's exactly what I expect him to do. But for my sake I hope he will get atleast 4 points and not more than that. :lol:

saik

Toney not a troll, he's consistently inconsistent. Like scores against City then blanks against Forest.

Real trolls are cnuts like Wilson or Digne or Zaha.
This is the reason he is a troll for me. Get 2 yellow cards against Southampton and Leeds doing naff all but when I put him on bench against Arsenal he goes and get 9 points. Cnut.

Moby

Dick
Not seen many teams with Ferguson which is surprising. Think he might bully some of these defences coming up and he's the perfect price to leave on the bench.
Yeah. I would have taken him if it wasnt for the rotation fear with Welbeck. But I think the ideal Brighton trio will be two of the mids and this kid. Estupinan feels like a massive trap. Their defense doesn't look great despite having good xGC numbers.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Can't wait for March, Mitoma, MacAllister, Toney to all blank and Salah/Haaland/Rashy to get all the points.

saivet

Going to activate my WC.

Current draft has 10 starters in GW28 and a number of players in bold that have doubles for GW29 for a BB.

Raya
White, Trippier, Cash
Martinelli, Saka, Jensen, Maddison
Toney
, Haaland (BGW), Kane​

Subs: Navas, Shaw, Rashford, Estupinan

Any inital thoughts? £2.9m in the bank and would consider binning quite a few of the players there but think this is my starting point.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Here goes CS for Robertson. Great start.

But its Liverpool so in this case, i am happy to take a hit

Red Star One

Pool assets back to being worthless, who would’ve thought.

I’m on 7 players only next week, can get to 8 without selling Haaland (I really don’t feel like doing it) and taking hits. Wondering if FH or WC is worth it.
Going to activate my WC.

Current draft has 10 starters in GW28 and a number of players in bold that have doubles for GW29 for a BB.

Raya
White, Trippier, Cash
Martinelli, Saka, Jensen, Maddison
Toney
, Haaland (BGW), Kane​

Subs: Navas, Shaw, Rashford, Estupinan

Any inital thoughts? £2.9m in the bank and would consider binning quite a few of the players there but think this is my starting point.
This looks quite solid, not sure about Jensen but we’ll be smarter after the games tonight.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Billing absolutely destroying Liverpool :lol: Good thing I needed to keep their assets!

saivet

This looks quite solid, not sure about Jensen but we’ll be smarter after the games tonight.
Yeah I'm not sure on him either and a couple others, no doubt a few tweaks after the games today and the European fixtures midweek too.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Trossard isn’t fit, as with Jesus and Nketiah - Martinelli is playing for his place and up against a Paulinho-less Fulham who can’t stop conceding goals…

He’ll haul mate.
Then I'm well and truly fecked. Hopefully Saka gets the points...