Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Moby

Dick
Due to his haul last week largely. Do you see him doing that against City, Chelsea or Arsenal (after his blank)?
Even before last week he was in top 5 along with the arsenal mids and a bit behind Rashford. Even if you remove 10 points from last week he would be around 7-8 points behind the top scorer which still makes him a very good asset.

I won't mind having him vs City as he has an insane record vs them and they look shit in defense as well. Less so vs Chelsea actually. But overall I think he will still have a very good fpl season by the end.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Love it. I was livid I got rid of Salah last week but things are back to normal now

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Perfect result. Liverpool lose and their assets all blank. Fitting punishment for those who lucked out in such a freak game last week, and they now don't have a game next gameweek.

With City, Chelsea, Arsenal as their next 3 league games, hopefully they can blow top 4.

Swiss_Red89

Haha as expected my ML leader covered me and brought in Toney and Mitoma. But the Idiot captained Salah :D Love it.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Took a hit to get a Brentford defender in and they concede within 5 minutes :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
May look brilliant after the gameweek has finished, but it did seem puzzling people going apenhaller to get Brentford defence in.

saik

Chasing DGWs is a trap. Thought about getting Chilwell in looking at the FPL scout's team this week. But then didn't as I am definitely playing Mee and Estupinan ahead of him(alongside Trippier) and he would most likely be on bench anyways. Brentford proceed to concede within 1min and Chilwell scores. :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ffs Raya. Also wanted to jump on Chillers for next week as a sneaky punt but now everyone will get him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kane double. Seems ages since he got more than a bare single doesn't it.
Another pen. Swear 90% of his goals are pens. :lol: