Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Pickle85

He's a decent shout but Brighton have a great double and are in better form as well. Mac has pens as well.
Both true. Whatever happens I'm guaranteed to get it wrong. Saka currently proving that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Zinchenko won’t be playing - apparently his calf again.
Apparently nothing, nothing apparently.

Concede just before he goes off though, awks.
Ben White with another assist..unexpected.
Wish I'd not switched Saka to Kane, but after Saka's blank v Bournemouth had no confidence.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Handy one from Ben if you want to start planning...

For me looks like I'll be FH'ing in 32 when City, United, Brighton and Chelsea blank. Can keep my 3 Brighton, Chilwell and start adding more United and City to Rashford (De Gea, Haaland and Foden all likely coming in before then).

I'll also plan to have Salah and Darwin in for the potential Liverpool double in 34 (removing Kane and Saka).

If the doubles go as planned my midfield and attack should all be doublers in 34 (Mac Allister, March, Rashford, Salah, Foden, Haaland, Darwin).

Can't believe I'm bringing in Darwin again :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Handy one from Ben if you want to start planning...

For me looks like I'll be FH'ing in 32 when City, United, Brighton and Chelsea blank. Can keep my 3 Brighton, Chilwell and start adding more United and City to Rashford (De Gea, Haaland and Foden all likely coming in before then).

I'll also plan to have Salah and Darwin in for the potential Liverpool double in 34 (removing Kane and Saka).

If the doubles go as planned my midfield and attack should all be doublers in 34 (Mac Allister, March, Rashford, Salah, Foden, Haaland, Darwin).

Can't believe I'm bringing in Darwin again :lol:
I thought about this but don't think I can bring Darwin in. He's just useless and now doesn't even get to 80 minutes.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I thought about this but don't think I can bring Darwin in. He's just useless and now doesn't even get to 80 minutes.
Plenty of time to assess. Plan is get him on the FH in 32 and then permanently in 33/34 if he looks less shit by then. Liverpool potentially still fighting for a European place.

Pickle85

I don't care about my rank. Watching twitter morons suffer and cry is far more satisfying than any green arrow. :lol:

Like when I got those 21 Salah points and they all fecked off of him...
'Some men just want to watch the world burn' vibes from this! :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Thinking Pickford and Kilman > DDG and Botman this week. Bus team BB

Raya DDG
Botman Trippier Chilwell Estupian
Gabriel
Saka March Mac Allister Maddison Rashford
Kane Toney Watkins

3 SGW players. Although still very tempted by bringing Haaland straight back in for Toney or Kane, though probably not for another -4.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Who will play in goal for Leicester in the DGW do we think?

saik

Thinking Pickford and Kilman > DDG and Botman this week. Bus team BB

Raya DDG
Botman Trippier Chilwell Estupian
Gabriel
Saka March Mac Allister Maddison Rashford
Kane Toney Watkins

3 SGW players. Although still very tempted by bringing Haaland straight back in for Toney or Kane, though probably not for another -4.
Don't get Burned like me getting 2 Newcastle defenders. They have been making far too many defensive mistakes. Botman especially was at fault for Forest's goal. There must be lots of other cheaper options out there.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Don't get Burned like me getting 2 Newcastle defenders. They have been making far too many defensive mistakes. Botman especially was at fault for Forest's goal. There must be lots of other cheaper options out there.
He's still pretty cheap. Was thinking Zouma or Coufal as West Ham have 2 home fixtures. Has to be someone with a double double as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Current doublers in CAPS

DE GEA
TRIPPIER BOTMAN CHILWELL
RASHFORD (C) MITOMA Martinelli Saka
TONEY WATKINS Kane

(Ward, Andreas, Tark, White)

8.3m ITB

Who is the most essential doubler to get in on top of this line up

Salah? Darwin?

Need to bear in mind getting Haaland back with some funds is important.
Also need to consider when to use the Wildcard, FH and BB, as weeks are running out now.

saik

I'm bringing in DDG. Don't fancy doubling on United defence. Villa are away at Chelsea and Leicester and then no more doubles.
Ah, I didn't read that double double first time around. Still don't feel like doubling Newcastle defence is the best idea even though I literally have 2 of them. :lol:

I was looking at getting another doubler in for one of the Arsenal players. But now Ward is dropped so that BB plan is in the mud and then there is this double Newcastle defence issue where they have been conceding every game. Decisions, decisions...

saik

Rashford injured? That's another massive spanner in the BB plan. :rolleyes: