Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I also have Saka and Zinchenko, and want to take one out tbh though.
I was gonna swap Saka to Bruno but after the way arsenal played and the way United played (despite Bruno goals) makes me think Zink to someone else might be better play.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Iversen I reckon. Rodgers talked about him getting a "run" now.
Really? So he is first choice now?
Btw; i am selling Bueno for this double gw and BB and options are Mings (two away games bit nailed starter) or Emerson (two home games but is he even a starter?). Who to pick between those two?

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Really? So he is first choice now?
Btw; i am selling Bueno for this double gw and BB and options are Mings (two away games bit nailed starter) or Emerson (two home games but is he even a starter?). Who to pick between those two?
According to Rogers yes. Did find it funny that Sanchez and Ward both lose their spots just as people needed them. Classic fpl :lol:

I wouldn't worry about transfers for the next week and a half.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Bring Shaw back in maybe? I don't know who are the options right now
Shaw without Casemiro feels pointless unless he gets attacking returns. I'm sure there will be plenty injuries over the break so gonna juuuuust chill.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
According to Rogers yes. Did find it funny that Sanchez and Ward both lose their spots just as people needed them. Classic fpl :lol:

I wouldn't worry about transfers for the next week and a half.
Decisions like that are too weird sometimes.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Rodgers plays FPL, he seems the type.

Guardiola DEFINITELY plays FPL, it’s obvious. The amount of exactly 58-59 minute defender subs he’s made…

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Decisions like that are too weird sometimes.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Rodgers plays FPL, he seems the type.

Guardiola DEFINITELY plays FPL, it’s obvious. The amount of exactly 58-59 minute defender subs he’s made…
Pep seems like he was told he isn't allowed to play so now goes about ruining the fun for everyone

Paul_Scholes18

Haaland injured. This is kind of tricky. If long term it is easy to rebuild the team and optimize without, but if he just miss one game it is harder.

Likely doing Haaland to Isak/Johnson and then Toney to Haaland when Toney gets banned and Haaland is back.

Maybe I go without Haaland for longer, but I know the first time this season I am without Haaland when he plays he will destroy my rank haha with a hattrick or more.

Moby

Dick
Don't fancy Kane against Everton? Wilson might get a start in the double...
Kane is going out for a doubler. Few options in there to pick from. Not sure about Isak getting benched given the way he has been playing. Would give me 6 dgw in 31 as well.

For some reason Isak just screams TRAP to me.
He has trolled in the past when he got injured after scoring but if fit he's great.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Haaland injured. This is kind of tricky. If long term it is easy to rebuild the team and optimize without, but if he just miss one game it is harder.

Likely doing Haaland to Isak/Johnson and then Toney to Haaland when Toney gets banned and Haaland is back.

Maybe I go without Haaland for longer, but I know the first time this season I am without Haaland when he plays he will destroy my rank haha with a hattrick or more.
Come on son, it's the classic "precautionary" load of gub to get out of the internationals.
He'll be 100% fit by their next game at City. I'm so confident, that if I'm wrong you get a permanent thread ban.

Paul_Scholes18

Come on son, it's the classic "precautionary" load of gub to get out of the internationals.
He'll be 100% fit by their next game at City. I'm so confident, that if I'm wrong you get a permanent thread ban.
Find it weird though that Haaland would like to miss internationals.

I think the fact they are playing Liverpool make me think he will be much more likely to play. They need him for that game and you may say that is the reason he is "injured".

I think it was probably a bad time to bench boost, but most of my players got doubles.

We will see how many hits needed. If -12 or more I think I just keep the bench boost, but problem is if I have 3-4 injuries to key players I still need a -8 in hits anyway.

Rashford likely to be fine, but would be such a blow if he is out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For anyone who hasn't played their wildcard yet, when are you intending to?

paulscholes18

Seen a fair few people talking about a 32 free hit, I think I may go differently and play it in 34.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Did -4. Mings instead Bueno and the one which hurts, Iversen instead Ward.
Bench boost activated. 10 players with double. Rashy captain.

As @Moby said; see you in 10 days:D

Edit: only question is to do Robbo to Shaw for another -4. I will decide in last minute. And whatever i do, it will be wrong move:wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Way too early to even be looking, but just noticed for -4 could do Ward to Iversen and Andreas to Salah, and run the BB on the below (doublers in caps)

DE GEA IVERSEN
TRIPPIER BOTMAN CHILWELL White Tarko
SALAH RASHY MITOMA Saka Martinelli
TONEY WATKINS Kane

10 doublers, 3 Arsenal home to Leeds, and Kane. Gets Salah in.

Worth a BB or not really?

Cons
Would have to work out how to get Haaland back in
Awks benching decision the week after.

suheilsworld

Cash injured and subbed after 9 minutes will make me do an extra transfer for GW28 as he will surely not play both the games in the double GW

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Made a plan this morning based on the current fixture schedule and subject to injuries.

This week DDG and Shaw in for Pickford and Kilman.

GW29 BB
DDG Raya
Trippier Shaw Chilwell Estupian
Gabriel
Saka Maddison Rashford March Mac Allister
Kane Toney Watkins

GW30 - Toney > Haaland
GW31 Kane > Darwin ("I'll fkin do it again")
GW32 Free Hit
GW33 roll transfer
GW34 Saka & Maddison > Salah & Mahrez. Team would be...

DDG (Raya)
Trippier Estupian Shaw (Gabriel) (Chilwell)
Salah Mahrez Rashford March Mac Allister
Darwin Haaland
(Watkins)

10 doublers plus Trippier at home to Saints.