Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Alex the Red

Curses to my Brighton and City players! I had foolishly saved my bench boost until this last match - now the bench is just being used to make up a team of 11 :(

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Im abit gutted to finish top 15k in the world. Had a horrendous month of May, until then i was 500th at one point! Can't be too upset i guess, still a good effort.

Swiss_Red89

Sensational end for me...the Bruno (C) differential goal made sure that i win my ML for the first time with 4 points clear....Was 16 points behind before this GW. Luckily my rival opted to go Haaland--> Firmino and did not bring in Kane.

Bruno Fernandes is now officially a FPL legend in my books. :devil:

@all: I loved this season and reading/posting in this thread. Have a nice break. See you in August.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Im abit gutted to finish top 15k in the world. Had a horrendous month of May, until then i was 500th at one point! Can't be too upset i guess, still a good effort.
Thanks for all your help with tips all season...oh wait :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
55 points. Finished 18.5k.
This was tough ffs :lol: . But still, can't wait next season though.

Best thread ny a mile this, btw.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It's like a magical secret club of like minded people, away from all the flick teasers, freaks and weirdos out there (think those are the lyrics from "I got 5 on it" by the Luniz)
I do get away sometimes :( . Once i got a ban and was out of this thread for two weeks.

Daaamn Ole:wenger:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Snuck into the top 300k with that 66 today. If only I had Pinnock as my 2nd sub ahead of Murphy, it could have been better but this is probabyl my best rank of the season :lol: .

Schmeichel Jackson

Supports
Juventus
Thanks for the tips all season guys!

Decent performance finishing in the top 250k!

But beating an arrogant rival (Liverpool fan as well!) out of sight who overtook me briefly and immediately messaged me to say he was ahead of me….that’s priceless!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A guy pulled a free hit 85 pointer in my league to steal the coveted 6th place position.
I mean, have a word.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
A guy pulled a free hit 85 pointer in my league to steal the coveted 6th place position.
I mean, have a word.
Annoying. I lost our cup final to a guy who had a wildcard. Cost me £64. Did win the league comfortably though so can't be too greedy. Was smart of him to save it in the end.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Thanks for all your help with tips all season...oh wait :lol:
Mate, if i was genuinely any good at the game I wouldn't have had 6 consecutive red arrows on the final stretch of the season . And i tried putting a few bits in here but i was genuinely blagging my way there :lol:

troylocker

A bit annoying, but my captaincy misclick 4 point swing yesterday cost me a top 1k season. 2 points off. Top 1,1k and convincing wins in all my MLs is a good consolation though :D

suheilsworld

Bit miffed with the way how my season ended with 282000 rank and at one point i was close to 50k.

1. Won my mini-league, my 5th in a row since we started 7 years
  2. Lost our 1st H2H league and came 2nd
  3. Lost in the final of the cup 2nd year running to the same opponent. He is turning into a Sevilla of our group winning only cups
Thank you for this group for all the suggestions and advice. The transfer deadline madness was real!!!! See you all soon when we have price reveals and the madness begins to register the team for next season.

Red Star One

OR 1961 - my second best season ever but feels very disappointing to channel my inner Arsenal at the very end and bottle the Caf league :lol: good luck to the Shaw must go on team that won it, and we meet again next season!

cheers everyone for a good one, even if I hated the fact there were so many disruptions this season and the teams got so template. hope next year is more exciting

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I will miss this thread. Only "healthy" thread on this forum. :(
Where people actually come and say; "Maaaan, i fecked up so badly". :lol:

Anyway, see you in two months then.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I will miss this thread. Only "healthy" thread on this forum. :(
Where people actually come and say; "Maaaan, i fecked up so badly". :lol:

Anyway, see you in two months then.
Yeah haha that's down to my policing. But yeah I normally head straight to this thread when I get on the website so need something else to do...

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I didn't checked my points for a while. My attention was only on rank. 2589 points.

That will be for me impossible to beat next year. Only way is down from now.

Anyone got a mail from FPL with personal season review?

Red Star One

Yeah I'd be up for that.
Around 20 quid/euro each?
I didn't checked my points for a while. My attention was only on rank. 2589 points.

That will be for me impossible to beat next year. Only way is down from now.

Anyone got a mail from FPL with personal season review?
C'mon mate, top 2.5k is very decent but can always aim higher :lol: next season should be hopefully less template

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
My issue with a money league here is that it might stop making this thread what it's about... Genuine (bad) advice...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Sure and I'll be pretty much giving up that because I can't play this game without having fun like going Darwin in GW2 and he gets sent off. :lol:
Same. Come to think of it he as my biggest troll this season. Always something when I put him in be it red card, injury or dropped. Thought I was being so clever getting him in early as well. It's stuff like that which puts you off doing anything outside the norm tbh. I only clawed my way back to finish 20k by playing it really straight. Pretty much everything I tried that was different blew up in my face right down to Rashford as last day captain. Meh

Moby

Dick
dropped. Thought I was being so clever getting him in early as well. It's stuff like that which puts you off doing anything outside the norm tbh
It doesn't for me because I don't really aim for the best possible rank. 10, 50, 100 whatever. Once the season is done do you really care about it? I'm happy to take huge drops as long as I can put players that I find exciting in terms of their potential and try to find those hauls. Like Kane this season is the anti thesis of why I play this game. I have zero interest in such picks.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
It doesn't for me because I don't really aim for the best possible rank. 10, 50, 100 whatever. Once the season is done do you really care about it? I'm happy to take huge drops as long as I can put players that I find exciting in terms of their potential and try to find those hauls. Like Kane this season is the anti thesis of why I play this game. I have zero interest in such picks.
I aim to win my leagues first and foremost so yeah it does matter.

SteveCoppellFan

Won all my leagues :D Ended on 2418.
Nicely played.

I finished 5918 and top in all my leagues apart from 2.

Finished 2nd in the JA Classic League - this was a old football forum, think its closed these days.

And 8th on Red Cafe - some good players with great finishes here so well played to those, excellent season.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Nicely played.

I finished 5918 and top in all my leagues apart from 2.

Finished 2nd in the JA Classic League - this was a old football forum, think its closed these days.

And 8th on Red Cafe - some good players with great finishes here so well played to those, excellent season.
Here he is @Sandikan