Fantasy Premier League 22/23

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Damsgaard at 5.5 is very tempting. If Bailey doesn’t fire this week I will bring in Damsgaard.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Damn easy route into the Chelsea defense with Fofana at 4.5. Lot of people will scramble to get him in.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Spread underlines how much of a coin flip these sort of captaincy calls are.

Gee Male

Damsgaard at 5.5 is very tempting. If Bailey doesn’t fire this week I will bring in Damsgaard.
I've brought him in this week already. I'm tempted to start transitioning to a 5-2-3 to incorporate Salah, Kane and Haaland. I've dropped my 8m midfielder for Damsgaard as a first potential step - there's no value at the 8m midfield mark anyway. Don't fancy Mount against Spurs, and don't mind not getting Kane immediately for the Chelsea game so it's a cautious step towards transition that I can reverse if needs be.

Someone else mentioned Fofana - definitely one to consider, I'd expect him to end up with more points than say Perisic, Trippier, Zinchenko if he goes to Chelsea.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Bournemouth will be playing very deep and make it tough for Haaland to find any space. I really want to captain Salah for this reason.
Yeah but then man city now have a counter to this... Crosses. Haaland is tall enough for this to be the plan b.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Damn, Perisic is in danger to dropping in price. If he doesn't start this weekend, i am getting rid. Too expensive to wait on him

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He is not a very good header. But yeah, City should be able to find ways to score a few. I’m probably captaining Haaland, but it’s close.
Yeah like we forget that it doesn't matter what the other team does... City is good enough to blow through any of these jobber teams.

Look what they did to West Ham... And West Ham are an excellent PL side. They'll fecking absolutely destroy Bournemouth.

ROFLUTION

Damn, Perisic is in danger to dropping in price. If he doesn't start this weekend, i am getting rid. Too expensive to wait on him
finally someone worth having dropping 0.1.. that makes it possible to catch say Darwin if you wanna go down that path.

a bit worried if James will drop in case he doesn’t play right back.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Who to bench out of James, Perisic, Baily?

James and Perisic play each other so Baily had some value. Perisic may now be ready to start but unsure..

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Sancho > Kulu earlier in the week.

Ward
TAA - Robertson - Cancelo - James
Salah - Kulu - Martinelli - Bailey
Haaland (C) - Jesus

Ward - Pirlo - Williams - Archer

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Who to bench out of James, Perisic, Baily?

James and Perisic play each other so Baily had some value. Perisic may now be ready to start but unsure..
I see loads on Reddit dropping Bailey. I’m starting him. He’s against Everton and Villa were utterly awful last week. Hoping that was just an anomaly and Bailey will show his preseason form.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I see loads on Reddit dropping Bailey. I’m starting him. He’s against Everton and Villa were utterly awful last week. Hoping that was just an anomaly and Bailey will show his preseason form.
Thanks. Also really unsure if Perisic starts too.

Also, if Chelsea away isn't easy, so will kick on with Baily.

Wayne's World

Probably the first time after the first gameweek when I have not made a transfer and won't be doing so either, already had Haaland as I knew the fixtures would turn after the WH game so he's obviously captain too.

Rumours of Pope being out but I'm going to stick with him and If he doesn't play then Ward will probably end up with a 1 pointer from Arsenal anyways

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Harry Kane (in best Spurs in years) became differential in FPL. Who could even guess that?
Come on Harry, show me points this round...

You useless piece of defensive midfielder. :D

Renegade

Any word on if Alverez will get a start today? He can play wing right?

I’ve gambled and put him in for Perisic. Not sure if Perisic starts his first game vs Chelsea. Too late to go back now.

Paul_Scholes18

Bailey on the bench and still fecked with him benched too. He will come on and drop in value next week.