Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What's going on here 3 first half goals by City and none by captain Haaland. This wasn't how it was supposed to go.. I have Salah as well.
As he showed after the first lockdown, his performances drop when playing in empty stadiums.

saik

Good thing I didn't change the captain from Salah to Haaland. Get a goal soon ffs. :mad:

Edit : FFS just as I type he's substituted.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Odegaard is doing my nut in. Getting no points In both games pretty much while Martinelli smashes it. Gambled on Odegaard due to the minutes he was guarenteed.

saik

Odegaard is doing my nut in. Getting no points In both games pretty much while Martinelli smashes it. Gambled on Odegaard due to the minutes he was guarenteed.
I have them both in along with Jesus. Sacrificed my goalkeepers for midfielders. Those Leicester goalkeepers are going to make me zero points. :lol:

Eplel

Haaland single handedly ruining half the table's triple captain today.

Love it.

IrishRedDevil

That’s another 7 points from Trippier.

Glad I went for him instead of a 5.0 midfielder. A midfielder has to score just to cover his clean sheet potential, but Trippier also offers attacking returns.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Changed Jesus to captain over Kane for this week and looks like it’s payed off. Was so tempted to do triple captain, wish I did.