Fantasy Premier League 22/23

diarm

Solid day for me so far. Was worried about not having Haaland but it's worked this week and I have transfers to get him in now for next.

52 points with Salah(c), Nunez, Son, Rashford and Dalot still to play. Now for United to ruin it all for me.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Solid day for me so far. Was worried about not having Haaland but it's worked this week and I have transfers to get him in now for next.

52 points with Salah(c), Nunez, Son, Rashford and Dalot still to play. Now for United to ruin it all for me.
Yeah you're doing better than me, I'm on 40 pts with a similar lot left to play, just Robertson for Nunex the only difference

saik

Salah triple captain next week anyone? Very tempted by that idea. :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I remember @Sandikan saying last season… it’s head not heart. I haven’t got a single United player in my squad….

…. though he also said Odegaard was a great pick as he’d been made captain.
Definitely time to bin Rashford off. He was a decent gamble at 6.5m and should have scored 2 last week, but we're no sort of attacking team so needs shipping.

Not sure Grealish is the one even though I'd have the extra to upgrade, Foden is probably, but that'd need 2 transfers.

Gawge

Feel relieved to get away with a Haaland 5-pointer given I stuck with Kane.

Would be nice for Kane to get something tomorrow, if just to ease the price changes between the two.

Salah (C) to come. I do have the (VC) on Jesus, and was tempted to go for him but feels wrong to go for the gut when FPL discourse narrows everything down to clear choices (mostly for good reasons!).

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Definitely time to bin Rashford off. He was a decent gamble at 6.5m and should have scored 2 last week, but we're no sort of attacking team so needs shipping.

Not sure Grealish is the one even though I'd have the extra to upgrade, Foden is probably, but that'd need 2 transfers.
I thought long and hard about Rashford, Martial, Dalot, Bruno but in the end, I was sure it was United bias so didn't pick any

Team is tried and tested with one punt (turning out fantastic so far) and getting solid scores. I might miss some one week wonders who get hattricks but I'm not getting many 1s and 2s either.

78 with 3 to play this week.

diarm

I remember @Sandikan saying last season… it’s head not heart. I haven’t got a single United player in my squad….

…. though he also said Odegaard was a great pick as he’d been made captain.
I've always kept to that rule. I honestly felt those 2 were good value at their prices and with our first couple of fixtures.

My mistake was letting preseason trick me into thinking we'd see anything different from these softcocks.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Not bothered to link the picture but, Dalot threat 1 out of 210 says everything :lol::lol: God knows why I thought that was a good option

Dan_F

Rashford is a tough price point to replace, the plus side is a 4.5 million player is apparently going to offer the same amount of points.

Leeds have a good set of fixtures after week 3, so Rodrigo might be worth a punt.

Nickosaur

78 points. Captain Haaland may have been wrong choice but happy with that total after a poor first GW.

diarm

I don't like making transfers this early, as I'm asking to have 3 of my players injured now during the week.

But taking Rashford and Dalot out there was very therapeutic.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Anyone knows why Foden was subbed? I have 2 transfers so thinking throwing him in instead of Mahrez

paulscholes18

Anyone knows why Foden was subbed? I have 2 transfers so thinking throwing him in instead of Mahrez
Can’t see anything about it being injury related, just people saying Pep was teaching him a lesson for not passing the ball to Haaland for a tap in.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am jumping on Rodrigo train. I have 0.5 mil in the bank so it is Rodrigo instead of Neto. Shame though, i wanted Da Silva as good bench option but it is not worthy going -4.

Although, next week i will not have money for Da Silva. What is logical thing to do? Go minus 4 (for bench option) or leave him be and have Pereira as backup?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I am jumping on Rodrigo train. I have 0.5 mil in the bank so it is Rodrigo instead of Neto. Shame though, i wanted Da Silva as good bench option but it is not worthy going -4.

Although, next week i will not have money for Da Silva. What is logical thing to do? Go minus 4 (for bench option) or leave him be and have Pereira as backup?
Why would you want to go over -4 if the player you are bringing in is going to be on the bench? Definitely not worth it.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Rashford is a tough price point to replace, the plus side is a 4.5 million player is apparently going to offer the same amount of points.

Leeds have a good set of fixtures after week 3, so Rodrigo might be worth a punt.
Thank feck I took him out after week 1 and brought in Martinelli. Saved 0.5m which I will use this week plus I got 7-8 points more.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Don’t do a -4 for a bench option. Most people will be WCing in a few weeks.

saik

Salah captaincy is a no brainer next week.
I might just chuck out Rashford for Nunez too. He's good for a goal against our defence even if he only comes on in the 2nd half. It was a toss up between B.Silva and Rashford for me this gameweek and I opted to transfer out B.Silva.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ffs Rashford went down. Ok so I have two transfers... I'm thinking:

Robertson and Rashford to Walker and one of:

Diaz
Kulu
Foden
Madisson

But which one?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I want Bailey up to a 8m midfielder (Maddison) But would need to get 2m from somewhere..

Ederson
TAA Robertson Cancelo James
Salah Martinelli Bailey
Jesus Haaland

James down to a £5m spurs defender or Walker. And Ederson to Sanchez ??

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Ffs Rashford went down. Ok so I have two transfers... I'm thinking:

Robertson and Rashford to Walker and one of:

Diaz
Kulu
Foden
Madisson

But which one?
Kulu probably for the next couple of fixtures. Diaz is a no-go imo, it would block Darwin.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
On the desktop site how do you see what transfers everyone has made in the current gameweek?

Used to be a case it was just listed under their names.

paulscholes18

On the desktop site how do you see what transfers everyone has made in the current gameweek?

Used to be a case it was just listed under their names.
about Half-way down on the status page it has the top transfers in and out.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I dropped Jesus for Darwin so I could manoeuvre a bit with Arsenal players/ other players in the squad. Regret it a little so far but have Darwin, Salah, TAA and Kulu to play today so hopefully that will be fine. The Arsenal players I have are Saliba :(, Zinchenko and Martinelli. Depending on how Darwin does i might change again.