Fantasy Premier League 22/23

The Neville wears Prada

I am having to pinch myself... in top 25 on redcafe league! I never even come close to the top 200 and still Salah and TAA to come.

I am thinking Gabriel to Koulibaly and Sancho to Martinelli and even willing to take a -4 penalty. Thoughts?

saik

I am having to pinch myself... in top 25 on redcafe league! I never even come close to the top 200 and still Salah and TAA to come.

I am thinking Gabriel to Koulibaly and Sancho to Martinelli and even willing to take a -4 penalty. Thoughts?
Sancho to Martinelli should be pretty easy decision I would think. Martinelli already has 16 points compared to Sancho's 3. :lol: And I don't see it changing anytime soon with Sancho. Chelsea hopefully should keep more clean sheets than Arsenal but I think James would fetch more points if you want someone from Chelsea. The only issue with him is he may not be guaranteed starter.

ROFLUTION

Even if he doesn’t perform tmrw I will wait till he plays the easiest team in the league next week.
And against one of the worst defenders - Dalot. Only Ait Nouri costs more defensively.

Only concern with Liverpool is whether the game could be called off due to protests. This is probably the worst we’ve been in the Premier League, and everything about the match just screams of demonstrations outside of Old Trafford

Moby

Dick
Forest are signing a new player every day. The attack is gonna have Dennis, Maupay, Lingard and Aouar it seems. Very interesting.

Edit: Reading those names together is pretty much a who's who of FPL trolls. :lol:

Aint gota Kalou

Replacing Sancho and have 1 in the bank so can afford anyone under 8.4...can't be Diaz as I have triple Liverpool

Dan_F

Same. My start last year was horrendous and it took half the season to make my rank respectable. Just snuck in 200k OR tonight with three Pool to go. Although Salah haul will kill that completely.

Dan_F

And against one of the worst defenders - Dalot. Only Ait Nouri costs more defensively.

Only concern with Liverpool is whether the game could be called off due to protests. This is probably the worst we’ve been in the Premier League, and everything about the match just screams of demonstrations outside of Old Trafford
It would have to take a lot to get it called off now. The last one only happened because of Covid protocols. This time there would have to be a threat to player safety or something. It’s a slight concern but I just can’t see it.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
My midfield and attack is now sorted after I got in time to take Sancho out before the fall, and got Dasilva before the rise. Defense is a huge mess. TAA and Walker are good but White may soon be out of the team, Dalot is dumpster, Leicester keepers are bad. I guess Neco Williams is quite playable though, plays very high and Nottingham are a decent team. I badly need Cancelo and Cucurella/James though, and a decent keeper (think I’ll go with Ramsdale or Mendy).

I will let Sterling & Diaz run for a while. With the way Chelsea are playing I reckon Sterling could get a lot of points in the next few weeks.

If I were to WC now I think I’d grab Toney in place of Darwin though. He’s going to haul in this upcoming run.

Paul_Scholes18

Bailey not dropping tonight right? Need to decide if selling or keeping. Risk is he stays on the bench and is 4.8 soon.

DiMaria

Would you guys upgrade Saliba to cucurella or stay put? I have James but no arsenal defenders. Initially I had in mind Walker to perisic when city fixtures get tougher (and also because pep likes to rotate almost everyone later in the season), but for now perhaps Saliba to cucurella if he’s going to play regularly. That or I just let it roll for one week and have two transfers once I get more info by week 4

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Thinking about starting Brentfords Da Silva over Bailey for GW3 :nervous:

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Cancelo & Martinelli or Walker and Diaz?

Also - Salah, TAA Robbo or TAA Diaz Darwin?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I can't seem to focus on this game this year. Dunno why. Think everyone having very similar teams to start with ruins it a bit.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
I can't seem to focus on this game this year. Dunno why. Think everyone having very similar teams to start with ruins it a bit.
I think the teams will change after a while maybe after wildcards but yes right now is a bit stiff but at least people seem to put some effort into it I have only seen one Benteke as captain in my workleague:lol:

Moby

Dick
I actually have a different team to most but yeah it's been a really boring start. No moves to make for me this week either just sit and wait for the next weekend.

DiMaria

Cancelo & Martinelli or Walker and Diaz?

Also - Salah, TAA Robbo or TAA Diaz Darwin?
cancelo Martinelli

Second one is tougher. Diaz and Robertson cancel one another. Salah is the most proven fpl player and as safe as they come. But if Darwin starts then he might be at the center of it all like when he come on the last two times. And you would have extra funds to spend elsewhere. Wait until after tonight’s game though. If Darwin shines it will be hard to resist. There isn’t a way for you to fit Darwin with salah? Instead of one of robbo or Diaz?

DiMaria

cancelo Martinelli

Second one is tougher. Diaz and Robertson cancel one another. Salah is the most proven fpl player and as safe as they come. But if Darwin starts then he might be at the center of it all like when he come on the last two times. And you would have extra funds to spend elsewhere. Wait until after tonight’s game though. If Darwin shines it will be hard to resist. There isn’t a way for you to fit Darwin with salah? Instead of one of robbo or Diaz?
if you can’t and both Diaz and Darwin haul then maybe option 2. Diaz was unlucky not to score against Fulham and he had the same amount of chances as salah but salah got the break. The problem with Diaz is that when hora is back he will lose some minutes but this doesn’t seem to be happening soon.

Varun

Staff
It's a mental game as much as it's about football. Teams may be similar now but plenty will change once people start chasing points

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
It's a mental game as much as it's about football. Teams may be similar now but plenty will change once people start chasing points
Yeah I was looking through my yeah, wondering how my differentials did... Then realised I have none :lol:

Wayne's World

Have two transfers, need to get rid of Trippier and looking to bring in Perisic since I think he may start starting for Spurs but not sure.

Rodrigo will also be brought in since with Bamford looking injured, I think he'll be playing up front for the future