Fantasy Premier League 22/23

saik

Ward(Leicester keeper) vs Dalot vs Rashford, who to chuck out from my team? Have 1.5m in bank. I wanted to replace Rashford with Nunez but don't have the budget for it. I'm fully expecting Nunez to have a blinder against us next week. :(

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Ward has a nice fixture next and seem to go up in price soon he isn't a emergency now.

saik

Well looks like Salah and Trent are going to feck me over aren't they?

ROFLUTION

I can't seem to focus on this game this year. Dunno why. Think everyone having very similar teams to start with ruins it a bit.
dont worry, everyone will have squads even closer to each other by having 2 wildcards + unlimited transfers during WC2022 :lol: im in top 300k so im not complaining (yet)

at least Darwin doesnt look like a worldbeater tonight

saik

Ward(Leicester keeper) vs Dalot vs Rashford, who to chuck out from my team? Have 1.5m in bank. I wanted to replace Rashford with Nunez but don't have the budget for it. I'm fully expecting Nunez to have a blinder against us next week. :(
Well he ain't doing shit next week. :lol:

Dan_F

Lovely swing for me in my mini league with the Nunez red and Diaz goal in the space of two minutes.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I replaced Jesus with Darwin to balance my squad better. Have Salbia OG and Darwin Red ffs.

diarm

This is why you don't make 2 subs on Saturday in a fit of rage after the United game.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Didn’t you also start with 20 points in GW1? :lol:
Yep, basically every bit of luck that can go against me this FPL is going against me. :( I think I used it all up during the Euros when I won our sweepstake at work.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Yep, basically every bit of luck that can go against me this FPL is going against me. :( I think I used it all up during the Euros when I won our sweepstake at work.
I feel bad for ya bud! But hang in there man. You can still salvage the season.

saik

Welp captain Salah and Trent screwed me over. Thank feck atleast Jesus netted 19 points. Would have been a shit GW otherwise.