Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Paul_Scholes18

So Salah captain to reduce pain or have faith in us to stop him? I am sure we will improve soon, but not right now. Casemiro feels like he could improve us a lot with time.

paulscholes18

Gross and da Silva both going up again :lol: , only because they scored against us the worst team in the league.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Price changes are ridiculous quick. Gonna try not think about it but it's annoying.

RedMist99

ffs. I was keeping tabs on Robertsons price and until around midnight and he looked safe from a drop. That could cause issues now as I was planning to get rid of him in the coming weeks

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Jesus at captain anyone? Dithering between him, Haaland and Sterling.

daveoliver91

I know the answer will be "none", but I have to start one of these: Matty Cash or Andreas Pereira.
Which one would you pick?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Robertson, Bailey > Ake, Groß -4 right before price changes.

Close call between Ake, Walker and ****. Didn’t feel like doubling up on Chelsea with Kante missing. Walker had already risen plus limited upside in attack. Ake probably becomes Trippier in 3-4 GWs time when Laporte returns. Hopefully he doesn’t have a brain fart in the meantime with Stones lurking on the bench.

Groß has always been a fantasy troll who won't score another goal until the reverse fixture against us. But at least I'll be able to squeeze som rises out of him while stopping the bleeding from Bailey. Had exact cash to get Barnes against a shite Saints but chickened out.

Ward
TAA - Cancelo - James - Ake
Salah - Kulu - Martinelli - Groß
Haaland (C) - Jesus

1.3 ITB

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
feck it. Locked in with a few punts....

Raya
TAA James Zinchenko Perisic Cancelo
Maddison Salah (c) Martinelli
Jesus (vc) Haaland

Subs: Ward, Andreas, DaSilva, Archer

I like the haul potential in that defence.

Last edited:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I have kept Neto as I simply didn't like any of the alternatives. Not interested in Gross. Neto has looked quite lively too so I imagine a return or two aren't far away for him.

Cucharella has come in for me. Bit of a no brainer at 5m if he's taking set pieces quite a lot which it appears he may be.

suheilsworld

Am I crazy to start Trippier against city? I think he might get something. If not him, my options are Andreas Vs Brentford or Neto Vs Spurs

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I see Salah is the favourite captain choice but last game he didn't look to good.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Trying to change my team but says it is updating, only have till 11:30 ffs.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Jesus captain but I think I am really regretting my transfers already. I feel I should have done Sancho or Grealish to Gross instead of Robertson to cucu(I needed to free up cash to go from Dalot to James)

JP77

Had Salah as captain until the last minute and changed it to Jesus. Such a difficult weak to choose between him, Salah and Haaland. Any of them could hit big this week IMO but could quite easily do nothing either :lol:

I've kept Robertson for now too. The price drop is silly, they have a really good run coming up, just seems a bit of panic stations because of the first two games where Liverpool are getting their bearings a bit. I've looked at James and Cucurella but my issue there is I'm worried about them being rotated at times. Are we saying Chillwell isn't going to play at all this season? James is probably safer as his competition is Azpi, who will probably play more in the back three than out on the right.