Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Stadjer

For some reason i have Rashford in my team... considered trading him for Rodrigo but didnt do it. What is worse? Putting Rashford in the team or deciding not to switch him out?

I considered this Rashford his 'last chance' season and expected him to improve over last year but so far he is letting me down. I also put Rashford in because i had no Manchester United player in my team...

Withnail

For some reason i have Rashford in my team... considered trading him for Rodrigo but didnt do it. What is worse? Putting Rashford in the team or deciding not to switch him out?

I considered this Rashford his 'last chance' season and expected him to improve over last year but so far he is letting me down. I also put Rashford in because i had no Manchester United player in my team...
You really don't want any United players at the moment. Keeping Rashford in was insane tbh.

Swiss_Red89

You really don't want any United players at the moment. Keeping Rashford in was insane tbh.
There is still a small hope that he will produce something against Liverpools high line tomorrow. In theory, this were the games he came alive the most in the past.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Is 5-3-2 supposed to be the winning formation?
When you consider a 7 mill defender could get you 200 points a season and 7 mill midfield could get you 100 points then its worth having the extra defender than midfielder. That's all his point is, but as you can see he has two chelsea defenders and now he's scored 0-1 point in both of them.

Pickle85

14 points from my first two subs on the bench and Neco (Nico?) Williams starting. I hate this game.

saik

I thought I had a shit week but looks like I'm actually moving up in the RedCafe league. :lol:

Is everyone having an even worse week or do you guys have lot of players yet to play?

Red Star One

I was doing my transfers completely drunk Friday night and was sure I got Gross in for Bailey, pleasantly surprised to see Rodrigo in my team :lol:

The Neville wears Prada

I thought I had a shit week but looks like I'm actually moving up in the RedCafe league. :lol:

Is everyone having an even worse week or do you guys have lot of players yet to play?
Having a dire week... only 25 points scored but weirdly up to 31 in redcafe league!

0161_UNITED

On 35 with TAA, Salah (C), Cancelo and Haaland yet to play, so I’ll just ride the template out this week and won’t lose ground. Just popped over to FPL stats and I suspect I have loads of players primed for a price jump, too - it’s early doors but looking good. Pretty much had my hand forced to WC after Darwin’s red, but my plan shifted to … make as much money as possible then buy Darwin back after the suspension ends at a cut rate price. Suspect I’ll get him for an 8.9, but an 8.8 or below would be tops. Still sticking with my GW1 strategy of having a strong front 3 and weathering the Darwin red card. Messieuers Toney and Rodrigo helping with that interim strategy immensely.

IrishRedDevil

Think I’ll dump Ward for Sanchez.

4.0 keeper is cool and all but a total of 3 points in 3 games is dire for the rank.

0161_UNITED

Think I’ll dump Ward for Sanchez.

4.0 keeper is cool and all but a total of 3 points in 3 games is dire for the rank.
ConsiderIng having both though, right? That’s what I did. Unfortunately I foolishly started Ward over Sanchez this week (spits on the ground in disgust)

IrishRedDevil

ConsiderIng having both though, right? That’s what I did. Unfortunately I foolishly started Ward over Sanchez this week (spits on the ground in disgust)
Oh yeah, Iversen out and Sanchez in. I’ll start Sanchez majority of the time.

Between Sanchez and Henderson, but I think I’ll go for Sanchez.

saik

With the way this week is going, Salah and TAA are sure to blank tomorrow. Cancelo on a -1 FFS. :lol:

RedDevil@84

In my draft, I have Ederson, Dias, James, Foden and Halland in team with Lloris, Gabriel, Grob on bench.

Just wow!!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And that's why you have Trippier in your team. What a screamer that was.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Made my two changes

Ederson > Sanchez
Bailey > Rodrigo