Lux Thunder

GK: Pope
DF: Trippier, Shaw, Cucurella
MF: Bruno, Rashford(C), Saka, Mitoma
CF: Kane, Haaland, Toney

Subs: Sanchez, Lewis, Perišić, Almiron.

Triple captain activated.
What could go wrong ? :lol:

The plan for GW 23 is taking -4 to transfer Almiron for Odegaard and Perišić/Toney for White/Nketiah, more likely Nketiah.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Cannot decide on TC this week, next week, or save it for later
It's not as important as a chip as you think of your triple captaining the player most people will Captain.

It's a great chip if you punt on someone that others don't have and that player returns even one goal.

Anyway, for your question... Haaland can get as many as Rashy against Villa. But arsenal could be tight...

Rashy I think is outperforming his expected data.

It's tough decision but maybe Haaland is better option?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
3 hours to finish WC.
Only dilemma; Pope and Botman or Robertson and Raya.

Newcastle have tougher fixtures and blank soon. With 6 from United and Newcastle i will be fecked that week.
So Robertson and Raya? Right?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's not as important as a chip as you think of your triple captaining the player most people will Captain.

It's a great chip if you punt on someone that others don't have and that player returns even one goal.

Anyway, for your question... Haaland can get as many as Rashy against Villa. But arsenal could be tight...

Also the danger of falling behind if others do well with it though. There is a potential advantage to saving it and praying you can ride out others using it.

Rashford could get a brace in both games. Haaland could get a hatty in one or both, but City's form is all over the place.

Dan_F

Almiron to Odegaard for a -4? Doing it next week anyway for 25 preparation.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is it irrational to take Mount out for Mudryk for a 4pt hit?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

But if the most likely other option is Haaland next week, who everyone will definitely triple captain, is there any difference?
It's back to a shoot out between the two!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Also the danger of falling behind if others do well with it though. There is a potential advantage to saving it and praying you can ride out others using it.

Rashford could get a brace in both games. Haaland could get a hatty in one or both, but City's form is all over the place.
Rashy has 4 scores of double digits, but only 1 game scoring 2 so far.
5 goals in his last 6 league games though.

Nickosaur

Team is:
Kepa
Trippier - Botman - Saliba - Shaw
Rashford (TC) - Fernandes - Odegaard - Martinelli
Haaland - Kane

Feel like the premium strikers will let me down in the City-Spurs game. Jealous of Nketiah owners!
Also really wanted Mitoma, but had to go with United mids this week and Arse/City mids for the DGW next week. Plus he blanks in 25.

Moby

Dick
Rashy has 4 scores of double digits, but only 1 game scoring 2 so far.
5 goals in his last 6 league games though.
Yeah reason I went for Haaland TC earlier was that you want to use that ticket on one guy in the season who can bang the biggest and that's clearly Haaland now. As good as Rashford has been and he can obviously outscore what Haaland does in 23, but on paper no one comes close to what that robot can do in a span of 1 GW. I will honestly not be surprised if he has one GW with 5-6 goals.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah reason I went for Haaland TC earlier was that you want to use that ticket on one guy in the season who can bang the biggest and that's clearly Haaland now. As good as Rashford has been and he can obviously outscore what Haaland does in 23, but on paper no one comes close to what that robot can do in a span of 1 GW. I will honestly not be surprised if he has one GW with 5-6 goals.
That's why I'm probably hanging it on him next game week. Arsenal in there, but he can score against anyone.

He "Only" got 8x3 for week 20, for a 24pointer, and that could happen again, or worse, but the ceiling is probably higher.

Checked my league out and maybe half above me have used TC, so wonder who the others will hang it on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone here triple captaining Bruno instead of Rashford? I am really considering it.
Definitely high risk that one. He's picked up a bit, but not so consistently it's worth it.
The days we got pens like water are long gone too.

What puts me off Haaland next week a bit is their run of fixtures.

Tott A
Villa H Arsenal A
Forest A
Champions league

Might they bench him in that Villa home game? Could easily happen.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
That's why I'm probably hanging it on him next game week. Arsenal in there, but he can score against anyone.

He "Only" got 8x3 for week 20, for a 24pointer, and that could happen again, or worse, but the ceiling is probably higher.

Checked my league out and maybe half above me have used TC, so wonder who the others will hang it on.
Rashford is a midfielder and Haaland is a forward. United won't get an easy fixture than these 2. Rashford is in red hot form. I am just trusting my instincts and TC Rashford.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
My current back line is…

Trippier - Saliba - Shaw

But I’m debating switching out Saliba for Botman, do you think I should change it or leave it as is?
Leave it probably so you avoid a headache in GW25 with blanks for United, Saudi, Brighton and Brentford.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Screw it. Rashy triple captain it is.
2 home games, he was rested last game, is in top form, and Haaland could easily be rotated for his home game in their double, plus plays Arsenal too, who are surprisingly non sh!te this season.

Doing it.

Good luck all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rashford is a midfielder and Haaland is a forward. United won't get an easy fixture than these 2. Rashford is in red hot form. I am just trusting my instincts and TC Rashford.
Yep. A mix of here, fantasy scout, and my post above, and I've done it.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
My current back line is…

Trippier - Saliba - Shaw

But I’m debating switching out Saliba for Botman, do you think I should change it or leave it as is?
You already have Trips from Newcastle. That is "premium" defence. Newcastle-United-Arsenal.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Wildcard is done. Thanks for not helping me about Robbo, you jealous feckers (but you are my fantasy jealous feckers so i forgive you :D )

Raya, ward
Trips, Robbo, White, Lewis, Shaw
Mitoma, Bruno, Rashy, Odegaard, Saka
Toney, Kane, Haaland

Time to sink in style

ShinjiNinja26

Leave it probably so you avoid a headache in GW25 with blanks for United, Saudi, Brighton and Brentford.
Aye good shout, cheers. The blank game week completely slipped my mind. I’ll have a lot of changes to make then because my squad currently contains 3 Utd players, 3 Newcastle, 1 Brighton and 1 Brentford.:lol:

Sid234

I am replacing Dalot in my team w AWB, hoping that ETH sticks with his process of giving players a longer run when they've played well and building familiarity on the pitch

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Screw it. Rashy triple captain it is.
2 home games, he was rested last game, is in top form, and Haaland could easily be rotated for his home game in their double, plus plays Arsenal too, who are surprisingly non sh!te this season.

Doing it.

Good luck all.
Whatever happens, congrats for not giving it to Haaland week ago.
Rashy is nailed for haul

Pat Evra

Definitely high risk that one. He's picked up a bit, but not so consistently it's worth it.
The days we got pens like water are long gone too.

What puts me off Haaland next week a bit is their run of fixtures.

Tott A
Villa H Arsenal A
Forest A
Champions league

Might they bench him in that Villa home game? Could easily happen.
All true, but my thinking is, we really should get one penalty in those two games, it is time. Going just by a feeling here, of course.

Another thing, without Eriksen, Bruno will play more forward and take more of the set-piece responsibility.

Also, gain could be higher, since his EO shouldn't be as high as Rashford's. Of course, it is a fail if Rashford outscores him (even though I own him, too), but I am hoping their score could be similiar at least.

Dan_F

This place is going buzzing when Rashford gets a hat trick tomorrow. I’m on TC too.

SB16

Ended up binning Almiron and Kane for Bruno and Nketiah.
Just debating now between starting Botman or Mitro. Currently have the former in the XI.