Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yeah long term that looks sensible. Salah and Bowen are starting to look essential up until the new year. Spurs fixtures start to turn a bit after this Fulham game. Still think Son and Maddison will tick along but there might be better options.

I'll be watching Spurs on Monday and paying close attention to how Son is looking from a fitness point of view.
The issue is, I have enough funds to do this but can't afford a price change.

Estupinian might drop, Bowen might go up.

The alternative is to do the Diaz to Bowen move now then take a -4 to do Ederson & Son to Turner & Salah the week after (and keep Estupinian)...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
The issue is, I have enough funds to do this but can't afford a price change.

Estupinian might drop, Bowen might go up.

The alternative is to do the Diaz to Bowen move now then take a -4 to do Ederson & Son to Turner & Salah the week after (and keep Estupinian)...
Salah might well go up again before then as well.

Tricky to say. People act like hits are a complete no no but they can pay off immediately. I took -4 this week and am up 17 points on the deal. Plus I don't have Raheem Sterling in my team any more.

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Arsenal not really getting my juices flowing there. One of Martinelli or Saka in for Maddison or Son on the cards but I don't really know what to do. Could avoid both and bring Bowen in but a home game against Sheffield United is probably not a game you want to miss for an attacker.

Suv666

Mate, like anything else you get out what you put in. If you wanted to put in the time it takes to look for leaks ahead of the deadline then you'd do better. You choose not to so you can't really moan that it's not fair.
Fair enough I’ll pack in my hissy fit

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't even get a cleanie against Sheff Utd now.
At least I can just about enjoy that Bruno assist.

But the wildcard button is close to being smashed.

kps88

This season feels brutal in terms of rank. 47 from Haaland, Salah, Alvarez and Burn and I’m seeing red arrows in all my mini leagues as well as overall. And I was towards the bottom to begin with.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Finally time for WC and I’ll be going without Haaland. Salah is an obvious captain until GW17 except for the City game maybe and I can distribute the £14m better.

saivet

Red arrows everywhere. Despite having only 28 points, I've only had 3 players (Tripper, Haaland (c) and Morris) so it's actually been okay so far.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Wildcard time. No Salah is destroying me.

Areola Turner
Cash Gabriel Burn Tsimikas Kabore
Salah Saka Maddison Mbuemo Palmer
Haaland Watkins Alvarez

Thoughts welcome
Front 7 benching headache every week. Why not just downgrade Mbuemo or Alvarez and get Trippier instead of Burn?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
People are taking Haaland out ahead of Derby? With our shitty defence, I will TC him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So my question is:

Do I bring Salah in for a -4 this upcoming week or keep Son and do it the following week for no hit?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Cash and Warkins are locks and think that's enough. Don't see a third option from them that appeals.
I can't really get to Watkins at all so Cash and Diaby for me at the moment. Expect Diaby will become Bowen or Mitoma at some point in the near future as well.

Pickle85

People are taking Haaland out ahead of Derby? With our shitty defence, I will TC him.
Yeah, if I had Haaland he would absolutely be nailed cappa next week. I worry for us, given how we're looking and the face that city will go hard for us all game.

athlonmax

Supports
Malaysian National Team
60 points from 6 players, (this gw i choose Haaland as captain) disappointed a bit but it is what it is, left with triple Spurs and double Villa players only.
Hopefully Son will hauls and a Spurs cleanie too.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'm so torn on what to do about Salah. Whenever I watch Liverpool he's invisible for 95% of the game but hauls in the 5%.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In hindsight, Salah, Watkins, Trippier IN was the call this week.
Whoops.

Wildcard finally activated this week.

Huge call is can we ditch Haaland?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cash and Warkins are locks and think that's enough. Don't see a third option from them that appeals.
I don't think I've ever had Cash get an assist, cleanie or goal. Yet usually have him for a period each season!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How's this wildcard look? @CassiusClaymore @Dirty Schwein @Amir @BootsyCollins @Moby

Poor team value, but can get a decent set of the big hitters out.

Areola Turner
Trippier Gabriel Burn (Tsimikas Gusto)
Salah Saka Martinelli Maddo (Soucek)
Haaland Alvarez (Archer)

Biggest downside I think is no Watkins. No Son either, but really struggling to get him in with this cast. And not sure he's up front now? Back to left?

ROFLUTION

How's this wildcard look? @CassiusClaymore @Dirty Schwein @Amir @BootsyCollins @Moby

Poor team value, but can get a decent set of the big hitters out.

Areola Turner
Trippier Gabriel Burn (Tsimikas Gusto)
Salah Saka Martinelli Maddo (Soucek)
Haaland Alvarez (Archer)

Biggest downside I think is no Watkins. No Son either, but really struggling to get him in with this cast. And not sure he's up front now? Back to left?
Not bad - I think I’d want Cash more than Gabriel myself though. (Downgrade Soucek)