Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
City bailing me completely. On 94 after the Haaland bonus and 68 are from my 3 City players.

Really need us to score tonight, ideally Garnacho but will take anyone...assuming Bruno is out as a top 10 rival has him.

Other than that, need Brighton to concede and Newcastle to do nothing.

Portugese RoboCop starting @Dirty Schwein, @Withnail , other Bruno punters !!!
I dont have him but happy for owners. No-one I'm competing with has him either and hopefully he'll help wipe the Newcastle clean sheet!

In good news (for me), Gusto starts and Disasi doesn't (who my rival has). If Gusto can somehow get a clean sheet and/or return... the final week will give me something to play for.

Need United to keep Gordon quiet though!

A nice 0-0 with Palmer doing nothing in the Chelsea game, please and a nice Gusto CS.

Had thought Bruno was out, I only think one top 10 rival has him, but annoying he could get him in.

Having said that I need some Newcastle cleanies ruined, and Bruno helps for that.
Ideally in a not directly scoring points himself way, Garnacho is the man needed for that!

Eddie Howe has to be the biggest liar in the PL. Man's less reliable than Antony's finishing.

Palmer really doesn't want me to enjoy my newly-gained 100-point lead :nervous:

Dunk off for a 0 pointer. Couple of those around me have him I noticed.
Every little helps.

At least I get a double return but so does every other cnut under the sun, including my rival.

Edit: My app changes the assist from Isak to Murphy, feck off.

Really need Garnacho to at least start getting some chances, let alone taking them.

Flipping heck Wan Bissaka, almost gifting Gordon an assist. Although I have Isak, still didn't want a goal there for all reasons!

Is that really a Gusto assist? Maybe he'll outscore Saliba after all

Doh Gusto assist.

Difficult night for points
Gordon, Gusto, Mainoo helping rivals.

Only positives, Newcastle and United conceding.

Jackson and Garnacho could help me out.

Gusto on max bonus, messing with Palmer's 3 BPs? Surely Chelsea will concede.

Gonna be one of those sod's law things isn't it, where I should have left Gusto in there and ignored putting Jackass in.

Gusto off guarantees the CS but his 3 BPs might be gone. Nice time for Palmer to lose his 1 CS point

He just got subbed, to my benefit... on my BB. Just need Cucurella to get subbed as well, so Chelsea can concede.

I was shitting my pants with that early Palmer goal and my rival on TC with him but I am low-key going to have my best GW in the whole season after the awful use of my BB and FH and average TC.

Still shitting it with Palmer now playing on the right, with Madueke off.

Status
Not open for further replies.