Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That Gordon yellow was worth 2 points. He loved a booking, of both colours...

Rightnr

Wait, Schar is back? I thought Howe said he's dead.

Rightnr

Thanks, Reece. Guarantees my guy starts in GW38 :drool: . Now lets wipe that pesky CS

Rightnr

10 minutes of added time in the Chelsea game. That's a total of 20 minutes across the game. Might finish same time as our game at this rate.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Flip sake punishing night,. Bruno assist, Gusto haul, Gordon goal, Mainoo goal.

Don't think any of my rivals have all of those, but just 2 of them puts a dent.

Will still have a chance last day, but every bastad will have a similar team is the problemo.

Next season will have to make sure I combine the wildcard and BB a bit closer round a double.

Had 9 doublers, but many seemed to have 11 or more. Downside of doing the wildcard about 4-5 weeks before the BB.

Rightnr

Brighton have done it :lol:

João Pedro assist is annoying though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Flaming hell 98th min Chelsea conceded goal. Had to happen.

Never mind. we go again on Sunday.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
That welbeck goal is huge for me. I have him in my team. Gusto came off so had already bagged the clean sheet and my mini league rival had Cucurella. About time I had a bit of luck

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bloody hell, some twat in my league only has Hall...92nd min screamer.
Foook off.

Rightnr

Looking at 123 myself, if I kept my BB, it would have been 142 but hey ho.

ML sealed, so it's about staying top 100k last GW. No way I'm getting back into the top 50k.

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Not the GW i was hoping for. 119 points, a small red arrow and all hope of a decent season rank gone.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Does anyone know how many players there were in Game Week 1? I'm 950,000th. Would be nice to finish in the top 10% but it's probably closer to top 20%

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Well done mate. I was one bloody Isak goal away from going through in my cup.

2 captain blanks in a row. Season done for me.
Thanks mate. That Gordon goal is still annoying. The gap would have been 18 but instead it's 24, which feels difficult to catch.

Didn't realise you Captain Isak... Thought it was KDB you went with. Yeah that sucks, he had a great chance today too.
Oooft. Who got the points?
Gvardiol was my MVP but a few others chipped in like Gusto, Haaland (c), Palmer etc. Nearly everyone returned.

Rightnr

Does anyone know how many players there were in Game Week 1? I'm 950,000th. Would be nice to finish in the top 10% but it's probably closer to top 20%
You can see it somewhere but it's 11m teams. A lot of them inactive, so I'd say 6m.

Edit: Just rechecked. 10,898,734.

JP77

Waited the entire fecking season to use the TC, watched people waste it down the drain in previous weeks only to have it return 12 fecking points for me on Isak this week. Fantasy football man :lol:

Pickle85

Differential needed for the last gw...20 pts off top spot in my mini league (way off in others!) I'm debating Palmer cap. Bournemouth look pretty leaky, have nothing to play for and Chelsea look good ATM (though will they be on the beach now?) Foden is my other possible. What do we think?

Rightnr

Differential needed for the last gw...20 pts off top spot in my mini league (way off in others!) I'm debating Palmer cap. Bournemouth look pretty leaky, have nothing to play for and Chelsea look good ATM (though will they be on the beach now?) Foden is my other possible. What do we think?
If you're chasing a ML leader, the differential might be different and Bournemouth are actually better away from home.

Pickle85

If you're chasing a ML leader, the differential might be different and Bournemouth are actually better away from home.
Interesting, for some reason in my head I had them as poor away recently. Tbh I'm hail marying at this point!

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
This is the bloke ranked number 1 in the world. He saved his FH for week 34 and managed to get 18 points out of Pickford, and 50 out of the Crystal Palace trio Munoz (7), Eze (14) and Mateta (29) for a total of 143 points (double the worldwide average). How's anyone supposed to compete with that?

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/98027/event/34

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
This is the bloke ranked number 1 in the world. He saved his FH for week 34 and managed to get 18 points out of Pickford, and 50 out of the Crystal Palace trio Munoz (7), Eze (14) and Mateta (29) for a total of 143 points (double the worldwide average). How's anyone supposed to compete with that?

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/98027/event/34
I made some good decisions, had a bit of luck, what can I say? :)

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool

Rightnr

Interesting, for some reason in my head I had them as poor away recently. Tbh I'm hail marying at this point!
7th away vs 13th home in the PL table although less points and worse GD but that's true for most teams.

Rightnr

Nah, I meant how many there were who started in GW 1. Not sure if there's a way to check.

Never mind, PreKeanoRobbo has checked it for me.
:lol:
I am pretty sure you can find out the total number of players in the Gameweek 1 league and there's your answer.

Withnail

138 but I'm having such a bad year it's not enough to put a dent in my work league position. Last minute transfer of Onana to Petrovic for a -4 was a horrible decision in the end. I lost 6 pts with that.