Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Really annoying that those blaggers who have Alvarez instead of Haaland got away with it today.

Shame Gvardiol didn't take it but probably a bit greedy and we'd be fuming if he'd missed.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bugs me that, TC on Haaland, comes off.. Alvarez gets a few cameo minutes and scores.
That is the triple captain risk in a nutshell.

Single game last week - massive haul
Double game week - blanks today, then only plays 15mins of the next game.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
That Alvarez always seems to just come of the bench with minutes left and notch some points.

Asger

What a stupid move from me taking Walker over Gvardiol. But I'm sure he would have been benched had I pick him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brighton and Burnley doing some magnificent work as a non defender owner of their opponents!

Elsewhere, took Solanke out who obviously scored, but had to risk it for a doubler.

EDIT - Good - Solanke goal disallowed!

Withnail

Brighton and Burnley doing some magnificent work as a non defender owner of their opponents!

Elsewhere, took Solanke out who obviously scored, but had to risk it for a doubler.
Spurs are a bunch of twats. I wanted to get Porro out but couldn't see anyone worth another -4. Bringing him in my WC was a terrible decision. It's been 2s and 1s all the way.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Spurs are a bunch of twats. I wanted to get Porro out but couldn't see anyone worth another -4. Bringing him in my WC was a terrible decision. It's been 2s and 1s all the way.
Obviously he just scored. damn, even worse than a cleanie really.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ffs I clawed back half my rivals lead with Gvardiol then Porro, Johnson & Mateta step up for him.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Didn't know who to bench so panicked and landed on this. At least have some cover if Bruno doesn't make it.
Veltman off injured ffs. 7 points was more than I expected from him at that price but ridiculous nonetheless.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nervously refreshing that Everton game for about 3mins, and finally it's finished 1-0!

14 points between Pickford and Branthwaite. Phew.

Shame Munoz 1 pointed from his single. In hindsight him to a doubler was the play, but never mind. Palace are on a great run, he had 2 assists against United, so not an insane decision to leave him in. Just wish they'd won 2-0 not 3-1!

Leonzo1

40 points between Gvardiol, Pickford and VDV. Happy days. Unfortunately don't see a lot of gain elsewhere as everyone has pretty much the same team. The defenders are the only Differentials this week. Maybe Bruno as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Isak injured or just subbed off for being terrible and returning nothing?
Triple sub on 69 so won't be injury, looks tactical.

He's high up on the "if you don't have him he'll double digit, if you do he won't" list.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
40 points between Gvardiol, Pickford and VDV. Happy days. Unfortunately don't see a lot of gain elsewhere as everyone has pretty much the same team. The defenders are the only Differentials this week. Maybe Bruno as well.
That's the big problems these days. Anyone still playing will be all over fantasy scout/forums/advice pages and will have known the optimal chip strategies way out.

Was more fun in the old days when you had to work it out yourself.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
After that Gvardiol brace, I thought I was well on my way to wrapping up the ML a week early.

Then the FPL gods gave Haaland's pen to Alvarez and that Spuds clown decides to score the winning goal.

I just need Saka to miss out, so my rival gets another huge haul off the bench and truly I would have won despite everything else that's happened in the last couple of weeks.

And Gusto also missed out again. I hope he's out for the full GW, not just the one game, so I get an Arse defender off the bench.

Rightnr

Maybe Jackson wasn't a bad buy...

Just realised the guy chasing actually has TC on Palmer. That Brighton game will be proper squeaky bum time...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wonder how many active players didn't end up with Jackson, Isak, Haaland as their front three.

Leonzo1

Why no bonus points for Jackson? Isn't a winning goal usually worth a few bonus points?

Rightnr

Palmer with 1 assist pushing for BP. This is really stupid.

FFS, Gusto, that was your chance!!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why no bonus points for Jackson? Isn't a winning goal usually worth a few bonus points?
There's a tonne load of aspects that give points, and most points get the bonus.

Not as straight forward these days that even a 1-0 win gets the goalscorer a 3 bonus.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
There's a tonne load of aspects that give points, and most points get the bonus.

Not as straight forward these days that even a 1-0 win gets the goalscorer a 3 bonus.
A lot more than I was aware of… pass completion % gets quite a lot of kudos, as does, big chance creation, which probably helps people like Palmer?

Definitely something to think a bit more about next season.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/106533

Rightnr

Palmer actually ended on 1 BP. Actually feck this game.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If Saka returns big today and United managed to stop Gordon from doing the same mid-week... I'll actually have a chance at winning my ML in the final week with luck from a differential or two.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If Saka returns big today and United managed to stop Gordon from doing the same mid-week... I'll actually have a chance at winning my ML in the final week with luck from a differential or two.
I have Saka when most around me don't.
But I really don't want him going nuts today.
Or getting a double cleany.

I want us to show that we have even the slightest bit about us and keep the great record we have v them.
Compensation will be seeing nobbers like Robbie and Ty laundering their breeks all night on arsehole fan TV.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I have Saka when most around me don't.
But I really don't want him going nuts today.
Or getting a double cleany.

I want us to show that we have even the slightest bit about us and keep the great record we have v them.
Compensation will be seeing nobbers like Robbie and Ty laundering their breeks all night on arsehole fan TV.
Mate... United win 4-3. Saka scores a hat trick of penalties that are won by Gabriel and Onana scores 4 goals for United.

Not asking for much here...

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
But in honesty, I absolutely despise Arsenal and will happily see their title run end today.

Most of my mates are Arsenal fans and rubbing it in that Luton got relegated yesterday... As if we're their competition. Idiots.

Pickle85

Really, really could do with something significant from both Bruno and Dalot today.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mate... United win 4-3. Saka scores a hat trick of penalties that are won by Gabriel and Onana scores 4 goals for United.

Not asking for much here...
Yep Garnacho to monster them with a double digit haul and Arsenal get a solitary goal consolation where White and Gabriel both get credited the assist and Saka scores it.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Fernandes not in the squad suggests his injury is worse than expected?

I thought he was back in training.

Rightnr

Saka starts. Great, no Mateta bench points this time for my jammy rival.