g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Top guy hasn't played his bench boost. He's holding it to try win the cup as well the greedy git.

I guess I now have to sit and watch Haaland destroy me again.
I have him Captain so there's hope for you that he blanks, gets subbed at 59 minutes and gets booked for dissent on his way out.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yeah FML. Who did you khunts all set as captain? On this showing, I should have backed Mrs Palmer's five daughters' token brother.
I captained Haaland but I'm not really fussed as my season is over. Can't catch the guy above and can't get caught by the guy below.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I captained Haaland but I'm not really fussed as my season is over. Can't catch the guy above and can't get caught by the guy below.
I've stopped caring about my league and am just trying to get the highest possible rank

saivet

Free hit not going well already FFS. Ederson was my third City pick instead of Garvidol.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Blooming heck, thoughts and prayers for anyone who doesn't have Gvaridol this week!

Just Haaland (c) stinking this up or we'd be well on for some smashfests well beyond 100.

Leonzo1

Gvardiol can go down as my best ever FPL transfer. 15, 6 and currently 21 points in 3 GW's is insane.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gvardiol can go down as my best ever FPL transfer. 15, 6 and currently 21 points in 3 GW's is insane.
City have these weird little spells of intense form from one player don't they.
Stones the other year, Gundo, now Gvardiol.

Gazautd18

Had that cnut when he first came in.
Kept getting subbed and conceding.
Typically he's shocking out now that I've removed him.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Well, recaptaining Haaland is going as well as expected but Gvardiol is more than making up for it. Bonus points for my rival having Walker :lol:

Withnail

No great loss if Halaand blanks, I suppose. Most have captained him a good few have the TC on him.

Although, the alternative was Palmer which I was torn on. I went with Halaand as I was burned last week which is probably not the best decision making logic.

Rightnr

He'll still get the clean sheet
Ah, shit, I misread the live update and thought he came off in the 22nd. Oh, well, can't have everything and I'm leading by 80+ points.

The major risk is Palmer captaincy but Chelsea's new formation has reduced his role in the team

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
City have these weird little spells of intense form from one player don't they.
Stones the other year, Gundo, now Gvardiol.
Right on cue, every year in the final stages you expect their big hitters to see them out, but when they dry up when it matters they grind out the last few results from players elsewhere chipping in. Gundogan, Stones, Ake had some last year and Rodri towards the end last season.

Rightnr

Ok, just looked at the bonus points. Gvardiol on a CS, 2 goals and he's barely beating Silva to the max bonus. He's not even on a yellow.

Insane stuff.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking at a few in the league around me I may have undercooked it with only 9 doublers on my BB. But at least 2 of my City boys have made major gains today.

However, 3 single Arsenal v us might still be a haul although we don't really want real life misery for fantasy points! Plus those players will be handy v Everton at home next week.

Shame Walker got on to day at 22. His owners have really lucked out there.

Rightnr

FFS, pen and Haaland is off and my rival has fecking Alvarez. Bloody annoying

Rightnr

This damn game always finds a way to piss me off.