Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Chipper

Adulterer.
23, would be delighted with 35.

Areola, Lascelles, Gordon (if fit), and Branthwaite off the bench to come.

Archer's 2 points might come into play.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Oh and 24 with 4 to play. Kabore also coming on for a 0 pointer to replace Tsimikas.

I need a Newcastle clean sheet tomorrow, a Gordon involvement and a Son brace to turn this week around.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Holy shit. Let's go. And what do you mean old times? :lol:
When we used to captain together and then fail together and then rant together until one day you told me to sell Salah and didn't sell him yourself :lol:

Transfer made!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have now caught up in all my leagues and still have Son, Dubravka, Trippier and Gordon today. Happy days.

I think this is actually the take to switch from Salah to Haaland. Don’t think many will be giving C to Salah in the upcoming weeks so I won’t drop much behind if he hauls.

troylocker

29 points with Tripps and Gordon to play. If Gordon doesn't play Palmer will come in.
Pff!

Need a quiet Spurs game......1-1 Benrahma and Skipp no assists.

Already made my 1 FT: Mitchell (limped off in 1st half) -> Colwill

Team for GW16:

Johnstone (Turner)
Tripps, Zinch, Colwill (Mykolenko, Lamptey)
Salah, Saka, Palmer, Hwang (Gordon)
Haaland(C), Darwin, Watkins

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
:lol:

I did it but no price rise of course. You better hope boomo is out now. :lol:
I also did it. :nervous:

Weirdly have the exact money now to do Cash > TAA as well. Tempting.

Only trouble is it screws up my plan to get Watkins in for 18 somewhat.

I might replace with him Maguire actually.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

I looked between Mags and Porro. Went Porro instead. Maguire got a return this week but I think Porro is just more exciting to have.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Still somewhat tempted to be honest.
Tbf so am I. I need to shift Cash before he drops in price again and I have just enough money to afford James. He played miles better than Cucurella last night. Surely he'll start the next couple of games, right?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Tbf so am I. I need to shift Cash before he drops in price again and I have just enough money to afford James. He played miles better than Cucurella last night. Surely he'll start the next couple of games, right?
I think they're managing his game time because of his cheesy string muscle fibres. I won't talk you out of it but we all know how this ends.

BootsyCollins

He probably will start some games going forward, but chances are he plays less than 60 in some of them imo.
If he stays fit that is.

Moby

Dick

Liverpool have United, Arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Arsenal again in 5 out of the next 7. Think the boat has sailed with the good fixture run. I prefer Porro for around 3m less.

Sarni

I was planning on keeping Salah at C until ACON but I've caught up in all my leagues with my Haaland-less team, and now everyone is going to go with Haaland at C for the next two gameweeks so if he hauls I could drop significantly behind again. On the other hand none of them will have Salah at captain so even if he gets a good haul, I won't drop behind that significantly as the rest of my team will probably compensate like they have been for the last few weeks. Thoughts?

I could do Alvarez + Salah to Haaland + a decent midfielder like Hwang or better.

saivet

Only 10 players getting points for me with Cash and Tsimikas not getting any minutes yesterday. They've both been on my radar to get rid of for a while but Cash and Diaby need to get transferred out, it's just a question for who.

I'm thinking to bring in Livramento and Kudos as their replacements provided they don't get injured today.

Ludens the Red

Liverpool have United, Arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Arsenal again in 5 out of the next 7. Think the boat has sailed with the good fixture run. I prefer Porro for around 3m less.
To be fair those games are all at Anfield. They don’t have trouble dispatching those teams at home. Though I’d probably say it’s more a period for their attackers to haul than defenders.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I wouldn't want to double up on Liverpool defence against anyone though tbh never mind those teams.

Stick to the plan. Now with added Martinelli. :(

Sarni

To be fair those games are all at Anfield. They don’t have trouble dispatching those teams at home. Though I’d probably say it’s more a period for their attackers to haul than defenders.
TAA is both.