Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Pickle85

Areola/Johnstone

Trippier TAA Tsimikas Guehi Cash

Ward-Prowse Salah Foden Palmer Gordon

Alvarez Jesus Watkins

Goalies are zeroes… two City player out, so it’s ten from the remaining eleven.

Can roll transfer, play a zero goalie then use two tfrs next week (Salah/someone out… Haaland/someone in… lots of ITB)

or… get Leno in for decent fixtures/hopefully points which may need a -4 next week (if doing above moves)?
I'd go with the latter myself but I'm just allergic to players blanking if I can do something about it (even if it's the smart move to!)
I’d struggle with him as he’s a tw@t but then again I’ve got Trent, Foden, Gordon, Trippier so he’d fit right in.
Yep, I've got a team chock full of em too.
Probably the most safe player you can bring in atm. Expected pts this GW 4.8. Beware, he has 4 yellows though. (Resets after this GW and the next one).
Had him for ages now but am debating captaining him. Think I'll likely end up bottling it and going Mo though. Boring I know.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I'd go with the latter myself but I'm just allergic to players blanking if I can do something about it (even if it's the smart move to!)

Yep, I've got a team chock full of em too.

Had him for ages now but am debating captaining him. Think I'll likely end up bottling it and going Mo though. Boring I know.
Feck it, done Leno.

(and book marked this post so I can revisit with you if he concedes a penalty, saves it, gets retaken for coming off his line, then let’s it in and gets sent off for dissent)

Pickle85

Feck it, done Leno.

(and book marked this post so I can revisit with you if he concedes a penalty, saves it, gets retaken for coming off his line, then let’s it in and gets sent off for dissent)
:lol: every single opinion of mine should come with a 'poster suggesting this is a hapless moron' disclaimer, so I get pity not blame.

Pickle85

I've done it at the last minute. Home versus an Arsenal team that will likely try to attack, think Salah might get something.

Watkins v SHU is my other option.
Agreed. Particularly after Klopp has riled up Anfield with his 'if you're not going to shout don't come along' or whatever comment. I reckon they'll be up for it.

I've done it at the last minute. Home versus an Arsenal team that will likely try to attack, think Salah might get something.

Watkins v SHU is my other option.
He regularly gets something but he’s not the main man he once was… they’ve got Diaz, Gakpo, Szxholobuy, Donkey. Also Arsenal are a good team with Rice giving good cover… Liverpool won’t have the possession they have v most teams.

Watkins is Villas main man (ish) and while S Utd will try and defend with a 9-1-0 formation, Villa should have chances.

No guarantees but I’ll play the stats…. and my wife’s a Villa fan and shes happy if I captain a Villa player. Always good to keep people happy.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
feck missed the deadline, didn’t realise there was a game tonight argh. Thought the round begun with Aston Villa tomorrow.

Chipper

Adulterer.
There was a game last night? Didn't even know there was one tonight! :lol:

Glad I sold Guehi I suppose. Only the 1 goal conceded but some stragglers might still have Palace defenders from when they were keeping regular clean sheets a couple of months ago. Brighton are absolute clean sheet wreckers, only failed to score once.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I brought in Wilson for Cunha. Wilson is going to be benched by the looks of it.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I've gone from being an Ollie Watkins evangelist at the start of the season, to hoping he blanks this GW as I'm the only one in my league who hasn't captained him. Hopefully Son won't make me regret captaining him instead of Watkins.

saivet

Looking at sorting my team for next GW and considering starting Archer and putting Watkins on the bench.

Also still have my WC, so I may as well use a transfer for GW19 and thinking about bringing Trent in for Andersen and going 5 at the back to have:

Leno
Saliba, Livra, Tsimi, Porro, TAA
Palmer, Son, Salah (c), Saka
Solanke​

Subs: Pickford, Archer, Watkins, Kudus

If the benched players fixtures were better, I'd have thought about using bench boost as they're not bench fodder (apart from Archer).

Looking at sorting my team for next GW and considering starting Archer and putting Watkins on the bench.

Also still have my WC, so I may as well use a transfer for GW19 and thinking about bringing Trent in for Andersen and going 5 at the back to have:

Leno
Saliba, Livra, Tsimi, Porro, TAA
Palmer, Son, Salah (c), Saka
Solanke​

Subs: Pickford, Archer, Watkins, Kudus

If the benched players fixtures were better, I'd have thought about using bench boost as they're not bench fodder (apart from Archer).
Still have your WC?! Amazing patience.

That XI all have decent fixtures but dropping Watkins is a call… wonder if I’d lose a defender instead. Close.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Yet another captain fail then. No idea why I thought Watkins against a parked bus was a good idea.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watkins double handed shoved over and shirt held for good measure..no pen. Unbelievable.
The fact I have Watkins cap and Luiz who is the pen taker takes the biscuit.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Yet another captain fail then. No idea why I thought Watkins against a parked bus was a good idea.
If this was Heckingbottom's defence then I'd have been tempted to captain him but I didn't fancy them to get a thrashing so early into Wilder's reign.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Always captain Salah. Always captain Salah. Always captain Salah.

That will be my next tattoo. To not forget that shit. Or no regrats :wenger: