g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Odegaard and Saka sharing the BPs as of now. Needs to stay like this or Ode needs to f off.

Rightnr

Went in with 4 doublers. On 48 right now.
Enjoy. I was just not set up for it but I have two City attackers.

Wished I had the flexibility to get Salah back in this GW.

If Gross can do a madness and Estu as well, might be one of the GWs of all time.

JP77

Why would anybody get rid of Watkins? Bizarre. The only striker you want above him is Haaland.

Solanke to a lesser extent too. Just can’t see me changing those three as my strikers. Downside is everybody is going to jump on Solanke in the build up to their double I imagine.

Rightnr

Why would anybody get rid of Watkins? Bizarre. The only striker you want above him is Haaland.

Solanke to a lesser extent too. Just can’t see me changing those three as my strikers. Downside is everybody is going to jump on Solanke in the build up to their double I imagine.
I can see a case of selling Haaland for Toney with those two and funding Salah with Kdb and/or Son. But very high risk.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
FFS Solanke doing so well so I finally got him in. Then he blanks. I bench him the two following games and he returns in both. feck this guy.

Canuckred64

Chasing doubles always backfires on me. brought in Jota and got rid of Solanke.
Same here with chasing doubles, unless they are already in my team. Hopefully the triple captain on Haarland works. Still haunted by tripling Mane when he was injured in the first few minutes and missed the second game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City attacking triple up looking a bust so far.
City will have to really go all in now.

Rightnr

Ugh, just need Haaland to deliver, only have Foden to cover bullshit like Brentford.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Depends if you have the free transfers. I'm trying to field a full team for 26 and not play FH on 29 so Watkins stays. But if that's not the case for you, do the swap.

Why Doku over Rodri? Despite their positions, Rodri seems to have the better numbers.

I would 100% play Gordon.
feck you

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not as much as a bust as getting in a City defender.

You guys are so impatient. Let the week play out before bringing out the hankies.
Haaland on non league mode today. Could easily have had a hattrick.

Even that 95th min handball could have been given for a pen..though you wouldn't have backed him today.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Strange that Walker gets that ass, but as i have him i will gladly take it.
On two BPS to so thats good.
Thought they didn't give assists for blocked shots falling to players these days?
Some nonsense about it has to be the intended target etc.

JP77

I’ll take that with Haaland. Even if he does bang against Brentford it’s not going to be anywhere near as bad as it could have been now.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Haaland on non league mode today. Could easily have had a hattrick.

Even that 95th min handball could have been given for a pen..though you wouldn't have backed him today.
The way Brentford played today the hat trick is locked in for Tuesday. I think City messed up by having Foden so wide. Tried to cram everyone in but both him and KDB are better at #10 than Alvarez.