Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Yep. Saka is in superb form, 7 goals in 5 games and Arsenal are tearing teams apart at the moment.
Haaland has demolished us in the past and we are a bit hapless, but I just have a feeling we might do less crap than people think.

Sod it, I'm Saka captain.
Lascelles to Senesi.

Just need the big namers on here to advise me on who is starting out of Alvarez and Estu

@Dirty Schwein @Moby @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Cutch @CassiusClaymore @everyoneelse
Just back/seen, presumably you meant this week (too late)?

Glad to see Estu playing, hopefully you went that way… surely he’s got to score eventually?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Rival has just brought in Dom for Darwin as well. We're level on points now after my hit.

He's captained Saka and plays Palmer, D Luiz, Pau, Saliba, Walker, Dubs to my Son, Bowen, Gabriel, Trippier, Doughty, Areola.

Gonna be an interesting one.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
In the end benched Solanke for Palmer. Brentford have been terrible, Palmer has been consistent and Solanke might not get 60 minutes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
At the Wycombe v Barnsley game, just walked past Andy Cole. That impressed me more than it should at my age.

Rightnr

Estu playing is typical after letting me down 2 GWs in a row after I brought in Gabriel

Rightnr

Wait, Gross is not playing? Can't wait for the FH and WC combo, so I can be done with the De Fraudbi

Rightnr

Muniz with another GA. Definitely a great enabler after Bournemouth run out of good fixtures.

saik

So Brighton still can't defend it seems. De Zerbi really did a number all you guys fooling you into buying Estupidman. He'll probably come off before 60mins with a yellow card just to rub it in more to those who still have him. :lol:

Rightnr

Bloody Gordon changes his hair, so didn't realise it's him. Let's go

CM

Ended up going Gordon to Son for a hit :nervous: Kind of had to take one to get around using a chip in 29 anyway but feels wrong doing it when Newcastle have a decent fixture this week
Great

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Keepers are set and forget for me. Went double West Ham at the start of the season and not touched them.

Rightnr

Ended up going Gordon to Son for a hit :nervous: Kind of had to take one to get around using a chip in 29 anyway but feels wrong doing it when Newcastle have a decent fixture this week
Did this back in GW17 and basically was early. It's literally my only -4 of the season and still it was not worth it.

Rightnr

Palmer misses an absolute sitter from the penalty spot. FFS.

troylocker

Estu still an FPL clown. Still found some joy imagineing owning Robbo too: on his way to CS and 3 bones, booked and subbed at 59….

Pickle85

Robertson taken off on 59 minutes. WHY GOD?!?! Think I need to step off the app today for the sake of my mental health.