Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Ananke

Foden always plays well against us. Had a feeling, took a -4 to buy and switched him to Captain.

Silver linings n all….:(

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Our very own balded fraud assist the donkey

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
If they're going to take the points anyway I hope he scores a late hattrick

Rightnr

Need at least something else from the cyborg. Bloody Watkins is spoiling a very decent week

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Rodri sitting first on my bench with 10 points, frustrated that Solanke played. Need Saka to not play, unlikely as that is.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Daft defending there to give him that tap in.

Still hope Saka was the better choice though, and will take the Alvarez assist and Haaland goal for those who don't have either and have lucked out recently.
Obviously i'll put Foden in soon and he'll be back benched and KDB go appenhaller again.

paulscholes18

Started Neto benched Areola, Neto clean sheet Areola concedes, Neto 7 points Areola 13 points. Even when I’m right I get it wrong.

Rightnr

Need Arsenal to steamroll SHU tomorrow with a clean sheet.

Saka actually doing something might end up being bad since I'm sure some have captained him.

Moby

Dick
Need Arsenal to steamroll SHU tomorrow with a clean sheet.

Saka actually doing something might end up being bad since I'm sure some have captained him.
Yep he's over 100 EO for me. Can do with him blanking.

Haven't checked but that Haaland goal should have taken me into green for this week. Double arsenal defense to go for any possible gain.

Rightnr

Tempted to get Son because he might rise again and he's up against Villa away.

Moby

Dick
I have 7/9 players returning this week with 8 goals from 8 attackers (considering captaincy) with all the top EO covered and I'm on a grey arrow.

This game can get fecked.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
:lol: He's one of the few people I follow on fpl twitter. Always gives me a laugh. That right there is precisely why I didn't want to wildcard this week in the end.

I have 7/9 players returning this week with 8 goals from 8 attackers (considering captaincy) with all the top EO covered and I'm on a grey arrow.

This game can get fecked.
I'm guessing Nipples was a large reason for that. I took a -4 (for no immediate gain) and still got a green. Saka will probably kill it tomorrow though.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Anyway, "I now what needs to be done but I don't think I have the strength to do it"

Haaland>Morris
Thing is, that's the least concerning move for me. Morris has two games and plays 29, he's on pens and We know how to score (we're only in trouble because we keep conceding). I think that'll be a net + as long as some nonsense doesn't happen with City versus Liverpool & Arsenal.

Moby

Dick
I'm guessing Nipples was a large reason for that. I took a -4 (for no immediate gain) and still got a green. Saka will probably kill it tomorrow though.
Yeah exactly, the big damage coming from a pen save by a 50% owned keeper. I'm also on a -4 and Dom did play in the end vs Burnley so can't really be too mad at that not working out, and I can get the gains from that next week if I don't WC.

I should hopefully end up in green with triple arsenal but we all know Sheffield will score in the first 5 mins. :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Thing is, that's the least concerning move for me. Morris has two games and plays 29, he's on pens and We know how to score (we're only in trouble because we keep conceding). I think that'll be a net + as long as some nonsense doesn't happen with City versus Liverpool & Arsenal.
Yeah I know. Ultimately it's not a completely reconstructive wildcard as my defence is running on fumes as it is. It's bringing in a new GK and 3 new defenders for Dubs, Porro, Trippier, Estu (who are all either injured or crap) a midfielder for injured Hwang, Morris for Haaland and if I can grow a pair someone else for Foden.

It's the last one that feels wrong as he's clearly in the form of his life.

Moby

Dick
I think it's an easy move. Ignoring the 5 goal fest in a cup game, Haaland hasn't done much since coming back from injury and it has cost us our TC with a crap score. I took him on without owning him vs Brentford and he didn't score. Then City didn't do anything vs Everton till last 15 mins and fine, that was a brace. Then crapped it in the double, got a lowly assist vs Bournemouth and pretty much crapped it again today. Liverpool and Arsenal are the next two league games, so it's fairly easy to go without him at the moment.

This move is surely locked. I am more concerned on a hit for Doughty, I understand he's good going forward but you lot have 0 cleans in your defense, and have two away games coming up. I'm thinking of rather getting Reguillon directly in 29 as he looked super inside the box from highlights. The assist was a shot that could have been a goal and then he hit the post in another attack from a header. So could just go with Morris and Solanke for the double, plus a random defender in Mengi, and maybe instead take the hit for Bowen.

So it's either Morris, Bowen and Doughty in for -8 in 28 and just Toney for free in 29 OR
Morris and Doughty for -4 in 28 and Bowen and Toney for -4 in 29 OR
Morris and Bowen for -4 in 28 and Reg and Toney for -4 in 29.

Gotta think about that one.

CM

Anyway, "I now what needs to be done but I don't think I have the strength to do it"

Haaland>Morris
I'm in the same boat.

I think I'm actually more worried about who I bench next week. I've got Saka, Bowen, Barkley, Son, Foden, Solanke, Haaland (Morris) and Watkins. I was originally going to bench Foden but feel less comfortable doing it after storming it for the last few weeks.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I think it's an easy move. Ignoring the 5 goal fest in a cup game, Haaland hasn't done much since coming back from injury and it has cost us our TC with a crap score. I took him on without owning him vs Brentford and he didn't score. Then City didn't do anything vs Everton till last 15 mins and fine, that was a brace. Then crapped it in the double, got a lowly assist vs Bournemouth and pretty much crapped it again today. Liverpool and Arsenal are the next two league games, so it's fairly easy to go without him at the moment.

This move is surely locked. I am more concerned on a hit for Doughty, I understand he's good going forward but you lot have 0 cleans in your defense, and have two away games coming up. I'm thinking of rather getting Reguillon directly in 29 as he looked super inside the box from highlights. The assist was a shot that could have been a goal and then he hit the post in another attack from a header. So could just go with Morris and Solanke for the double, plus a random defender in Mengi, and maybe instead take the hit for Bowen.

So it's either Morris, Bowen and Doughty in for -8 in 28 and just Toney for free in 29 OR
Morris and Doughty for -4 in 28 and Bowen and Toney for -4 in 29 OR
Morris and Bowen for -4 in 28 and Reg and Toney for -4 in 29.

Gotta think about that one.
Doughty is only behind Trips & Porro for defender attacking returns but we have only kept 1 or 2 clean sheets and you don't want to be relying on attacking returns from a defender.

I'm getting Reguilon instead of Senesi now as I can bench him next week and then he plays Burnley.

Moby

Dick
Doughty is only behind Trips & Porro for defender attacking returns but we have only kept 1 or 2 clean sheets and you don't want to be relying on attacking returns from a defender.

I'm getting Reguilon instead of Senesi now as I can bench him next week and then he plays Burnley.
Yeah. You should go for Reg and play him in 29, good potential there.

It's tricky for me, as I don't have Bournemouth def, so I should not really hesitate in getting more stakes in Luton attack. And Palace aren't that great vs set pieces either. Think I might postpone Bowen and likely go for the two doublers. Also because getting Bowen means benching Saliba/Gordon and that hit may not really pay off.

Going in with 4 DGW feels okay. I would have loved to have Neto but nipples has Burnley at home so can hopefully cover a bit of that, and we all want Luton to score anyway.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Are we doing Haaland to Morris tonight? Not sure about the price changes.
I've done it. Only one I haven't touched yet is Foden as chance he rises again and that will be an extra £0.1m for me.

Actually looking at it now I'm not sold on double Bournemouth defence and possibly not Barkley either. Feel like Neto might just be enough as the other defenders have no threat at all so you're banking on clean sheets only. Might put a long term target like Saliba in instead.

Moby

Dick
I've done it. Only one I haven't touched yet is Foden as chance he rises again and that will be an extra £0.1m for me.

Actually looking at it now I'm not sold on double Bournemouth defence and possibly not Barkley either. Feel like Neto might just be enough as the other defenders have no threat at all so you're banking on clean sheets only. Might put a long term target like Saliba in instead.
Yeah I was looking at bringing in Doughty which would mean benching one of Saliba or Gordon and if I am sure in benching Saliba. I am less scared of not starting him as Gabriel usually gets majority of the dongs but if they clean at home vs Brentford then Saliba can be laughing with bonus.

Zen

Watkins-Toney-Haaland is my frontline..

Am I mad for going with Morris over Solanke for the Haaland out transfer? Urgh, I'm trying to avoid free hitting and just going with 8/9 starters in 29... as you can easily get 14-16+ starters later on I think,

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Watkins-Toney-Haaland is my frontline..

Am I mad for going with Morris over Solanke for the Haaland out transfer? Urgh, I'm trying to avoid free hitting and just going with 8/9 starters in 29... as you can easily get 14-16+ starters later on I think,
Depends how scared you are next week of everyone captaining him.