Haaland Antonio

Areola Beyer Bell Archer

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh no, it all starts again.
It's only been a couple of weeks :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Templates are not decided before the season starts.
I know that, I just think there are too many options to have such a nailed on one this year. Midfield has a crazy amount of quality options.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Did anyone figure out how to put a new password in? Not accepting my old password to update and then when I've clicked forgot password, the email to reset doesn't arrive.

saik

And so it starts. I was refreshing when it was updating, went away for an hour, only came back just now and saw there's already 200k players with their squads in. :lol:

Anyways First Draft :

Steele
Shaw, VVD, Estupidman, Botman
Salah, Rashford, Martinelli, Mbuemo
Haaland, Ferguson

Peacock, Anel, Reed, Vinicius

Brightons' attack is ridiculous. Welbeck, Ferguson, Undav and Joao Pedro whom they broke their transfer record for. Interesting to who they'll start the season with.

Maluco

Did anyone figure out how to put a new password in? Not accepting my old password to update and then when I've clicked forgot password, the email to reset doesn't arrive.
Probably a backlog of requests. I entered the app and got the email right away and was able to reset through the link.

paulscholes18

And so it starts. I was refreshing when it was updating, went away for an hour, only came back just now and saw there's already 200k players with their squads in. :lol:

Anyways First Draft :

Steele
Shaw, VVD, Estupidman, Botman
Salah, Rashford, Martinelli, Mbuemo
Haaland, Ferguson

Peacock, Anel, Reed, Vinicius

Brightons' attack is ridiculous. Welbeck, Ferguson, Undav and Joao Pedro whom they broke their transfer record for. Interesting to who they'll start the season with.
Won’t Verbruggen be Brighton’s No1, spent a fair bit on him, so can’t see him playing 2nd fiddle to Steele

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I know that, I just think there are too many options to have such a nailed on one this year. Midfield has a crazy amount of quality options.
Don't matter, a template will emerge once fixtures are taken into account.

Pickle85

Does anyone fancy a punt on kovacic. Historically v unproductive but if pep sees him as a new gundog and he plays more advanced than usual, could be a nice 5 mil punt.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
This year will not be templates at least. So many options out there. Except Haaland of course

RedDevil@84

This year will not be templates at least. So many options out there. Except Haaland of course
I usually play draft FPL with a small circle of friends. Wonder if it is worth this year. Get Haaland and you are half there. So whoever goes first in the draft has a huge advantage.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I usually play draft FPL with a small circle of friends. Wonder if it is worth this year. Get Haaland and you are half there. So whoever goes first in the draft has a huge advantage.
While Haaland IS advantage, so are Salah and Kane. I don't know how draft works but if you go first in first round then you are last in next? Or in lets say in league of 5 people it is 1,1,1,1,1 (everyone picks one player) and then again 1,1,1,1,1 (starting from first player who picked Haaland)?

Maluco

Go for it with a 10 mil player cap, I think that would be pretty fun and an even playing field.

Maluco

I honestly believe this too.

There will be more start with no Trent than ever before (wisely or unwisely). You have Shaw, Chilwell, James, Stones, Akanji, Konate, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Robertson, Virgil as viable starting defenders at 5.0+

Midfield has a crazy amount of options and people will be tempted by Son, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Bruno, Rashford, Grealish, Mahrez, Maddison, Diaz and then there are the likes of Richarlison, Sterling and Szoboszlai.

Even up top you have some really interesting players between 6 and 8 million and I can see a real variance in who plumps for who.

There will inevitably be a cluster of 20 that must go for, but I think there is a lot of room for variance from the start this year.

Anustart89

Looking at Malo Gusto at 4.0. Anyone think he's got a chance of being a regular?

Anustart89

Over Reece James?
I know they're competing for the same spot in a 4-4-2 but if James were to be deployed as RCB in a 3-5-2 then Gusto could perhaps stake a claim there, plus James will inevitably get injured as well.

Will be interesting to see what Poch does during pre-season.

saik

Won’t Verbruggen be Brighton’s No1, spent a fair bit on him, so can’t see him playing 2nd fiddle to Steele
I've thought about it tbh, but not sure if they'll drop Steele right away. He served me very well last season when he came into the team. :lol:

Might just swap him out for the new Brentford goalie.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Just opened the game and couldn't convince myself to make a team :houllier:

Just feels wrong with Luton now in the PL.

Pickle85

First draft...with apologies for formatting..

Everton
Pickford
EVEGKP
GKP0.00124FUL (H)
View player information

Liverpool
Alexander-Arnold
LIVDEF
DEF0.00156CHE (A)
View player information

Newcastle
Botman