Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Dazzmondo

From 84 points to 26 in 1 gw is quite a swing. Diaby, Bruno and Jackson blanks felt very unlucky tbh.

Spark

Have drafted in Alvarez for Pedro, City’s fixtures are disgustingly good for them. Expect them to win their first 8-10 matches in all honesty.

The biggest differential is not captaining Haaland at the right times. Luckily captained Salah, so on 51 with Saka and Saliba still to play, which looking around I can only be happy with.

One more week of Richarlison before I swap him for March. Then it’s a case of swapping Garnacho, who I thought was a masterstroke at 5m (feel like his shocking start is my fault).

Chipper

Adulterer.
47 with Saka, Martinelli and Gabriel to come. No bench points at all if one of them doesn't play.

Took the risk to keep Gabriel so I could transfer Digne in and Botman out. Short term thinking based off fixtures that paid off so far with Digne outscoring Botman 10-2.

Just got to hope Gabriel starts now. If I get close to 60 I'll be happy considering how things were looking.

Last edited:

Anustart89

On 30 with Ramsdale, Gabriel and Saka (c) to play. Although I've Areola's 10 pointer sitting on the bench so a late niggle for Ramsdale would do me brilliantly.

troylocker

A horrible week so far. On 30 with Gabriel and Saka to play.
Shipped Mitoma for Maddison going into this GW so that doesn't look as good anymore either. The Darwin from GW1 punt was a total misshit (Thanks Klopp) too and he's now turned into Jackson.
Team going into GW3:

Johnstone (Turner)
Estupinan, Chillwell, Gabriel (Boldock, Botman)
Saka, Rashy, Bruno, Maddison (Andersen)
Haaland (C), Watkins, Jackson

0,5M ITB

The team looks ok, but as long as Brentford and Brighton and their 6,5Ms score premium points, while the 7,5-9,0Ms doesn't, it will hurt. I refuse to believe Mbuemo will continue to get pens every week and Brightons fixtures the next 6 weeks is among the toughest, so I stick to my plan.
Only upside was to see that Pedro will be rotated.

JP77

A horrible week so far. On 30 with Gabriel and Saka to play.
Shipped Mitoma for Maddison going into this GW so that doesn't look as good anymore either. The Darwin from GW1 punt was a total misshit (Thanks Klopp) too and he's now turned into Jackson.
Team going into GW3:

Johnstone (Turner)
Estupinan, Chillwell, Gabriel (Boldock, Botman)
Saka, Rashy, Bruno, Maddison (Andersen)
Haaland (C), Watkins, Jackson

0,5M ITB

The team looks ok, but as long as Brentford and Brighton and their 6,5Ms score premium points, while the 7,5-9,0Ms doesn't, it will hurt. I refuse to believe Mbuemo will continue to get pens every week and Brightons fixtures the next 6 weeks is among the toughest, so I stick to my plan.
Only upside was to see that Pedro will be rotated.
Are Brightons fixtures really that bad though? Next five:

West Ham at home
Newcastle at home
United away
Bournemouth at home
Villa away
Liverpool at home

tbh I fancy them to score goals and do well in all of those. Mitoma is a must have at his price imo and same to a lesser extent with estupinan. Pedro can possibly go but tbh he’s a good option at his price even with the rotation. They really don’t have the bad fixtures that people think.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Mitoma is tempting but don't fancy touching Brighton bar Estu. Worried about rotation due to Europe.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Mitoma is tempting but don't fancy touching Brighton bar Estu. Worried about rotation due to Europe.
Yeah and also they've just played two relegation candidates. They'll still be good but won't be scoring 4 goals every game.

Tibs

Got Gabriel, Saka and Martinelli for tonight - hopefully Martinelli scores 7

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Sell Rashford?
I have Martinelli, Saka, Foden, Mitoma and Rashford in midfield. If Martinelli scores tonight, I will think of dropping Rashy for Madders/Mbeumo. After Forest we have Arsenal away and Brighton. I don’t see us scoring too many goals in either game.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Sell Rashford after GW3 if we are still disjointed.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
I have Martinelli, Saka, Foden, Mitoma and Rashford in midfield. If Martinelli scores tonight, I will think of dropping Rashy for Madders/Mbeumo. After Forest we have Arsenal away and Brighton. I don’t see us scoring too many goals in either game.
Sell Rashford after GW3 if we are still disjointed.
If selling him will get him scoring, I'm in

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Nice so Gabriel, James and Baldock not playing and Maddison a injury doubt :lol:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Great. One more player to change.
Sideways move to Saliba?
Probably the best bet. Lots of talk that if Zinchenko had been fit then Gabriel starts too.

Apparently, with Timber out he either wants:

White-Gabriel-Saliba-Zinchenko
or
Tomiyasu-White-Saliba-Partey

Saliba in both so why not?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
The Arsenal fans were right, Tomiasu :(

time to sell Gab as Artetas system will only see him play if Zinchenko starts also
Feck it. Fpl has been a disaster. Dalot, Gabriel, Stones and then our own Rashford and Bruno

Bristol_Red_87

Mad that I feel I've got no issues in my squad yet currently sit on 33 points this GW .

2 FT's for GW3...I'm tempted to give them up and roll.

The only alternatives are Bruno out for Martinelli or Diaz but seems a bit mad when we have Forest at home or, Salah and Pedro out and a reshuffle of funds! I would prefer another week before I make that call though!