Fantasy Premier League 23/24

saik

still, Celski is attacking team. And in two home games he will have a lot chances i guess. And he is 7 mil. So after those 2 games........Hojlund will be fit:D
That was my plan as well initially. Straight swap to Hojlund when he is fit. But, with the way we are playing and Jackson missing chances, not so sure now. Like you said, hopefully Jackson bangs in some goals in the next couple of fixtures.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Money is not an issue this season with their only being 1 real premium so I'm gonna try hold the WC until international break.

Need to catch points so no use getting Mbuemo or Mitoma.

If Maddison is not injured, I think I'll do Martinelli & Mubama to Foden & Jackson.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Saliba 8 slightly rescues the week.
But you expect more from 2 Arsenal mid premiums.
Roll on next week. Will check the damage tomorrow!

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
58 points in a tough week, take it and run.

hopefully Gabriel doesn’t fall in price with him potentially starting vs Fulham. Would prefer to roll my transfers to GW4 as I’m all set for GW3, Gabriel is on my bench for it anyway so is only be transferring him out to save the loss of 0.1

Jagga7

11 from Odegaard :drool:, my team should feast in GW3. Rashford and Bruno might actually get some points.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
They’ve absolutely ballsed the pricing up this season. Mid-price midfielders are far too cheap and the lack of premium options means budget isn’t as much of an issue.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
They’ve absolutely ballsed the pricing up this season. Mid-price midfielders are far too cheap and the lack of premium options means budget isn’t as much of an issue.
Yeah there should really be way more 7m+ players

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting

hopefully Gabriel doesn’t fall in price with him potentially starting vs Fulham. Would prefer to roll my transfers to GW4 as I’m all set for GW3, Gabriel is on my bench for it anyway so is only be transferring him out to save the loss of 0.1
That 0.1 is a bitch. It sounds innocuous, yeah. But it's massive

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Sold Gabriel and Bruno for Jota and Saliba. Never do early transfers but couldn't risk a drop in price on top of rise in the value of the targets.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Only thing I can take from this week are the Saliba points. Gabriel owners mudded 2 weeks in a row.

Surely starts the next game though...
Only if he doesn't move though ? Can't risk the price drop either. Very tough situation.

altodevil

Sold Gabriel and Bruno for Jota and Saliba. Never do early transfers but couldn't risk a drop in price on top of rise in the value of the targets.
Why Saliba? Arsenal fixtures are ok but you didn't fancy Chelsea?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Why Saliba? Arsenal fixtures are ok but you didn't fancy Chelsea?
I have Colwill already and not enough money for anyone else.

It's also a bit of buyer's regret because I had Saliba for the longest before GW1.

IrishRedDevil

If he doesn’t drop tonight he’s definitely dropping tomorrow.

Nickosaur

Surely Gabriel starts next gameweek now?
Team looking like
Onana
Saliba / Gabriel / Estupinan
Saka / Mitoma / L. Diaz / Mbuemo / Rashford
Watkins / Haaland (C)

Bench would be Gusto / Udogie / Joao Pedro.
But it may be too risky to start Gabriel - if he isn't in the starting line up he's likely to come on for a few minutes and block the bench. Plus have Arsenal covered with Saliba.
Gusto is tempting but apparently Disasi can play RB - if Poch goes 4 at the back at home to Luton (which must be a strong possibility) then perhaps Gusto falls out...
Udogie the most nailed on. But don't trust this Spurs team to keep a clean sheet (except v United!)

Dazzmondo

Odegaard made it slightly less awful but it's still a terrible gw 2 for me (40 points). Rashford's gone for sure. Will probably keep Bruno. Was considering getting Mitoma to be safe but now his price has gone up I think I'm going to go riskier tbh

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
41 points with solid team for next gw. But long term i am fecked. So i did wc.

Went from;
Onana, Turner
Gabi(gone), Gusto, Stones (injured), Estu, Baldock(injured)
Bruno(meh), Rashy, Martinelli(meh), Saka, Mitoma
Mubama(useless), Haaland, Jackson

To;
Ederson, Areola
Saliba, Shaw, Gusto, Gvardiol, Estu
Mitoma, Mbuemo, Saka, Rash, Diaz
Wissa, Haaland, Jackson

Good move?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mid 40s points, not helped by a cruel 12 benched for Mitoma.
However, it would have been him or Wissa who scored 11, so would have been tough either way.

Have to leave Martinelli, Saka, Bruno, Rashy, Jackson in for their home games this week.

Will probably move Baldock on for a better 4m option for now and do 2 transfers next week to move Bruno on.

altodevil

Went from;
Onana, Turner

To;
Ederson, Areola
Wissa, Haaland, Jackson

Good move?
Bro you used a wildcard on that team?

paulscholes18

Went from;
Onana, Turner

To;
Ederson, Areola
Wissa, Haaland, Jackson

Good move?
Yes, just going to have your bench scoring 12+ points each week

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Why is everyone getting rid of Bruno and Rashford, were you that useless last weekend? I don't see a lot of better alternatives (especially for Rashford) unless you're banking on Mbuemo giving you a return each week, which I'm definitely not.

SteveCoppellFan

Will everyone stop bitching about their low scores, you dont know what real pain is, bloody bed wetter's everywhere.

TWENTY ******* NINE

BootsyCollins

Insanely bad rounds the first two. I almost feels like giving up already, and then i go in here and see some of youre scores :lol:

Anyway, no idea what to do with my team anymore. Any reason why Gabriel dont play?
Going to stick with Bruno and Rash for one more round, and then its the axe if this shitstorm continues.

Skills

Snitch
Why is everyone getting rid of Bruno and Rashford, were you that useless last weekend? I don't see a lot of better alternatives (especially for Rashford) unless you're banking on Mbuemo giving you a return each week, which I'm definitely not.
We're a team that scored 58 goals last season. It was always a terrible idea to stack up on our attacking options. If you've still got one of them, I'd hold till after forest.