Fantasy Premier League 23/24

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
It's really 6. Can't be a serious player if you don't have Son.
I dont have Son and I don't intend to buy him. Not because I don't want him but I don't have the budget. So it's all individual choices

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Wonderful to see Son given the deserved bonus 3 for scoring what was essentially the winning goal.

I’ve doubled up of Arsenal attack with Odergard and Saka and am expecting a huge return from both against this injury struck Sheffield United who I really think are gonna get an absolute PASTING in that game.

Also, crazy to see so many foolishly selling Haaland ahead of the Manchester derby where he lines up against Maguire and Onana ffs!

Feel this will be a very scoring week with those wise enough to have Arsenal assets and Haaland rewarded massively.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Finally had a proper look at Palace. They really are well-organised aren't they? I'm resisting bringing in Anderson on the basis that it won't last, but it's food for thought.

CM

Hit the wildcard after a couple of pretty rancid weeks for my rank. My team looks a lot better now, but still no Son or Trippier.

Areola
Cash Gabriel Tsimikas
Saka Salah Bowen Mitoma
Alvarez Haaland Watkins

Turner Adingra Lascelles Walker​

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Hit the wildcard after a couple of pretty rancid weeks for my rank. My team looks a lot better now, but still no Son or Trippier.

Areola
Cash Gabriel Tsimikas
Saka Salah Bowen Mitoma
Alvarez Haaland Watkins

Turner Adingra Lascelles Walker​
Worth having that front 3 though. I regret not making sure of that with my wildcard. I think that's a great team for what it's worth.

Gawge

Haaland + Foden > > > Watkins + Salah

I have captained Watkins as well, when all my mini-league rivals have gone Salah.

Still got my WC in case this is a disaster.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Arteta messing us about with Gabriel back on the bench...garhhh.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Mbeumo! I love my front 7 right now. Shame about the rest but you can't have everything.

RedMist99

fecking Arteta.

Wasted 2 weeks at the beginning of the season with Gabriel in my side. Bring him back in now that's he reestablished himself and he's benched.

Leonzo1

Charlie Taylor just scored for Burnley and he is first on my bench. Please Arteta for the love of God keep Gabriel on the bench.

Zen

I see Mbeumo just trolling the FPL clan on twitter/youtube who colluded to recommend dropping himself ASAP. World Class trolling.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I see Mbeumo just trolling the FPL clan on twitter/youtube who colluded to recommend dropping himself ASAP. World Class trolling.
Almost binned him off when I played my wildcard ahead of GW8. He'd had 3 lean weeks then followed it up with another blank against us.

So glad I didn't see anyone that I liked at around his price point. There was Mitoma who I actually took out when playing the WC because had Liverpool and City upcoming, or Diaby. That was about it.

A couple of tough fixtures coming up for Mbeumo soon though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nketiah at 5.5m is an intriguing option, but just feels too risky with Jesus soon to be back.

Luiz & 4.3m probably feels safer than 4.3m and Nketiah
Wish you lot had encouraged the intriguing idea of Nketiah..

2goals!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I don't rate this guy but didn't realise he's 5.5m. Cheap way into the Arse attack.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Spare a thought for those of us who rushed to pick team ahead of deadline and subbed Mubama in instead of Mbeumo.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I removed Saka a couple of weeks back and if I get away with 1 assist today, I'd take it