Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Lot of interesting midfield options at the minute. For Maddison replacement was thinking between Palmer, Gordon and Mbuemo. Son just a bit out of reach. Wanna see how Son fares without Maddison and spurs in general as loads of injuries.

Have gone for Mbuemo. 2 difficult games coming up but could still see him returning in either

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Anyone know if Wilson is fit for Newcastle? I had Isak but he’s obviously injured and it’s showing doubt for Wilson…

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Took the Palmer starting recommendations, so ta chaps.

Did bring Maguire in though. Him scoring and keeping a cleany would be the stuff of table climbing magic.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Gone rogue and brought in Martinelli and Kudus due to their favourable fixtures in coming weeks.

My bench is Alvarez (City), Guehi and Coufal.
Just couldn’t fit everyone in. My bench will pull >18 points from them three alone I feel.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Must have forgot to confirm my team when I benched Tsimikas and started Lascelles. Got the reverse happening instead.

cyberman

if this stays the same then a win today takes us only 6 behind Spurs. Cut in half in little over a week. On here we pretend everyone above us are these consistent monsters but they’re still as flakey as always

Gazautd18

Haha! Put Estupinan for a -4 as he was on bench midweek.
Heard he re-injured himself!
feck fpl!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Saka really is Mr Reliable. When he's not in good form, he gets a spawny assist.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I was happy Porro lost his 12-pointer but it looks like he might still outscore my other three defenders :lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have this unbreakable tradition that for my annual Old Trafford trip I always have a United player as captain. I’ve done that for the last 5 seasons.

I’m now in Manchester, heading to the Luton game later today, and my only United player in the squad is Maguire, so there we go.
The outcome of that is not even that horrible. Will take then 12 points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Envisioned Maguire scoring the winner and piling a 15 pointer.
But alas it was Lindelof! So close.

Damn Saliba scoring instead of my recent cheap downgrade Gabriel annoying too. Oh well.

Glad we smashed Luton 1-0.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
You all can thank me for scrambling funds to get Trollpier in this GW. Watch even us get a goal against them.