Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Chipper

Adulterer.
Hwang has four yellow cards. One more, suspended.
I didn't realise that, I usually look at the FPL app on mobile and that statistic is harder to find than on the desktop site. It's on individual player pages but I can't see it in list form on the app.

4 more games before the yellow card limit is raised to 10? By then Hwang will almost be off to Asia Cup I suppose, there's that to deal with in the future too.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Same with Sterling
Possible price rise tonight apparently. Bit surprised considering the yellows, plus he didn't pass the eye test for me midweek. He took up a few promising positions but didn't look great on the ball. Was subbed off v Brighton and was about to be subbed off again when McTominay scored his second.

Stats are trailing off big time the last couple of matches:
0.11 xGI v United
0.03 v Brighton
0.24 v Newcastle (1 goal)
0.64 v City (1 goal)
0.34 v Spurs (1 assist)

Nice fixtures, and with lots leaping on I hope they're right seeing as I own him.

paulscholes18

Possible price rise tonight apparently. Bit surprised considering the yellows, plus he didn't pass the eye test for me midweek. He took up a few promising positions but didn't look great on the ball. Was subbed off v Brighton and was about to be subbed off again when McTominay scored his second.

Stats are trailing off big time the last couple of matches:
0.11 xGI v United
0.03 v Brighton
0.24 v Newcastle (1 goal)
0.64 v City (1 goal)
0.34 v Spurs (1 assist)

Nice fixtures, and with lots leaping on I hope they're right seeing as I own him.
Bruno, Cash, Trippier. Lots more
Yep, definitely need to be watchful this time of season who you are bringing in. Is it GW 20 when 5 yellows don’t matter anymore?

Chipper

Adulterer.
Dubravka
Tsimikas Branthwaite Lascelles
Gordon Bowen Saka Salah(v) Sterling
Watkins Haaland (c)

Turner, Archer, Cash, Guehi

Still got Cash! Been trying to get rid for ages but other issues keep coming up. Dropped by Villa, multiple price drops now.

Too many problems at the back. Lascelles will be replaced by Botman soon in the Newcastle starting lineup. No clean sheets since signing Guehi, price drop. Branthwaite on 4 yellows. Tsimikas rested a couple of times. Expecting everyone to concede this weekend apart from maybe Tsimikas.

Happy with Dubravka, and I had to take a -4 to get him. Don't know why I sold Areola instead of Turner for him though. :houllier:

Moby

Dick
Didn't know it was for a hit, that complicated things! I really don't know.

Think these could be your main contenders, possibly throw in Martinelli too.

Bowen with the best overall xG + xA out of that lot per 90. Best xG per 90 too of them if narrowing down to a single stat which is worth more than assists of course.

Fixtures do look decent apart from Arsenal but there's that meme about him scoring away. He's already netted at Anfield, Villa Park, and away to Brighton (when they were good) plus Spurs this season. A few more too. Hopefully it holds up.

Hwang and Sterling with good fixtures too. I have Sterling but I'm not particularly confident about him right now. Think I'm right I'm saying you already own Palmer for Chelsea coverage?

Edit:

Hwang is ahead on actual goals/assists realised per 90. He and Bowen both outperforming xG but Hwang by a little more. I always wonder how long that might continue. It could do though! Bowen or Hwang either way.
Cheers for the info. Yes I already own Palmer. My midfield is Salah Saka Son Palmer Gordon.

Bowen is tasty for sure. A few of his goals have been lucky but he's always there and in good form.

Suv666

I’ve had Bowen early doors he’s been a decent consistent asset. Not letting go anytime soon.
What’s the latest with Pedro Porro? Can’t seem to find any news on his injuries

Suv666

I have 3M in the bank
Thinking about Saliba -> TAA
I already have Tsimakas though

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Arise Ser Harold of House Old Trafford, the First of His Name, Guardian of the Penalty Box, Wall of Defense, Player of the Month, Protector of Clean Sheets, Commander of the Backline, Breaker of Attacks, and Father of the Red Army.

Suv666

Team’s looking strong not sure where to spend the extra 3M probably a new gk but not in a hurry, no one is consistently delivering clean sheets anyway

Dubravka
Saliba Tsimikas Pedro Porro
Palmer Gordon Bowen Saka Salah
Watkins Haaland

Defence could use some work
Totally satisfied with that mid and attack.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Saka rising and Alvarez dropping tonight means another -4 later on if I want the former and Twatkins in before 18. Left myself no wriggle room at all.

Will be watching Villa v Arsenal closely later to see how Martinelli plays and if there is another option than Saka from Arsenal. Havertz and Ode in particular.

saik

Fecking hell didn't expect a goal from McAtee. Only put him in the starting lineup because of injury to Mbuemo. I'll absolutely take it. :lol:

saik

Salah (C) Home to us over Haaland Home to Palace
Easily. I had him captained for next week as soon as the game got updated. :lol:

I said it sometime ago but us away to Liverpool or City should be an easy captain decision. Maybe triple captain even. Even when we were in good form we absolutely sucked there.