Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good luck to all of you ....that have the same players as me.

I'm off to a running track session - I know how to have fun on a Friday night :lol:
Just to make it more fun, the car is in the garage and have to walk a mile for my lift first.

Roll on 8pm or so when all is sweet.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
How many are taking hits this week? I'm tempted by a -8

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Good luck to all of you ....that have the same players as me.

I'm off to a running track session - I know how to have fun on a Friday night :lol:
Just to make it more fun, the car is in the garage and have to walk a mile for my lift first.

Roll on 8pm or so when all is sweet.
Enjoy, off for a few drinks and an Indian in a bit, so glad I did boot camp at the gym because they balance each other out :nervous:
How many are taking hits this week? I'm tempted by a -8
Done transfers with no hits but tempted by last minute -4 for Estu.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Oh great, this game tonight has crept under the radar for me so I’ve missed the deadline. Two weeks now I’m left with Salah stuck as captain when he’s not even here. Sigh.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Oh great, this game tonight has crept under the radar for me so I’ve missed the deadline. Two weeks now I’m left with Salah stuck as captain when he’s not even here. Sigh.
Captaincy is a bit of a lottery anyway this week, who is your vice on?

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Captaincy is a bit of a lottery anyway this week, who is your vice on?
Was left on Alvarez, would have put it on Palmer otherwise. Only gonna have 10 players for this round, Onana is “50%” but he’ll be away as is Chan, Salah..TAA and Haaland out. So Areolas, Gordon and Kuluvsevski will come in off the bench but missing the extra player to fill the void.

saivet

Happy with that Doughty assist.
Yep, Doughty is by far and away the best Luton pick on the game. If Luton didn't sign Giles in the summer (who did start the first few games to be fair) I might have picked Doughty instead of Lockyer in my initial team.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Was left on Alvarez, would have put it on Palmer otherwise. Only gonna have 10 players for this round, Onana is “50%” but he’ll be away as is Chan, Salah..TAA and Haaland out. So Areolas, Gordon and Kuluvsevski will come in off the bench but missing the extra player to fill the void.
If Alvarez scores well, you might be as well off as anyone! Lots of hits this week for people fielding 11

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I think it was that same DGW I got my backside handed to me with KdB and of course I also had him.

I've had a rule since last season when he booted out Cancelo that Haaland is my only City player.
Yeah, can’t even bank on a €100m CB signing (Gvardiol) being a gauranteed starter for them :lol:

Fecking Pep.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Weird dissonance with me wanting the Aryan robot cnut to come back to make my selling Salah worth it and realising I should be wanting the cnut injured as long as possible, because, you know, it's good for my actual football team.

FPL things.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Setback.

The second there were whispers of a stress fracture, I suspected it'd be a good 6-7 weeks.
I reckon they've known from day 1 but just keep saying it's soon, possibly next game to try and keep rivals guessing.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
The second there were whispers of a stress fracture, I suspected it'd be a good 6-7 weeks.
I reckon they've known from day 1 but just keep saying it's soon, possibly next game to try and keep FPL players guessing.
Fixed.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I reckon they've known from day 1 but just keep saying it's soon, possibly next game to try and keep rivals guessing.
Like Dirty, I reckon Peps known all along and done it purely to annoy FPL players. Guy has no idea of what’s really important in this world

IrishRedDevil

Saka has 1 goal in 7 games and out of form. Not sure why anyone would pick him over Palmer.

Yes now I know he will score a hattrick. You are welcome.