Fantasy Premier League 23/24

saik

Saka has 1 goal in 7 games and out of form. Not sure why anyone would pick him over Palmer.

Yes now I know he will score a hattrick. You are welcome.
Yea and he scored that goal right when I took him out of the team. I don't have him, so he probably scores again. You are all welcome Saka captainers. :wenger:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Palmer scoring is already better than 90% of my captain picks season. Happy but would love another goal/assist and even a CS.

saik

Not really. Check Saka's scores in FPL this season.
I know, which is why I sold him last week and he promptly proceeded to score. FPL law and all that jazz he will probably scores again. :lol:

Moby

Dick
I know, which is why I sold him last week and he promptly proceeded to score. FPL law and all that jazz he will probably scores again. :lol:
Even when he scores he doesn't get bonus which is why a lot of his goals end up with low scores.

fecking stupid choice. Deserved to be punished.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Even when he scores he doesn't get bonus which is why a lot of his goals end up with low scores.

fecking stupid choice. Deserved to be punished.
Absolute nonsense. He's got bps in every game he's scored in this season except the last one. Stop crying you big girl.

Rightnr

This start to the GW might ensure I have at least an average one. Just need Bowen to stay injured now, so I get Colwill's 9 points.

Having both my Chelsea players on 3 BPs is definitely a win a ls well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
meh score from Palmer after all. I'm pretty sure we're getting outscored by Saka.
10 is decent. Will hopefully be like the week we all thought similar for Alvarez then Salah smashed a proper haul. With obvs Saka being the Salah this time.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Just realised how pivotal Archer is for me this GW. :nervous:

Will play due to Haaland still being out. Facing Areola, the most owned GK in the game. Could really do with a goal.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Just realised City have got their FA Cup tie with Spurs before they play Burnley. Gonna need a Haaland appearance in that match before I consider bringing him back in.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s a relief to get a returning captain, I’m not going to think about it anymore than that.

I have a few “punts” on this wildcard so relieved to have the points in the bag before going into the uncertainty.

SteveCoppellFan

OK guys, we are 2 games into the game week and some people's captain choice has already bagged 10 points.

What is the moaning for ?

Chipper

Adulterer.
3 players on 28 points, how many bonus points each?
All 3 get 3 I think. It's not one of the examples used in their rules, but it would logically follow from what is there. No points lost for ties.

What if two FPL players get the same bonus score?
If the bonus points are tied in Fantasy Premier League they are resolved as below:

• If there is a tie for first, the top two players receive three bonus points each. The third will receive one point.
  • If there is a tie for second place, the top player will receive three bonus points, and players two and three will receive two bonus points each.
  • If there is a tie for third place, the top player will receive three bonus points, second-best will receive two bonus points and the third and fourth players will both get one bonus point each.

Rightnr

Damn, was really thinking about getting Silva because he gives me a path from Archer to Haaland.

At least Palmer is not getting anything out of that goal.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You lot tried to talk me into selling Gordon! How dare thou

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Removed Gordon and Bernardo as part of my wildcard. Time to resign from Fantasy in shame.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Isak. The one who ran away. Whole season i look at him and always choose someone else. This time it was big Ivan.
Well, at least i have him in redcafe draft. :)

Rightnr

Damn, ejecting Gordon for Son turned out OK but I was not expecting to want him back in the team so quickly.

He was supposed to come in later.