Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Chipper

Adulterer.
Blank for Watkins, cleanie for Konsa.

Brathwaite's cleanie as second sub might come into play. First sub Archer already will due to no Haaland and Zinchenko has a yellow flag. Solid chance of an Arsenal cleanie anyway so I won't be gutted if Zinchenko starts.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!

I've got
Solanke Alvarez Watkins

Watkins has a bunch of soft targets and will very likely get back to scoring
Solanke has Liverpool, Newcastle, and City over the next 6 fixtures, but he's become a player that I don't want to go without, no matter the competition.

I'm likely to switch out Alvarez for Haaland once he's back.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
I'll take the blank for Watkins with owning Tarkowski who is only owned by 4.4% who earned 5 points.

I just need to dodge a big day from Saka because I captained Palmer, and I'll be on a 6th consecutive green arrow.

Last edited:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
To think I almost captained Watkins. In other news, Everton really are excellent at home.

Really missed a best by bringing in Maguire ahead of Braithwaite all those weeks back.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Went Garnacho. Should have gone Rashy as was an option.
Oh well, Real life game more important today

Rightnr

Rashford is too expensive for me even if there's money spare from Son and Salah. I'd rather go KdB for 20/30 minutes with Haaland coming back on the end of his assists than these once-in-a-full-moon United players

JP77

Still the top scoring attacker in the game and third overall best scorer in the entire game. Pretty good fixtures coming up too. I’ll be shipping out Alvarez way before even thinking about getting rid of Watkins. He also got 2 assists in the game before today’s :lol: realistically there’s not many better to replace him with if you’ve got Haaland and Solanke too. Let’s see how Toney looks.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Still the top scoring attacker in the game and third overall best scorer in the entire game. Pretty good fixtures coming up too. I’ll be shipping out Alvarez way before even thinking about getting rid of Watkins. He also got 2 assists in the game before today’s :lol: realistically there’s not many better to replace him with if you’ve got Haaland and Solanke too. Let’s see how Toney looks.
Ok this provides context. Thanks. I disavow my previous post.

troylocker

49 with Saka, Estupinan and Zinch to go. If Zinch don't play I get Porro (6) in from the bench. With a lot of players having Saka captain, I hope he doesn't haul, but I think I'll end up with a healthy green arrow for once either way.

Rightnr

I thought I was doing a big brain move starting him and now he'll block a 7-pointer from Colwill that I was banking on. Needs to do his thing and score but SHU under Brexit Wilder are a tough cookie. Still, you always start the attacker ahead of a defender.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Don't know whether to be happy or sad. Brought him in early before the price rises, then he gets injured. I stick him in my starting 11 anyway at the expense of Palmer who gets a 10 pointer and now it looks like he might play
So Bowen needs to do better than 10 points for it to be good? I'd be sad. Not saying he won't do it but the odds must be against it. 5.8 average points per match, one double digit haul all season.

I'd rather he not play too. Sold him for Gordon and took a -4. Gordon scored 7 so I'm effectively at 3 for doing that. Any goal or assist for Bowen would make it a negative choice. Also got to use a transfer to bring him back soon if I don't use my wildcard.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
So Bowen needs to do better than 10 points for it to be good? I'd be sad. Not saying he won't do it but the odds must be against it. 5.8 average points per match, one double digit haul all season.

I'd rather he not play too. Sold him for Gordon and took a -4. Gordon scored 7 so I'm effectively at 3 for doing that. Any goal or assist for Bowen would make it a negative choice. Also got to use a transfer to bring him back soon if I don't use my wildcard.
Sorry got Palmer and Gordon mixed up. It was Gordon I benched being home to City although I did have a feeling he'd do something.

So 7 points to make up but atleast it looks like he's not long term injured and a waste of a transfer. That's really just 1 return needed against pretty much the worst team in the league so I'll just see what happens.

Didn't want Bowen and TAA injuries to be too severe as I wanna save my transfers for the necessary like having a Haaland return plan

Last edited:

Moby

Dick
Hopefully he would do better than 6 pt Porro on bench.
All of us who got him in have started him and have points on the bench. :lol:

I doubt he starts to be honest, but there are some reports saying he will and who knows, this week is unusual with long gaps and Bowen recovered really fast last time he missed a game as well.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Sorry got Palmer and Gordon mixed up. It was Gordon I benched being home to City although I did have a feeling he'd do something.

So 7 points to make up but atleast it looks like he's not long term injured and a waste of a transfer. That's really just 1 return needed against pretty much the worst team in the league so I'll just see what happens.

Didn't want Bowen and TAA injuries to be too severe as I wanna save my transfers for the necessary like having a Haaland return plan
Well in that case it's pretty much 50/50, best of luck!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
All of us who got him in have started him and have points on the bench. :lol:

I doubt he starts to be honest, but there are some reports saying he will and who knows, this week is unusual with long gaps and Bowen recovered really fast last time he missed a game as well.
Of course he'll pay and get 2 points the one week Branthwaite decides to keep a clean sheet. feck this game I hate it.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Is it worth factoring in the Carabao Cup final into when we potentially bring Salah back or not?

Worst case scenario is that if Egypt get to the final, he's back for GW25 before missing GW26 should Liverpool get past Fulham. We'd get just 1 week out of him before a guaranteed blank week. He's never normally rested but I suppose there's chance he actually misses GW25 on the back of AFCON anyway if Egypt go all the way. Should we potentially hold off until GW27 if Egypt go far?

At the other extreme Egypt could go out in the group stage, Salah is back next GW and Fulham dump Liverpool out anyway.

Last edited:

El-Manos

Going playing my wildcard. Need to get rid of the AFCOn lads. De Bruyne in. Haaland still out? Is Bowen fit ? Which goalie are people going for ? I need answers :lol: