Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Man, one more goal and he's guaranteed the 3 BPs

Rightnr

The stats from the Everton and Fulham game for saves look wrong. 6 shots on goal for Fulham and 3 for Everton and yet both GKs are a save short.

I expect another Colwill situation.

Rightnr

Hopefully Watkins gets the 2 BPs and limits the damage from the Saka captainers.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The stats from the Everton and Fulham game for saves look wrong. 6 shots on goal for Fulham and 3 for Everton and yet both GKs are a save short.

I expect another Colwill situation.
Shots on target and saves aren't mutually exclusive. This from Tarkowski is a shot on target but not a save.

Opta defines a shot on target as any goal attempt that:
  • Goes into the net regardless of intent – For goals only.
  • Is a clear attempt to score that would have gone into the net but for being saved by the goalkeeper or is stopped by a player who is the last-man with the goalkeeper having no chance of preventing the goal.

Rightnr

Down to 1 bonus after kicking his shot into space
Sums up my day.

Shots on target and saves aren't mutually exclusive. This from Tarkowski is a shot on target but not a save.

Opta defines a shot on target as any goal attempt that:
  • Goes into the net regardless of intent – For goals only.
  • Is a clear attempt to score that would have gone into the net but for being saved by the goalkeeper or is stopped by a player who is the last-man with the goalkeeper having no chance of preventing the goal.
I watched the game, the third shot was almost a tripple save. If that doesn't count, bin the whole FPL game.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Haaland then...2 and a half million transfers out and he drops only £0.1m. 180k transfers in and he goes back up (last night). Tell me again that the price changes aren't rigged.

Moby

Dick
Haaland then...2 and a half million transfers out and he drops only £0.1m. 180k transfers in and he goes back up (last night). Tell me again that the price changes aren't rigged.
Ah ffs. I was on exact money to do Watkins to Haaland but I don't really wanna sell Watkins I think. Will possibly roll and wait to get Haaland in 24 as there might be other issues by then as well.

Hopefully he is slow to return and isn't a captain choice in 23.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Ah ffs. I was on exact money to do Watkins to Haaland but I don't really wanna sell Watkins I think. Will possibly roll and wait to get Haaland in 24 as there might be other issues by then as well.

Hopefully he is slow to return and isn't a captain choice in 23.
It's absolutely rigged mate. When I went bed last night he was still close to the drop limit (obviously with green arrows going the other way). Even if you can accept the price rise there's no way he shouldn't have dropped more with that ratio. Same with Salah and Son as well. KDB has gone up 3 times in a week after a cameo in the last game. Only dropped £0.1m all season. Yeah right.

Moby

Dick
It's absolutely rigged mate. When I went bed last night he was still close to the drop limit (obviously with green arrows going the other way). Even if you can accept the price rise there's no way he shouldn't have dropped more with that ratio. Same with Salah and Son as well. KDB has gone up 3 times in a week after a cameo in the last game. Only dropped £0.1m all season. Yeah right.
Yeah the price changes thing being in the dark even now is pathetic. Even for us we have to use these third party sites to predict the changes and they are also literally using their own random rules to decide that, and I am pretty sure they are manually controlling this shite. Oh well, one thing I can say is this game is far better to play and usually ends up in better decisions once you stop checking the changes. Maybe very early on in the season when the schedule is simple and no midweek stuff etc is there but once you are in crunch time, there is no point for checking these changes. But yeah, it can feck up a strategy while no one knows what is going on at all.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I absolutely needed a good week this week to try to claw back all the time I have lost not looking at this and making stupid moves.

Last night I was really looking forward to my Joao Pedro brace to kick things off. 2 points and down to 9 players already :(

troylocker

Ok start to the GW.
Regret the decision to play Estupinan over Zinch, but other than that it's been ok.
Estu (0p), Pickford (10p), Saka (10p) and Watkins (7p)

Seven players to go, and still some hours left to regret the last minutes call to diff-cap Haaland against all reason.....

Moby

Dick
Last night I was really looking forward to my Joao Pedro brace to kick things off. 2 points and down to 9 players already :(
Not saying theres anything wrong with them or they are not good picks but after getting burnt a couple of times, I'm happy with my decision of simply completely ignoring Brighton and behaving as they don't exist. You will definitely get points from them like Estu dropping 8 last GW and if you can stomach the constant rotation, inconsistency and everything that comes with it, great. I'm happy with my Sakas, Watkins, Bowens, Solankes etc. :lol:

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Is there any danger of Foden not playing with KDB coming back? :lol: I have him as captain and Olise (on 16 pts) as vice captain. And then Doughty sitting with 6 on the bench. Unless Foden gets 16 points himself then him getting 0 minutes is favourable for me

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Is there any danger of Foden not playing with KDB coming back? :lol: I have him as captain and Olise (on 16 pts) as vice captain. And then Doughty sitting with 6 on the bench. Unless Foden gets 16 points himself then him getting 0 minutes is favourable for me
I’ve talked/asked about this before.

If you take their front six, Rodri is one, Haaland/Alvarez up front (I know they can play two), KdB probably starts now eased back in, Doku/Grealish wide left.

So I think Foden could play central or wide. Bernardo likely wide so him or Alvarez?

My guess is he plays… don’t know if that means start or sub though.

Moby

Dick
I ended up buying him this week but I am not really confident about his ceiling, and also every singly time I've had him before he's been shit.

In this game I think they will go with Rodri, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden, Doku and Alvarez.

Moby

Dick
Gordon back up front now then with Isak and Wilson out. Tasty fixtures. If Liverpool aren't doubling I'll have to get him back in.
I've kept him but I'll have to bench one of Saka vs Liv
Foden vs Brentford
Alvarez vs Brentford
Bowen vs United
Richa vs Everton
Solanke vs Forest and my captain right now
Watkins vs Sheffield

It's over for Moby

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I've kept him but I'll have to bench one of Saka vs Liv
Foden vs Brentford
Alvarez vs Brentford
Bowen vs United
Richa vs Everton
Solanke vs Forest and my captain right now
Watkins vs Sheffield

It's over for Moby
Bowen from that lot. Are you gonna bring Haaland back for a hit if he gets any minutes tonight?

Maluco

Not saying theres anything wrong with them or they are not good picks but after getting burnt a couple of times, I'm happy with my decision of simply completely ignoring Brighton and behaving as they don't exist. You will definitely get points from them like Estu dropping 8 last GW and if you can stomach the constant rotation, inconsistency and everything that comes with it, great. I'm happy with my Sakas, Watkins, Bowens, Solankes etc. :lol:
Yeah, I think i will move towards that after the blank, maybe even before then!

Rightnr

Trent not starting based on leaks. What a bloody disaster. And I have Archer off the bench.

Moby

Dick
Bowen from that lot. Are you gonna bring Haaland back for a hit if he gets any minutes tonight?
To be honest I made that move late and the risk was not getting Haaland in one move. But for now my thought was that he's back from a long injury and the next game isn't too far from now and it's an away game so I'll wait for the everton home game. Also makes sense because by then the cup replays would be done and I know who to sell as well which is a mindfeck for now. So I just did Palmer to Foden to get a second city guy for this game. And Palmer had Liverpool City and blank coming up. All this has such a massive chance of completely swinging against me so we'll see :lol:

Benching Bowen... Let's see how they look but yeah can do that. I think I have Saka on bench now vs Liverpool.

Maluco

Influencer privilege

I know it’s only a game, but decisions like this can mean a significant difference over a season. Then they go on their shows and obsess over their rank. It spoils the game and if they weren’t the beneficiaries of the info, they would be saying the same.