Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Chipper

Adulterer.
Remember that every Liverpool player you have for the double creates a blank week headache straight after so got to be sure any hits (to get them in or out) outweigh likely points you’ll gain
True enough, plan was to dump a Liverpool player or players for a hit the week after if need be. The TAA injury kind of blew a bit of a bit of hole in the plan. Could get by without taking a hit this week (TAA for Van Hecke, non Liverpool midfielder for Liverpool midfielder would be the -4 option right now) but I don't know. Or there's Robertson as a no hit option, don't fancy Van Dijk for these fixtures. Think Liverpool conceding in both games is likely but the full backs may well assist. Bradley?!

Full squad:

Neto Areola
TAA Saliba Gabriel Doughty Branthwaite
Saka Foden Palmer Garnacho Jota
Alvarez Haaland Nunez

I genuinely don't think any Liverpool players are worth a hit unless you can get away with benching them next week.
Cheers, might just roll with Doughty for a double of his own. Shitty fixtures mind you. I can cover the Liverpool blank next week with my squad as it is although I'm thinking Alvarez's place in City's starting lineup could be in doubt.

Last edited:

Jabocaster

Supports
Everton
My current lineup:

Dubravka (Areola)
Walker Saliba Doughty (TAA, Taylor)
Gross Saka Foden Richarlison (Palmer)
Darwin Watkins Haaland
0.4 itb

Not sure if its worth it to bring Jota in now that Salah is back in contention. Maybe I should roll my free transfer. Any advice on possible transfers would be greatly appreciated :angel:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Depends if you have the free transfers. I'm trying to field a full team for 26 and not play FH on 29 so Watkins stays. But if that's not the case for you, do the swap.

Why Doku over Rodri? Despite their positions, Rodri seems to have the better numbers.

I would 100% play Gordon.
Just a fun punt mate. I'm not putting a defensive mid into my team. Ever.

troylocker

Watkins, Bowen and Palmer could all drop tonight.
They’ll go back up in a couple of weeks, though. Maybe except Palmer who won’t be bought back by many before after the 29 blank.

Transfers made and the team looks like this:

Kaminski (Pickford)
Doughty, Reguilon, Estu (Burn, Porro)
KDB, Foden, Rich, Saka, Garnacho
Haaland (TC), Watkins (Solanke)

2,3M ITB

Hope for a massive Liverpool week, 2x90 and goals galore for all the usual suspects….

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Anyone NOT Tcing Haaland?

Just that small doubt about minutes given his trip home… wonder if sub first game, full second (though could still score lots)
Yeah I'm still weighing it up. Is he definitely gonna be in the squad tonight? If so you're right, even if it's a sub appearance and a start he should score loads.

Edit: yes I see it's confirmed. Definitely doing it now.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Anyone NOT Tcing Haaland?

Just that small doubt about minutes given his trip home… wonder if sub first game, full second (though could still score lots)
I'm not - Brentford and Chelsea aren't bad teams so I don't think it'll be exactly two walkover games for City.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Is there likely to be a second dgw for Liverpool or City? Seems a risk to wait around for it instead of going now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Keeping a look out for any early team news.
Will probably do Watkins to Darwin if he at least starts this game.

JP77

Keeping a look out for any early team news.
Will probably do Watkins to Darwin if he at least starts this game.
Same, hearing Bradley may start. If he definitely is then he’s coming in for Porro for me.

Still no TC on Haaland yet, last minute decision!

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Same, hearing Bradley may start. If he definitely is then he’s coming in for Porro for me.

This is what I'm waiting on too, confirmation Bradley starts and it's a -4 to bring him in for Porro as otherwise it's starting Charlie Taylor for 0 or 1 points.

Bradley is actually from a few miles up the road from me so it's a fun pick and not one I ever thought I'd be making. His price would allow me to bring in Watkins for Darwin next week and then to get Salah back the week after (Jota and Gordon to Salah and Garnacho)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Salah benched is the indirect confirmation so I'll do it.
Yes Watkins has a nice fixture but Darwin could outscore him and I can just reverse it next week.
Got to take some vague gambles or will end where I am.

Red Star One

I'm so torn, didn't have Jota and it feels stupid to bring him now, when Salah will very likely bench him against Luton.

Might as well go for that fecking donkey Darwin that never produced for me :lol: I was thinking about Bradley too, but not sure if he starts both DGW games.

JP77

Bradley in at the last second with a minute to spare. Blanks next week but going for the short term gain risk.

No triple captain on Haaland. I’ll be hiding behind something later today. If he blanks against Chelsea today then it’s probably paid off. Scores two or more and I’m in the shit probably :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ahh feck I'm in Amsterdam and forgot the +1 hour so missed the fecking deadline :lol:

At least I know I hit the TC chip early so that will happen.

Leonzo1

Took a -8
Porro Trent and Watkins out
Trippier VVD and Darwin in

Really hoping this dgw gamble pays out. Still not sure whether next week warrants a FH. I can get to 10 players with a -4 so that doesn't seem too bad.