Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Free hit this GW, presumably?
Seems like there's two schools of thought on the FH.

Either limit damage (FH29) or maximise DGW. However, I have like 3/15 I can field this GW, so for me it's FH.

Also, seems like most of the DGW at the tail end of the season will be for big teams, so presumably, you'll select them anyway (similar to GW25).

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
My whole week depends on Solanke. I’ve jumped from 300k OR to 116k this GW. If he gets any more than one goal contribution then I’m dropping back down like a bomb. If Doughty whips one into Morris then I’m going up even further :drool:

suheilsworld

Did an early transfer for GW29 with Muniz coming in for Solanke and Bowen for Garnacho. This will give me 9 players in 29 which I am happy about. Mostly I might have to do WC in 30 and hoping the doubles and blanks are confirmed before then.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Did an early transfer for GW29 with Muniz coming in for Solanke and Bowen for Garnacho. This will give me 9 players in 29 which I am happy about. Mostly I might have to do WC in 30 and hoping the doubles and blanks are confirmed before then.
Sell me on Muniz please. Is he safe for mins with Jimenez back? What's this stuff about Broja needing to play as well or Fulham have to stump up £4m?

If he could be trusted for game time I'd happily take him over Toney in 29 as he'd be the perfect 8th attacker to have with these fixtures coming up ... Spurs, SHU, Forest, Newcastle, WHU. Toney is just a 1 gw punt for me whereas Muniz could be a longer term keeper and does free up funds as opposed to holding Morris for longer.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Wonder what tonight will bring for my Morris Captain pick.

Will it be a stunning 1st half hatrick or news filtering through at 5pm that he missed the team bus and won't play I wonder.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Wonder what tonight will bring for my Morris Captain pick.

Will it be a stunning 1st half hatrick or news filtering through at 5pm that he missed the team bus and won't play I wonder.
My baseline points tonight is 14. Can't wait to see how far under that I go. What do you reckon? I'm going 9.

suheilsworld

Sell me on Muniz please. Is he safe for mins with Jimenez back? What's this stuff about Broja needing to play as well or Fulham have to stump up £4m?

If he could be trusted for game time I'd happily take him over Toney in 29 as he'd be the perfect 8th attacker to have with these fixtures coming up ... Spurs, SHU, Forest, Newcastle, WHU. Toney is just a 1 gw punt for me whereas Muniz could be a longer term keeper and does free up funds as opposed to holding Morris for longer.
I’ve only taken him keeping in mind GW29… he goes out in GW30 to bring in haaland or Højlund along with salah. His minutes is a concern but he’s look good with number of touches and shots in the opposition box so a complete wildcard choice for me

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I’ve only taken him keeping in mind GW29… he goes out in GW30 to bring in haaland or Højlund along with salah. His minutes is a concern but he’s look good with number of touches and shots in the opposition box so a complete wildcard choice for me
Oh if it's just a one week punt I think I prefer Toney against Burnley then.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
4-4, hattrick and an assist for each of Morris and Solanke.

Having said that, a goal each would be fine as well.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I have Neto, a Bournemouth defender, Dougthy, Morris and Solanke.

So naturally this game will end 1-1 with goals from Kluivert and Barkley.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Neto, Doughty, Solanke (C) for me. Rivals in my mini league aren't important as I'm well over 100 in front so whatever nets me the most points!

Chipper

Adulterer.
Neto rubbish, please make a few saves second half!

Solanke captain. More like craptain.

At least there's Doughty. Clean sheet hold please, and if not then Solanke better be the one who scores.

Nickosaur

Barkley thank you for saving my week.

Solanke on the other hand... more like Sowanky tonight

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Straight into the bonus too.

Luton are going to get pegged back aren't they.