Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Chipper

Adulterer.
Watkins > Darwin. I'm starting Van Hecke away at Brentford which I'm a bit uneasy with but Doughty is doubtful (Ars A), and the other possibility was Brathwaite (New A).

Neto
Saliba Gabriel Van Hecke
Foden Palmer Saka Salah (C)
Darwin Toney Solanke

Areola (inj), Douglas Luiz, Branthwaite, Doughty

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
I've gone with no Haaland and benched Solanke instead playing 3-5-2 with Nunez and Isak with Foden, Saka, Salah(c), Son and Palmer in mf.

Wish me luck, no Haaland has only gone bad before

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
It does seem like a lot of people are going without one of Salah, Haaland, Saka or Son this week. Maybe that will be the differential (owning all 4).

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Same,but do you have Isak? the big 5? :devil:
No I didn't want to take a hit to remove Toney for him. I will want Isak for 37 but always question marks about his fitness aren't there.

Rival took a hit to bring in VVD and Darwin for Walker and Watkins. He has no easy route to Salah and is sitting on his wildcard which I'm now gonna assume he's set on using in 35/36 before bench boosting in 37. He has no free hit so he'll have to lose Son and Haaland in 34 to get Mo in for the double. Playing a dangerous game but he's a jammy bugger so he'll almost certainly get away with it.

AlexUTD

No I didn't want to take a hit to remove Toney for him. I will want Isak for 37 but always question marks about his fitness aren't there.

Rival took a hit to bring in VVD and Darwin for Walker and Watkins. He has no easy route to Salah and is sitting on his wildcard which I'm now gonna assume he's set on using in 35/36 before bench boosting in 37. He has no free hit so he'll have to lose Son and Haaland in 34 to get Mo in for the double. Playing a dangerous game but he's a jammy bugger so he'll almost certainly get away with it.
Oh right on cue. feck off Isak.
Told you mate! :devil: :lol:

Ive got Saka, Son, and Isak in my XI along with Toney
Nice attack mate! :devil:

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
I don't think a slightly risky captain choice has ever paid off for me before! Come on Isak get 5 more!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Useless first day of the game week.
Bournemouth and Wolves concede. And nothing from Solanke, Muniz or Son.

Ho hum.

Oooh, reprieve for Bournie, Palace goal ruled out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Alt Nouri goal!!
Yes!
This game can turn on a six pence. A six pence I tells ye.

(Yes I waited for that goal to be confirmed before risking it, and almost crapped myself when I saw another goal pop up, but it's West Ham, so it's safe!)

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Ffs just seen Watkins is missing next game and with Ake injured it means my second sub Trusty will play. He’s only got Liverpool away…

Also got Doughty who is a doubt. This week is looking grim

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Isak notches again. I wish I got Burn as well on my WC, not because of this goal but his general availability and the dirty laundry he obviously has on Howe.